WAKE THE FUCK UP RETARDS

WAKE THE FUCK UP RETARDS

Attached: and thats a good thing.jpg (1278x720, 137K)

I AM UP
WHAT DO YOU WANT ?

What an aryan

GRAB A BRUSH AND PUT A LITTLE MAKE UP

gene editing will make being a nigger/mutt a thing of the past.

yeah thats the future american baby for any post fallout white man's clan or tribe who fails to ban marriage outside its ethnic group or else face expulsion.

patriarchy will triumph eventually and most minorities will be genocided by lacking a sustainable replacement. since major urban traps get nuked and tech immigrants are poor fighters with lack of regional familiarity they face a purge first as the ensuing resource scarcity sparks tensions into skirmishes,

rerun your shitty psyop sim and adjust for the rural demographic of latino and mostly white anglo germanic heritage. christian communes will resemble the demographics of the region like camo chameleons. mormons will be btfo for the false prophecies they attempted to fulfill in order to usher in fake new israelite polygamous tribes the wild west lands to be reclaimed by the true children of God and long forgotten sons of your forefathers.

>by 2050
You mean 2018. That's literally how americans look like today. Literal goblins.

Fucking la creatura americano

Attached: cc7.png (680x371, 204K)

Goblin like tendencies

>the future muttposter

Attached: 1518910977964.png (742x677, 79K)

That kid is sincerely hideous
Even a full black kid looks much less abnormal than it

Dios mio...

That would require A LOT of race mixing that just isn’t happening.

la repugnante criatura negra

The averag american will be 8 years old? Fugg :DD

El mutato

mutación americana

How is that possible when blacks make up only 7% of the US population?

Oh, lookie... More Jewish propaganda.

>implying the offsprings of those niggers and single mothers will actually survive the next generation
>implying even if those offsprings survive, that they would end up creating more degenerate offspring once they realize that their parents were once fully pure races, and decided to create a mutant

"how americans look today" or "what americans look like today."
Learn English chang

The whole average american will look mixed race thing is stupid. First of all, it makes no sense. If you have 50 white people and 50 black people, then the average person would be mixed race. It's absolutely meaningless.

Anyway, there aren't even that many black people in America and they aren't breeding more than whites. It's Hispanic people that are increasing in population.

Mutthurt.

Attached: 1514486857821.png (1200x1200, 83K)

i dont think you trust in my

Everybody will look Irish? What's the issue?

(((You)))

Attached: 1521343486378.jpg (1280x720, 374K)

I-i'm not butthurt

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 94K)

Well, since then they've brought communism, mass immigration and globalism to America

I dont want nigga babys help

FATHER FATHER FATHER FATHHEEERRRRRRR

And the media will still call it white and privileged

Blacks in general is not enemy, people of marxist ideas are they can be any race. Judge people by the actions especialy in "far right" they talk one thing but do another.

>and its beautiful!

They’re lying to you about the Black American population, my gut feeling tells me somewhere in the 25-35% range.
They don’t want to cause panic.