Was freedom a mistake?

Was freedom a mistake?

Attached: what.webm (640x640, 2.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f2Gne3UHKHs
youtu.be/6scxiuiftKY?t=24s
sat1.de/tv/pures-leben-mitten-in-deutschland/video/167-kochkuenste-clip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Freedom without social consequences was a mistake, freedom from moral based law is fine.

Some people, just take advantage of things and no one corrects them. There cannot be Freedom without moderation/Order.

You have the freedom to completely ostracize this specimen, so no. Its your fault for being a pussy and only bitching about shit anonymously online like a worthless sack of shit. Stop pretending its some philosophical position that's at fault for the majority or people being lazy and dumb.

#Freedom

Attached: choco.webm (1052x592, 2.43M)

Too much freedom is wrong. People all have inside desire of degenerate.

Winrar.

Freedom was not a mistake. If they want to be a freak, let them be a freak. Forcing them to hide it does no good; as forcing you to not criticize how ridiculous they look does no good.

Obviously there's no point in it becoming harassment, but telling a person they look fucking stupid is not harassment and people need to stop protecting snowflakes.

And in a better world, everyone agrees she's fat, no one finds anything wrong with calling her fat, she doesn't breed and everyone knows people who get fat don't have kids and dies alone.

Social Darwinism.

What's absolutely not on is if she's imprisoned or denied essential services for being fat.

Attached: 1412534768321.jpg (365x301, 95K)

Wrong. 99.999999999999999% wouldn't want to become a vampire monster even if you paid them. The vast vast vast majority of people just want an easy life with a loving family and you have to fuck their shit up severely with perverse incentives for them to live any other way.

fucking disgusting fat fuck

Attached: gasnow.jpg (874x874, 121K)

>essential services

She is clearly getting non-essential services!

Attached: 1521473356073.gif (360x270, 3.24M)

Hey honey, wanan dance?

Attached: killitwithfire.webm (852x480, 2.96M)

Ask God
He'll probably just start laughing really hard

Never in my life would I realize that the day of Trans Falmer cosplay would happen.

Attached: 485463_original.jpg (750x584, 124K)

If civilization learns a thing or two in the future, no. If not now, then for posterity's sake.

Attached: vapidwhore.webm (406x720, 2.55M)

I'm sure OP isn't asking seriously. It's more just like a "get a load of this faggot/the absolute state of ____" sorta thing. You, on the other hand, sound like a miserable fuck and a simply a downright dick head as well. Why don't you try just lightening up a little?

Let me guess,this guy is from the USA???

its true that fascism is the patrician ideology

wtf is that a bar of butter? lmao

Powerful

Attached: future.webm (400x224, 2.57M)

El goblino

>people have too much freedom because they do things I don't like
>everybody should listen to me and be allotted exactly the amount of freedom I deem appropriate
is there anything more pretentious/pathetic than a Sup Forumssmoker with unwarranted feelings of moral superiority?

Fucking leaf trying to make fun of normal Americans when you country is gonna be muslim

>soft disclosure

It is. Rare flag! The mathematics and geometry behind your flag is awesome

Legit thought it was a LOTR dressing room and that thing was an Uruk-Hai.

>God makes existence
>questionable history from thereon
>God makes man
>man is chaotic
>Man makes the Kardashian Show

I have to replay Bloodlines. Never even played with a Nosferatu to be honest.

yes.

Attached: fonduu.webm (720x712, 2.67M)

Not even that shocked anymore, desu.

ayy i dont even know maths behind the flag, but i can draw it.
baka what's wrong with white people?

JEEESUS, it was a fucking JOKE, my GOD. Do you ACTUALLY think OP was really posing the question seriously? My God, you sound just like this faggot over here

>God floods the Earth 2.0

Honestly its kind of cute

Ive seen your flag like a thousand times

That is truly disturbing.

Probably the perfect god person to luciferians given the adrogenous flare

What do you mean? IRL? If so, I'm glad that you have. If here then you and I both need to get a life my friend.

It's called living the American dream, buddy.

Never even heard of your shit country.

Jesus Christ that thing is proof that people will do ANYTHING for attention.

Remember seeing this, it's pretty complicated
youtube.com/watch?v=f2Gne3UHKHs
And I don't know what's wrong... we need some misery, some struggles to get us back on track. Too much free time and comfort.

get back to the_cuckold you mouth breathing retard

We need another war

Stick a swab of butter in your mouth and experience true American freedom or git the fuck out of this country, fag boi.

This there quite a long distance between common degeneracies like wanting alcohol and premarital sex and wanting to be like that... thing in OP:s post.

is that a Nosferatu?

Attached: vampires were a mistake.png (859x726, 134K)

I hope this becomes a look.

Attached: 1080.png (1920x1080, 647K)

>Satan wants man to be in his image.

why did it cut out the result?

Just wait until you see the Tzimisce flesh-shaper in a few years.

>99.999999999999999%

ACTUALLY it's more like 99.99999999% of people who don't want to be a vampire monster.

