Can some vatnik explain me why do russians hate Ukraine? Is it because it wants to be more european...

Can some vatnik explain me why do russians hate Ukraine? Is it because it wants to be more european? I don't fucking get it.

Attached: 1521307704683.jpg (277x508, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Mw4Y9jRwCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=D0rpDE4rcYA
youtube.com/watch?v=kSx8HJfBl7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ukraine is a country formed by us just to weaken the russian empire
it's not a real country
it's russian/polish and hungarian or some other slavshit clay

Attached: 1521644401632.gif (500x400, 1.98M)

tea set

The only true Ukraine is Kiev. Other territories were given to them in USSR.

Attached: h9fNL0y.png (832x4081, 167K)

Like Ukrainian pigs are ever going to be European.

there is no such thing as "Ukrainian"
they are either poles or russians

Attached: 1517145027161.gif (244x280, 869K)

Ukraine is an artificial country. They're fucking animals who worship murderers and rapists as their "national heroes"

Kiev belongs to Poland

Their moto is "мocкaлякy нa гилякy", which is Urkainian equivalent of RSA Kill the boer, and another one in "Cлaвa Укpaинe! Гepoям cлaвa!" which is nationalistic anti-Russian salute, introduce by OUN. They were screaming them on Maidan. Some ukrainians are openly nationalistically anti-Russia, why should we like them.

/thread

"Hate" is the Politically Correct word for Heresy.

For the same reason hohols hate us – impotent, state-sanctioned pseudo nationalism.

Most were friendly with them and lashed out at anyone "stirring shit". Bans on forums as an example.

Then, May 2th 2014 - 49 people die in a fire, Ukrainians gloat on the Internet.
Jun 9th 2014 - a jet hits tens of civilians, Ukrainians gloat on the Internet
Fast forward to August, around 10k people died.

You've got to get some distaste for an opposite side now, don't you.

>For the same reason

youtube.com/watch?v=3Mw4Y9jRwCQ

Ukraine translates to "edge" in Ruskie btw
It was always part of Russia

>ukranian russophobia started in 2014

Attached: 97_3_2_735x418.jpg (735x418, 81K)

>Is it because it wants to be more european?
No, it's because khokhols are retarded.

>Ukraine is an artificial country. They're fucking animals who worship murderers and rapists as their "national heroes"

They really are filth. I love it when Ukrainian troops get killed.

ukraina means like border region or something a polak told me once
also this
youtube.com/watch?v=D0rpDE4rcYA

Ussr is dead for 30 years. Ukraine is ukraine

For the same reason the rest of the americans hate Texas - it's a fake country stuffed with idiotic inbreds.

now why you gotta talk shit about texas! i was just about to say you guys make great aks too

It's better to ask why don'y you hate them. They support a special pro-ukrainian anti-polish and anti-lithuanian nationalism in Belarus.

Or are you a liberal? And don't care that your country was the biggest in Europe?

Hey, i'm just repeating what the internet is telling me.

Attached: texas sucks.jpg (400x313, 71K)

>Ukraine
Is a meme.
You mean Russia.

SLAV PRIDE WORLDWIDE

Attached: SamHyde(1).jpg (1200x675, 121K)

How so?

It was ours for over 300 years if not more. The majority of the city was Polish and it was built by us.

Because kikes have been poisoning Russians and Ukrainians against each other. The more slavs kill each other, the more Turkic steppeniggers can slowly replace them.

Wtf are you talking about, faggot? I' m not a liberal just because i don't believe in your shitty propoganda.

Attached: 211705905.jpg (765x430, 43K)

>Kiev was built by us
OHNONONONONON AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

>Ukraine?
No such thing. Just meme.

Attached: 756.jpg (439x290, 23K)

And what is Ukraine exactly? It's not one united homogenous nation. When one group starts to push their ideology, you are going to have troubles.

Disgusting how the Ukrainians get played like a fiddle by jewish elites. Ukrainians were poor as fuck after the iron curtain fell, the Jews used this opportunity to destroy the family, values and robbed the country of its resources. Look at how people treat the forests and nature in Ukraine, they are destroying it for profits. This is what jewish endgame of a people looks like when they win. I think we can't do anything about it. Poor Ukrainians.

Attached: jews are the fault for brotherwars (as usual).jpg (1127x864, 200K)

Hate is not the right word. You (Balts) hate Russia, Poland hates Russia, many in Ukraine (especially west and maybe center) hate Russia, mostly because of MSM, politicians, two-minute hate rule, but Russia and Russians couldn't care less about the first 2 and see Ukraine as some sort of autistic or temporarily ill sister.

8 months in Ukraine:
youtube.com/watch?v=kSx8HJfBl7U

>Poor Ukrainians.
polish/russian/magyar citizens who abandoned their roots hunting a fairytale proposed by (((them))) for further divide&impera europe
ftfy

Meh, Ukraine was considered a brother nation by Russia, until maidan happened and russian puppet president was overthrown. Then Putin & Co started their propaganda machine and now every russian, that watches TV hates Ukraine.

