>Zuck stole muuhh data

>Facebook is le bad, lets destroy le Facebook
>*whispers from far away* yyeeees goy, yeeees goy, exactly as planned

Why are (((they))) ruining him? Google and Microsoft are doing the exact same thing, with Android phones and Windows PCs having access to all your files and data with botnet baked into the kernel, bootloader and userland. What makes Facebook so special that the normies have to mobilize today to kill it off because of muh data?

Attached: poy_cover_z_1215.jpg (307x409, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

westernjournal.com/confirmed-facebooks-recent-algorithm-change-is-crushing-conservative-voices-boosting-liberals/
youtube.com/watch?v=0To8NmwJ8Mk
web.archive.org/web/20071020073143/http://www.aboutface.com/about.html
web.archive.org/web/19991007181610/http://www.aboutface.com/site/company_history.htm
web.archive.org/web/20071020073130/http://www.aboutface.com/about_customers.html
web.archive.org/web/20171120120522/https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081105224058AApki9Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: xxx1.png (1162x606, 1.03M)

Who cares about him, i hope everything crashes, fuck this dystopia

They got what they needed. They need to stop now before the jig is up. They already have their next Jewish trick lined up. And the goys will accept it all over again. The ol' switcharoo. Sleight of hand.

The US government needs lots of money, they will take down one of their useful idiots and rob him blind.
He won't end up paying the 2 trillion, they will get 500B and face fuck zuck.

It is a classic US gov shakedown

Every Silicon Valley company mines data and it has been a public fact for at least a decade.

While Facebook is bergsteined, it's still an avenue where people on the right Converse and where people convert and are exposed go the ideas of the right. What happened was probably this Facebook was approached to ban and block off/limit right Wong communication and they responded badly because it'd sharply hurt their data collection so now they're being attacked.

Because it's a tool being "used" against them.

They'll either get rid of Zuck and tell everyone "lol sowwy guys, that evil zuccy wuccy is gone now. welcome to the new facebook! we're the good guys now!" or roll out something new and seemingly unrelated. And the goyim will fall for their next Jewish trick without a second thought.

They always do.

it's jsut impetus to crack down on conservatives in time for the mid terms. they'll come out with some shit like "cant have hate apps" and ban all conservative apps. they've done the same thing with so called "fake news" but have given cnn like 30% more traffic while over all taking away 30% of traffic from conservative sites.

westernjournal.com/confirmed-facebooks-recent-algorithm-change-is-crushing-conservative-voices-boosting-liberals/

Attached: graphsArtboard-1.png (1200x791, 23K)

amerilard in estonia
hmmm

>who could be behind this

Attached: clinton.jpg (1440x960, 247K)

This might hurt Zuck's 2020 chances eh?

Attached: 1297939145444.png (207x205, 88K)

I decide to invest in Facebook.
Their stocks are too expensive for my taste.
Phone my buddy in government. Promise his some lucrative shit.
Government steps on FB. Stocks start plummeting.
I buy them cheep. Government backs off and prices and stocks jump again creating huge profit
Repeat for infinite money

I hope they're deluded enough to run her again.

How does a Serb even invest in stocks? Do you call your pet Donkey Davor, tape $500 Euros on him, point him towards Belgrade and spank him and hope he makes it?

Fucking savage ameribro

This is close to the truth except Zucc himself is the whale dumping stock, he's not going anywhere

That image is fucking weird, need to downgrade there camera.

or he just turns on his computer, gets on the internet and purchases stock?

Zucc is getting fucced by Trump for siding with the Dems who had direct access to all user information. CA only had minimal info and they were only able to acquire it through a third party. 4d chess.

Q said there was going to be a dead cat bounce.
Doubt it's going to fully recover.

He looks like a fucking reptilian.

Attached: 1519208286181.jpg (573x493, 43K)

Internet is gone in his village after government shut it down when town rapist was caught using it to search for bestiality

That thing ain't homo sapiens

Because Democrats and the deep state are "technocrats" who believe in the promise of Big Data for population control but do not actually understand it themselves, being a collective of business management cultists. They think hiring their buddies' kids in a nepotistic jerkoff circle while throwing around buzzwords to each other in a board meeting while making six figures is just as technological as a global data mining social media platform controlled by algorithms.

With that in mind, even the notion of an obedient civilian management tool like Facebook, ostensibly being on their side, being used against them is unbelievably terrifying.

i'm starting to believe they purposely make themselves look like this on the media as if to make them look bigger than what they are. Maybe it's just doublethink at play and they want to create crazies and divide more people up,

It's Homo Jueicus, and somehow Jew has killed Jew, which is why the tribal hive mind is closing in on him, Maddoff-like.

>who believe in the promise of Big Data for population control but do not actually understand it themselves
Never has truer words been spoken.

It's interesting, because Zuck was supposed to be their golden child, the president even. In the meanwhile Google and Microsoft are poo companies.

That was Moldova, but the town rapist got his arm broken, so he was rounded up and executed

Hahahah what the fuck man

whos not to say this was a giant ponzi scheme?