Attached: tumblr_mwmmqvTAyM1solp3co1_1280.jpg (840x630, 352K)

God created man and immediately honeypotted him knowing exactly how it was going to go down and now our entire existence revolves around suffering for it. God is a fucking kike.

I think you guys are being introduced to actual vampires, btw. They live underground and feed on humans. /x/ tier shit, but its real. This might be ground 0 soft disclosure or something.

I hope someone nukes your caliphate capital.

I'm unironically worried that we're on our way to becoming cenobites.

What are the odds that's a jew?

I think the key is to walk the thin line between a Pro-Freedom and Pro-Authoritarian system.
Install a Constitutional Rule of Law that is strict and rigid while still having free speech.

I'm not worried about freaks like in OP pic, those people are just carnival spectacles people gawk and or laugh at on the most part.

It's when people convict real harm that the harshest of sentences be put in place and they be made example of.

I forgot which youtuber I heard this from, but it really rings true with me that the reason Europeans advanced and created civilization is because they overcame barbarism with Rule of Law.

People who were overly violent and the mentally ill were hung / burned. Those genes generation after generation were culled out of the gene-pool (not entirely). But it helped create a group of people willing to work together instead of steal / pillage to create lasting civilizations.

Dunno, that shit is amazing to me.

Attached: elves.jpg (251x226, 10K)

Don't we have cenobites already? I mean they're not walking around in the sunlight yet but still. The freaks come out at night.

liberty is just

license is the left pit

law is the right pit

tyranny is on both sides. Only liberty between.

Liberty is the freedom to do what you are justly called for.

The mistake is not liberty, nor freedom. The mistake is rather the abandonment of purpose in being.

It is the tyranny of the jungle. When all morals are loosed, the inhumanity of man's animal nature is revealed.

When man's just side is reviled by his animal nature, he will demonstration just how unanimal-like he is, and likewise reveal how his nature is truly inhumane through systematic imposition of order through law in the most ruthless of manners.

Only truth prevails, it excludes all else; there is only one truth, and the truth will set you free.

very high

Attached: 1521526119733.jpg (614x768, 86K)

Have you thought about that it might be something that originates by itself every once in a while, like if you're leaving a bottle of piss in the sun and get fleas? Gays aren't reproducing anyway, so what's the purpose of removing them from the genepool.

hungry skeleton performs the dance of gains thievery.

yum?

it's getting ready for communism

WHY?

MURICA

rest of the world wouldn't understand, you don't have our freedoms.

True, and I don't condone burning gays as they did in that era. Our Rule of Law in the West is what helped create us, but what it is now is a pale comparison. It's no longer unyielding so to speak, political and social pressure has begun to dictate what can and cannot be bent or swayed. We see this with leftist / SJW / Feminist / and LGBTQ communities pressuring their state and federal rules and laws.

Attached: VMtdrgb[1].jpg (482x641, 94K)

No mistake was give freedom to the slaves

>If I could see your future, that somehow makes me responsible for all the bad decisions you're going to make.

Cann anybody find the original video? What does it say in the corner? Pures Leben?

(Create you, while seeing your future , and still make you imperfect enough to fail honey pot )

That picture reminds me of tasmania

Attached: Us Gettin Jiggy.jpg (960x720, 125K)

That dog is funny

Attached: getsomeraid.png (640x640, 766K)

If someone don't understand this is why we all have niggrs and muslim in ours street and sometimes home.

You can bet that abomination has freedom from fecal continence.

>an actual goblino

Oh god , the blood libels , it all wouldn't be surprising , by Ave Maria I shall grab my sword

Fucking hell it just keeps on going.

Jews propaganda worked so well men decided they should chop their fucking dicks off.

Attached: 1494408980541.jpg (928x523, 53K)

Oh look. A Masquerade violation. Go back to the sewer you rat sucking shitface.

>literally only half a flag
Embarrassing desu

GOBLIN SLAYER SAMA WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU

KEK
fuckin nosferatu, stupid sewer rats

youtu.be/6scxiuiftKY?t=24s

Attached: a866a9c3a0fd53487f22948897ed3ad08a46f564[1].jpg (600x300, 24K)

I'm impressed

hey, didn't you guys used to bomb those Brits?

I lived there for a while it was honestly pretty good.

Except all the left wing cucks, can't blame em though they've never experienced niggers and are only just experiencing asians.

Great game.

>tfw no filthy derelict ruin to hang with flesh eating high IQ waifu

Attached: vampirebloodlines-07-830x519.jpg (830x519, 77K)

>Literally only half a country
Embarassing desu

I died when she pulled out the chocolate bars.

argh my eyes

Attached: 21014059_6401.jpg (640x480, 54K)

sat1.de/tv/pures-leben-mitten-in-deutschland/video/167-kochkuenste-clip

its a german white trash show

Attached: 3669.png (500x576, 147K)

Ask Jim.

Attached: 467.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

how do you not vomit that back up?