Judaism: the religion of pedophilia

Explain this, Jews of Sup Forums:

>Rabbi Nuchem Rosenberg—who is 63 with a long, graying beard—recently sat down with me to explain what he described as a "child-rape assembly line" among sects of fundamentalist Jews. He cleared his throat. "I'm going to be graphic," he said.

>On a visit to Jerusalem in 2005, Rabbi Rosenberg entered into a mikvah in one of the holiest neighborhoods in the city, Mea She'arim. "I opened a door that entered into a schvitz," he told me. "Vapors everywhere, I can barely see. My eyes adjust, and I see an old man, my age, long white beard, a holy-looking man, sitting in the vapors. On his lap, facing away from him, is a boy, maybe seven years old. And the old man is having anal sex with this boy."

>Rabbi Rosenberg paused, gathered himself, and went on: "This boy was speared on the man like an animal, like a pig, and the boy was saying nothing. But on his face – fear. The old man [looked at me]withoutany fear, as if this was common practice. He didn't stop.

>Rabbi Rosenberg believes around half of young males in Brooklyn's Hasidic community – the largest in the United States and one of the largest in the world – have been victims of sexual assault perpetrated by their elders. Ben Hirsch, director of Survivors for Justice, a Brooklyn organization that advocates for Orthodox sex abuse victims, thinks the real number is higher. "From anecdotal evidence, we're looking at over 50 percent. It has almost become a rite of passage."

>A few weeks after our interview, Rabbi Rosenberg was walking through the Williamsburg section of Brooklyn when an unidentified man rushed up behind him, tapped him on the shoulder, and threw a cup of bleach in his face. He went to the hospital with facial burns and was temporarily blinded.

Full article:
vice.com/sv/article/qbe8bp/the-child-rape-assembly-line-0000141-v20n11

What the FUCK is their problem?

Attached: 1503848229354.jpg (640x1136, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

daatemet.org.il/en/question/pedophilia-in-halacha/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably the chabad niggers. Also secular jews (read: rich jews) go to reform synagogue

Delete this goyim

wtf I love judaism now.

Attached: 2018-03-22-101413_730x612.png (730x612, 239K)

Wew lad, It's almost like religion representative use the little power they have to take advantage of their community.
Pedo priests, kiddy touching imams, adventurous Buddhist monks, abusive gurus etc...

Attached: Screenshot (38).png (1366x768, 181K)

Who is girl

True
The current sell out in chief is a pedo himself. Sold out his kids to the jews and loves it.
If you look at the Trump family history, you will see that they always were close to the jews.

Attached: trump_daughter-ivanka_creepy_01.jpg (600x825, 78K)

I want an Israeli Jew to reply truthfully to this thread.

The queen of /r9k/, Ciara or something, they all thirst for her over there.

juutalaiset ovat ihmiskunnan syöpää.

Attached: Penguins.jpg (1024x768, 760K)

>girl

>"This boy was speared on the man like an animal, like a pig, and the boy was saying nothing. But on his face – fear. The old man [looked at me]withoutany fear, as if this was common practice. He didn't stop.

So this is the real reason IDF soldiers wear diapers

would smash

B-but the holocaust

>I see an old man, my age, long white beard, a holy-looking man, sitting in the vapors. On his lap, facing away from him, is a boy, maybe seven years old. And the old man is having anal sex with this boy
>This boy was speared on the man like an animal, like a pig, and the boy was saying nothing. But on his face – fear. The old man [looked at me]withoutany fear, as if this was common practice. He didn't stop.
I guess this explains why jews are so fucked in the head, it spreads from their punctured assholes.
I mean if a rabbi fucks your ass on a routine basis since you were a child then maybe you'd hate the world too.
Also, why has no one sued the rabbi for not using lube yet?

bump

Attached: 1513229166572.jpg (634x448, 60K)

>Also secular jews (read: rich jews) go to reform synagogue
Does it reform their ruined assholes after their orthodox rabbi's get done reenacting auschwitz on ice with every generations impressionable assholes?
I think not.
One does not simply recover from having your asshole shoahed for countless generations.
The jewish hemorrhoid epidemic can now have its sources narrowed down however.
Every time you see a jew with an inflatable donut you now have a window into the kind of after school activities they've been engaging in and it isn't torah recital, we know that much.