They’re still stewing about Brexit and Trump. Anyone in their path that they can remotely somehow blame the election on is going to be in the firing line.

You know after the election i honestly thought they might stop at some point. Boy was i naive.

they're going to tire themselves out, they still have 3 more years to go. Could be wrong though, I was young when bush was elected but they railed him non stop for 8 fucking years.

Yeah the Bush example drives it home. If you're not articulate the media is brutal.

savage

Amerifat education.
We use goats dumb fuck

Simple. You have to look at the net as a whole like it's a battlefield. That's what it has become. The "normies" are the prize. Faceberg is damned useful for normies of a certain demographic to share info/memes/granny's pictures/news headlines. That, children, is dangerous to ((them)). So, Facebook must go, or have the trust in so degraded, normies no longer have a place to pow wow. Thus, you deny your enemy a vector of attack. Why do you think Twitter mass banned "russian bots"? Why do you think Jewgle is now nuking firearm vids? They are changing the battle space. Mid-terms are incoming. Low level elections are happening. Another Prez election in a few years. They can't just outright take over the 'net. That'd be like outright banning guns. They'd get their shit pushed in. No, step by step. Bite by bite. They're shaping the battlefield.

DELET THIS

This

Meanwhile no one knows the name of the company Obama used to data mine 25 million Americans and their friends through Facebook

Attached: bluestatedigital.jpg (1024x464, 62K)

They realized that they don't have a monopoly on the data and that even the Trump Campaign could buy into it.
It's jew vs. jew.
(((Zuckerberg)) wants to sell his data to everyone, (((they))) are angry because they are not the only people who get it.

Get comfy and enjoy the shitfest

It's to protect the dems use of facebook data under Obama from scrutiny from the public IMO

^absolutely this
Facebook was built two+ decades ago and the policies are old. They'll replace Fb with another platform (Possibly from Google) and try to gain the monopoly on social media. It'll also be utterly Tyrannical.

good post, although "controlled by algorithms" is a bit too normie speak. people still write the algorithms to get particular outcomes, so it is controlled, but automated, by people.

the truth is that facebook is more chaotic than anyone would ever imagine, and people are doing whatever they want to see what the outcome is, as long as they provide the results of the "testing" they done, anything is allowed to happen for a short time.

the real truth is the dems and the dem media are still salty they were BTFO by a dozen guys who were smarter than them at playing the system, and so they are burning the playground down.

if you want to succeed, you need to figure out how to exploit the system, until you can create a new system.

>Google ... are poo companies.
wrongest words on Sup Forums today.

facebook will become what myspace did/is now

Jewgle+ will do the same if Facebook should fall (it probably won't, people will forget or not care).

>defend mark zuckerberg and claim he's fighting the jew

Attached: 1512004636161.jpg (993x796, 520K)

need to take down The Zuck before 2020 since Trump showed how good a chance an outsider candidate has and the Democucks want their bought and paid for chosen shill candidate to win whoever that may be

also if everyone hates Facebook now then there goes the vast majority of normies alternate news source its back to trusting the MSM for all information

Just because other evils exist doesn’t make this evil any better

Make uncle ted happy and delete your nosebook

youtube.com/watch?v=0To8NmwJ8Mk

Attached: 1509821735232.gif (268x224, 27K)

The answer is obvious:
The Chinese got hold of it

Attached: Mark-Zuckerberg-And-His-Wife.jpg (900x506, 52K)

Yeah, well they need to stop because it's unethical as fuck.

Kek fuck you and the rest of the Russians here

They have google now, so facebook is adhoc. They couldn't even properly censor facebook, because that would intefere with its front use as a social media platform. Youtube is already receiver media.

it is about destroying social media as it is so people cant get organized , and replacing it with some government controlled platform

this is how to build a dictatorship 101

social media is population control you dumb slavshit

Do you guys actually use Facebook for news? Oldfag here. I really don't get how influential is FB atm.

>picture is a bait

Attached: nintchdbpict000373799525.jpg (711x894, 112K)

Here’s a (you).

i think you shouldnt speak on this subject

Attached: swdcux.jpg (283x178, 10K)

>Why are (((they))) ruining him?
they built him why can't they ruin him?

>rob him blind.
implying he ever had any access to money

It has trending headlines and ability to share stories, this is the only exposure some young people likely have to news.

It was a monetary fleecing.

>be them
>Facebook IPO
>suckers invest money
>siphon seed capital out
>take profit and walk
>pull plug
>heheheheh "we got our shekels"

The absolute state of investing

Attached: 20180321_185251.jpg (1402x2448, 1.5M)

>literally defending facebook
Lol
Fuck off Russia

Facebook's beginnings are questionable.