>completely ignoring kievan rus

Attached: 1520771388743.gif (177x210, 2.12M)

Because Russian Government tells it's citizens that Ukraine is bad, so they hate anything ukrainian.

Probably the same on Ukraine's side.

What's also important to note is that the Jews attacked the women immediately after the country was poor. The crux of this is, that when the women of a country get corrupted by this (intrinsic jewish) materialistic thinking (-->when getting money and selling your dignity is more important than morals/tradition) your country falls. It just vanishes out of its existence.

Texas kicks ass, great state. Im from liberal Massachusetts, which is only a good state because it majority white and the people are real.

Almost everyone I know has a favorable opinion of Texas, the people are very friendly, great food (too much obesity) and people care about personal liberties.

And what exactly do you mean by European? There is no pan-european ideology. That's commie bullshit, buddy.
Ukraine is and was European. And so is Russia, whether you like it or not. It's not like EU sure. But why exactly EU should have a monopoly on europeanness? And why do western countries, which dominate EU, have to dictate what does it mean to be European???
But I don't even have problems with most European countries. And it's not even about EU for me, really. Ukrainians are not pro-EU, they are just anti-Russian at core.
Ukrainians will say how they like european values, but then will do exactly the opposite. That's just hypocrisy. Ukraine is a corrupt repressive shithole no better than Russia, only pretend to be. They will just choose to go along with anything that is against Russia. They thought it's EU in the beginning. But EU is not against Russia. Right now that's USA. Ukraine is american barking bitch, doing anything in american interest, even if it will harm their own country. Well, there's zero respect for this kind of behavior. But hey, I'm just "vatnik", what do I know?

tv said they're bad
in school they said it's ours
guys on the work hate them too, so why shouldn't I ?

>It was ours for over 300 years if not more.
Careful with that logic, Poland.

Because they wish to be sovereign. Russia is totalitarian, anti-sovereign. Same thing will eventually will happen to Belarus - and Russia will blame the opposition once again.
>russian empire
You are a century late
>USSR
You are decades late

Yeah, it's this simple, Mykola.
>The majority of the city was Polish and it was built by us.
Total bullshit. Lvov, sure. Not Kiev.

>Because they wish to be sovereign.
By joining EU? Woah!

You don't even have your own fucking currency. Belarus is already more sovereign than you'll ever be.

> barking bitch
ah,the gold fund of quotes from pro-russians

Partnership. Ever heard about? Just like with Belarus and Russia. (which is surely and totally equal)
We can't survive alone, so must choose a side. I prefer blue one for my fixed sidewalks and commieblock, you prefer red one for bi polar world and fighting with evil west overseas.

>>russian empire
>You are a century late
how so? Ukraine was formed as a bufferzone between Russia and Germany while crippling the Empire

>You (Balts) hate Russia
Because you leave us with no other option. Why the hell "reviews independences" and shouts "muh fascism and oppression" just because your leftovers refuse to leave when asked to? And lets not forget your attempts at Latgale "peoples republic"

>it wants to be more European

Russia and Ukraine are european countries

>Russia is totalitarian, anti-sovereign.
????

I for one support Northern Ireland, Bavaria, Sicily, Corsica and any other oppressed nations!

On paper.

From what I can tell many of you still don't know about the inner working of the EU. It still looks like a fair democacy from the outside, espeically when compared to being under Russian sphere of influence.
>how so?
It hasn't existed for more than a hundred years now. The Russian Federation of today is an oligarch owned gas station that masquerades as a legitimate country.

And South Africa too. The ANC are still recieving Russian weapons and training this very moment.

>The Russian Federation of today is an oligarch owned gas station that masquerades as a legitimate country.
kek,you won

Attached: 1474618335036.jpg (1600x1600, 887K)

>The Russian Federation of today is an oligarch owned gas station that masquerades as a legitimate country.
this

>what is kievan rus

Ukraine has a good oportunity to be strict neutralno and act as a off shore zone for rich people. Something like Switzerland today

This

ahhhh lituiania

The baltic nation that pick a nigger flag

>why do russians hate Ukraine
Russians mainly don't give a fuck about anything in the world except their lives. It is only you obsessed with Russia.

>picrelated
fuck these hypocritical bastards, i was on their concert in Moscow in 2009 and they were talking shit against Ukraine all the time

Because Ukrainians were never a nation, just a bunch of brainwashed Russians

I actually waited for a thread about Ukraine to ask this.

If Putin wanted to annex Donbas, why didn't he order Russian army to go in and occupy the whole region, like it happened in Crimea exactly 4 years ago (March 2014)?