>wtf I love judaism now.
Judaism is all about the children.
What's not to love?
>the real reason IDF soldiers wear diapers
You'd think the rabbi's would've trained them to hold their shit in all things considered.
I guess being stretched out by the learned elder of under age ass sex has left them loose in the caboose.

Imagine if Jews are considered smart, how stupid the average goy is

daatemet.org.il/en/question/pedophilia-in-halacha/

Pedophilia is part of Jewish law.

I have noticed in my travels that despite the way protestants kiss jew ass, jews have always been more jovial with catholics.
They're thick as thieves and share in jokes and a certain comaraderie born of their shared struggles.
Michael Patrick O'Plasticy knows better than most the hardship that jews endure.
Thus was the eternal alliance between micks and kikes born as they compared the scars inflicted upon them by their faith.
>Jews are considered smart
Hey look, an expert on feces has joined the thread.
Tell me, how at risk are these young grabblers from intestinal parasites thanks to the sacred rabbinical doctrine of assrape?

Maybe bein a jew aint so bad

Attached: 1520541515551.jpg (600x600, 30K)

I want to fuck Ciara in the ass.

>You'd think the rabbi's would've trained them to hold their shit in all things considered.

It was just a joke. In Israel, the kind of religious jews that would do this openly in a bath house are the same kind that refuse to serve in the military. Not only that, but they also go to religious school all day to study torah while they send their wives out to earn a living for the family. And they expect the state to subsidize this lifestyle.

BTW, this shit also goes on in the USA amongst certain sects of jewry. It is happening now.

>I want an Israeli Jew to reply truthfully
>I want a Jew
>to reply truthfully
Oh Sweden, you so crazy.
>Pedophilia is part of Jewish law.
>Just as an eye, if poked by a finger, gives off a tear and then once again gives off tears, so is it when a man puts his penis in a girl younger than three, her hymen tears and then heals over. This is why it is not called intercourse in matters of prohibition or of acquisition (Niddah 45a).
So if it heals back up, no harm?
>Chazal ignored (due to a lack of knowledge or a lack of desire to consider) the psychological and emotional aspects which stem from sexual activity. Their view of sex was as a purely legalistic act of acquisition, and the laws against certain forms of sexual relations are purely theological.
>purely theological
Synagogue of satan confirmed.

I forgot to give you your (you).
>BTW, this shit also goes on in the USA amongst certain sects of jewry. It is happening now.
You seem like an expert.
Got anything you might want to share about your identity?
>It was just a joke.
So was mine, at least some of it.
>the kind of religious jews that would do this openly in a bath house are the same kind that refuse to serve in the military.
I know about these guys.
Secular Israeli's have a dim view of them.
They scam welfare over here all day everyday as well.
>they also go to religious school all day to study torah while they send their wives out to earn a living for the family.
I didn't know they made the wives work.
Their women look miserable as fuck, I can tell you that much.

Checks out

I'm just some guy that became insanely curious several years ago about what jews really think about us. So I hung out and even interacted with them a few years on a few of their websites. One of those sites was Shmarya Rosenberg's "Failed Messiah". He was a disgruntled jew from one of these cloistered religious communities, and his main beef was the pedophilia that is rampant in these places. Places like Brooklyn, where the goyim have officials are paid off to route the Haredim's crimes through a completely different system that avoids our Criminal Justice.

I learned a damn lot!

>officials are paid off to route the Haredim's crimes through a completely different system that avoids our Criminal Justice.
It's basically a free pass to rape children and scam welfare.
>I learned a damn lot!
Drop some bombs.

You already know most of it.

I guess one issue though is that even the rank and file jew is often completely ignorant of what the rabbis believe. For example, a haredi student may be surprised to learn that Rebekah married at the age of 3, and this is why a 3-year-old girl is considered a fully grown woman and has to dress modestly, lest she tempt a man to sin.

Reform jews often learn of haredi rabbis' appetite for sucking baby dick the hard way, at their own son's bris.

And jews will avoid threads like these like the plague, because their bullshit is indefensible.