The domain, trademark, and idea for facebook(tm) was started in 1994: web.archive.org/web/20071020073143/http://www.aboutface.com/about.html

With a very familiar backstory: web.archive.org/web/19991007181610/http://www.aboutface.com/site/company_history.htm

And even servers at Harvard, who ran these?: web.archive.org/web/20071020073130/http://www.aboutface.com/about_customers.html

So, this company which sent black boxes to corporations and universities, had “facebook(tm)” servers running facebook like software, at Harvard at the time Zuckerberg “created” fb. Well, Zuck misconfigured his about-face server once: web.archive.org/web/20171120120522/https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081105224058AApki9Y

Actually us goys are ruining him this time. Dumb ass baby boomers lead the sell of of FB causing her to tank. Dumb millenials somehow expect their privacy to be respect as they broadcast everything to the world on facebook.

No I only use facebook to troll my highschool friends who became bluepilled normies, facebook in endless niggercum but the non-user shitposting is spicy

Also, who the fuck would green light a boring ass movie about the origins of facebook? It was clearly propaganda used to cement creation myth story in the national psyche.

Seems obvious to me what is going on:
>despite a relentless rigging of the trending stories on the Newsfeed, an army of comment bots, and pro-Trump groups and conservative groups getting shut down, Social Media, particularly Facebook, is why Donald Trump won the presidency, and people know it.
>recent efforts to double-down on social media by censoring conservatives (calling THEM "bots") and other platforms such as Youtube demonitizing people, cancelling their accounts, or removing their videos has done little more than stoke the fire.
>Let's also not forget that Zuckerberg continues to make noises about running for President in 2020
>OYVEYSHUTITDOWN.exe

Facebook is being forced into retirement. The hope is that it will be the next MySpace. We'll see another social media platform skyrocket to fame out of nowhere, fueled by the typical headlines
>People are deleting Facebook, and that's a good thing
>Twitter is in meltdown over latest Facebook gaff
>Is Zuckerberg retiring? (An anonymous source familiar with his thinking says he is)
>(Insert name of new platform) is all the rage
>Why people are leaving Facebook for (insert name of new platform)
>Begin to run bullshit stories about the crazy things celebrities are posting to (insert new platform)

Zuck can't buy this amount of publicity.

The establishment think they are destroying the Zuck but he's getting free PR instead.

> Adorable.

Attached: kek.jpg (413x395, 19K)

Maybe I'm just not tech savvy. Whenever I open Facebook (rarely), I see nothing but a bunch of Pro-Trump posts on my main page. I live in a red-state.

>he chose a chink, disgraceful.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1920x1080, 104K)

you retard he's just trying to explain what's going on , it's not HIM who's buying the stocks u dumb nigger it's a fucking hypothetical scenario of what the jews are on in amerishit but you're too fucking retard to get it. that's why jews win retard.

I don't want to downplay it, but those affected the most are Instagram girls.

It's not only about selling. They also have a massive media campaign that you need to quit Facebook now. Right now! Your data! Delete! Facebook. Delete delete delete.

this. its all over european news. they really are trying to kill facebook off

Attached: im-4759.jpg (1260x840, 143K)

this, it's replacement will become apparent in the next few days, huge money to be made.

fuck facebook its ad ridden data mining shit

They ruining him because he has to much information.

That was a point. I wasn't sure is he just using opportunity to banter or is he genuinely retarded.

do we know what t is yet ?

>164930728
What.. the hell. Never heard of this, thanks user.

This ^ he failed to keep Trump winning, bad goy, no more platform

Can some one explain what happened? I know some British psychologist some how collected data and so did Cambridge analytica. But what did they collect and why are people shocked? I don’t use Facebook and deleted my profile some years ago

Jesus Christ dude that was a bit mean.

Attached: 1459968584551.jpg (1200x944, 1.05M)

Facebook dilutes the power of the media.

the media wants Facebook (and Google) destroyed at all costs.

Talmudism at it's finest. there is no loss. Only to the goy investors. It's ok to steal from the Goys.

That is one reason why they want it shut down: it has become a platform for the average conservative American. Plus Twitter is easier to censor so they want everyone using that. FB bots are a lot less effective than Twitter bots.

Look at his seppuku eyes. He is demonically obsessed or possessed.

So jew zuckerberg shills, you do realize this is being done in Britbong courts on a strict liability basis?
US fed is touching him like Hillarry.
Oh and Sarkowzky tattled on you, so you got French on you.

I'm getting to that point too. But I always remember that if they crash the system they'll be fucking themselves over too. So keep that in mind.

Good morning! Isn't it funny..
That despite having most major media anti-Trump, if not pro-Clinton, having far more financial backing, and far more young colored Facebook drones, that a tool which would otherwise give Hillary the advantage helped destroy her and put Trump in the White House.

Attached: Farage1.jpg (371x217, 14K)

I heard it was coordinated by soros

>It's jew vs. jew
I am enjoying the show

Attached: qpanicmode.jpg (417x84, 13K)

as long as we have Sup Forums, we shall be fine.

Attached: CurbStompingPepe.jpg (506x437, 39K)

Because Zuck the noble Jew resisted pressure to ban nationalists from his platform.

Also
Check em

Attached: dosequischeckemtriples.jpg (430x430, 136K)