Friendly reminder

Friendly reminder

Attached: 1519463847747m.jpg (807x1024, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XN-EnjnwrSA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ITS DA JOOS

bomber harris did the right thing

if it wasn't for the g*rmans nationalism wouldn't be taboo among white people right now

>Friendly reminder

Attached: green pill.jpg (1680x1404, 805K)

>If they hadn't fought back then we would be able to fight back now

Ridiculous argument.

so the Germans successfully infiltrated the jews and then wiped out the originals in the holocaust? brillient

LOL

Both can be guilty, fuck off kike

Attached: 1510344734316.jpg (212x238, 12K)

Cordial Reminder

Attached: 1496696780755.png (1512x960, 746K)

i dont get it can someone pls explain

No, you're not getting any reparations, not after you gassed 6 million Jews in your Polish Death Camps

This is the redpill Sup Forums refuses to swallow.

First the Germans tried to destroy Western society with nationalism, after ruining that they have tried to destroy it with globalism.
They invented cultural marxism and then spread it to all western nations.

now some of you might not want to hear this, but i would ask you to please consider the facts without emotion, before you charge me as anti-irish i would like that what i am is saying is 100% truthful and to the best of my knowledge so here goes...

we live under an invisible irish dictatorship, the irish are the ones who control the federal reserve, the media and the alcohol trade. they started communism, feminism and free-masonry. since the days of the british empire they have always desired to immigrate to new countries and undermine them making themselves unwanted wherever they go, they use their nepotism to form unassimilated states within states and then seek to control nations by getting their populations drunk on their liquor thereby corrupting the morals and intelligence of the youth while they make a profit from this insidous scheme. despite what the hibernians say the "Protocols of the Druidic Elders of Hibernia" are real, the snake of hibernia is currently winding its way through the countries of europe, enslaving them as it goes by soon the entire world will be living under one government with the sons of Hibernia at the head of it! the only way to prevent this disaster is to fight! so we ask god to help us in the coming struggle, so that we may preserve our freedom not just for ourselves but for our children and in the long run for all MANKIND!

Attached: the protocols of the druidic elders.jpg (1200x1009, 165K)

(((esoterics))) is a mind fuck.

Reminder that the investigator of Seth Rich just got shot in the back 3 times but no thread about that nu/pol

Attached: colbert desperation comedy.jpg (543x610, 79K)

Attached: druidic sacrifice.jpg (1200x727, 102K)

Attached: irish potato merchant.png (501x684, 61K)

Attached: hibernian control of the federal reserve.jpg (520x768, 101K)

Attached: hibernian media control.jpg (1200x502, 78K)

Attached: hibernian.png (611x457, 511K)

dont believe what the irish say about "blood libel" they sacrifice young english boys on they still sacrifice young english boys even to this day!, every wonder why CATHOLICS are always charged with pedophillia? because behind every catholic is an irishman!

youtube.com/watch?v=XN-EnjnwrSA

thanks bro :DDDDDDDD
all the elites are obssessed with esoterics thats why theyre fucked in the head, the only reason theyre tryin to control is theyre tryin to make people stupid lel

yeah we defo need a thread about that seth rich shit

they tell you its the jew, its the hibernian

Attached: hibernian2.png (500x5002, 1.06M)

Attached: druidic elders.jpg (672x372, 59K)

Attached: 1521457360139.png (1050x741, 159K)

make a thread yourself freind

I agree

But seriously, it's actually da joos.

Attached: monument to polish butthurt.jpg (750x884, 145K)

t. Zamuelchek Rosensteinsky

Friendly reminder to sage, hide, and report slide threads, and low effort thrads that break board rules.

Attached: file.png (732x882, 221K)

It's not the German.
It's us, as in you and me and the rest of whatever you think it was that fell but could still be, be it the HRE, Mother Europa, the White Nation, your own country, or any other group you self-identify with.
All those groups don't have strong in-group preferences, while all those (((other))) groups do.
Jews? Global elites? Republicans/Democrats? They'll all go out of their way to deal with others of their own group, even at a slight comparative loss, so that all power, economic or otherwise, stays within the group even if it's not in their own hands.
Do we do that? As a nation? as a race? as anything at all?
I don't think so.

You can't post the same thread twice in a row, I'm shutting this down.

>polish flag

Attached: 12456417871140312500johnny_automatic_Adolf_Hitler.svg.med.png (267x298, 15K)

Oh shit

fuck yeah switzerland

sage

Did you know that Russia has tigers?

>helped Russia
Weimar wasn't Germany.
You're also very wrong about the root causes of WWI and WII.

Friendly reminder.

Attached: 1521707970787.jpg (807x980, 186K)

>polish flag
>butthurt post about germans

Yeah checks out.