Ukrainian army gave up Crimea without a fight, their armed forces just moved out of the peninsula, iirc. Why not do the same thing in Donbass, with the same justification ("Russian clay" etc., referendum). I don't think that Ukrainian army in Donbas would have acted differently than their colleagues in Crimea. Ukrainian army in Donbas would have also retreated without a fight. And it would have been better for the civilians too. People in Crimea may have blackouts, but at least they aren't getting shot at.

So why didn't Putin do that in Donbas? Because more Ukrainians live in Donbas than in Crimea and it just wouldn't work there? Or because Putin didn't really wanted to annex Donbas and it was some Russian nationalist groups who started the armed conflict with the Ukrainian government (after realizing that 'Crimea scenario' isn't going to happen in Donbas) and the Russian government couldn't just let them die, so they started to support these groups.

tl;dr If Putin really wanted to annex Donbas he would have done it in the same way as in Crimea - YES or NO?

FUCK russia

>Kiev belongs to Poland

>Built by Russians
>Russian historical capital
>Inhabited by Russians
>You fucking inherited it from Lithuanians

Crimea is a strategic point, Donbass just clay

>you still don't know about the inner working of the EU. It still looks like a fair democacy

Attached: 1485874519215.jpg (657x932, 88K)

>just when you wanted to say 'Kosovo je Srbija'...

Historically there's no such thing as ukraine.
Kievan Rus' was never ukrainian
Vladimir the Great never consider himself as an ukrainian
ukraine is just a fake country that was created in 90s by US to isolate Russia from the EU
The whole history of ukraine is made-up in the 90s too, especially the 'genocidal holodomor' which was actually a Famine, which killed people of all nationalities in different republics and regions of USSR, not just ukranians, but they made it about themselves after the fall of USSR to justify creation of their state

Actually kiev is arabic clay

Just like serbia is rightful albanian clay

Inshallah

>more european

Attached: 1519043630858.gif (408x334, 2.78M)

the russian empire is just as fake as the ukraine, all nations are formed

I don't even know how to respond to that

Attached: me smawt.jpg (588x823, 109K)

they literally are, only brainlets believe otherwise

I bet you heard this shit on your tv.

Imagine if tribal savages made up a country with corrupt officials, broken economy and literally becoming the second "Central America" junkyard of America and Russia, that's Ukraine.

don't russians do the same?

Attached: a temple to worship lenin.jpg (1280x872, 271K)

Can someone explain to me the actual meaning of this meme?

Attached: 101537.jpg (535x401, 82K)

Besides you can't denounce that Crimea was always part of Russia

>inb4 EU shills start to prove me wrong

Ukraine was everyone's effort.
Germans made them to have loyal hounds whenever they decide to push east.
Russians made them to fill the empty space between warsaw and moscow which might turn against them.
Austrians did it because minorities are cool and having a lot of poles is dangerous

>Kiev
>Built by Russians
kek
>Kievan Rus' was never ukrainian
It's wasn't russian either. Dude, our ancestors were neither russians of ukrainians back then. They were just dirty peasants ruled by out mighty Finnish overlords.

Attached: 1401608405706.jpg (466x517, 82K)

this

The famous European values: gays, Muslims, part and parcel you name it.

this

the previous "this" was a mistake

I'm a vatnik. I've never hated Ukraine. I wish Ukrainians good luck and I want them to end their civil war and to start advancing their economy, start integration with the EU but without Crimea for the moment.

If Ukrainians want Crimea back, first of all they must become a successful rich country such as Germany or France. Crimeans will beg Ukraine to take them back.

Looking at your picture, obviously the hatred comes from another side, not Russia.

>trips
wasted on a hohol
sad

Attached: 1521100769610.jpg (838x1079, 126K)

Attached: mykraine-meme.jpg (400x385, 25K)

Trust me Ivan Vladovski no country should want to get into the EU at this point its about to collapse

>Germans made them to have loyal hounds whenever they decide to push east.

Why the fuck are some of you so retarded?
Didn't Shitler decimate the Ukrainians because he considered them subhumans, despite the fact Ukrainian civilians wanted to help the German army against the USSR?

Ukraine is Russia, and Ukrainians are Russians.
Historically, culturally, and ethnically Ukraine is more Russian, than Texas is American.

Attached: 1520094642194.gif (200x150, 2.23M)

This.

There are no more "russians" left in Russia, only mongol horse bred mutts. The real heirs of Kievan Rus finno-ugric viking masterrace still live in territories of Ukraine.

>more european

Attached: 140331-ukraine-gays-kirchick-tease_ipplqt.jpg (1480x832, 252K)

Romania. Where the world sends its dog shit.

The weak minded give into the state funded propaganda that's it to be honest.

Ukraine is older then russia you fucking russian rapebaby

>build your whole nation upon idea of hating Russia
>wonder why do russians hate you back
Holodomor yourself, Bandera.

holy shit

Attached: 1521683374003.jpg (570x587, 43K)

kindly refer to