OH well, at least we aren’t Sweden tier

OH well, at least we aren’t Sweden tier...

Attached: 230D5AF5-E176-4A1D-97E7-5F3DAE53350E.png (640x1136, 442K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MyaTkglhLd0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Navarino
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Even 13 yo know they are screwed.
That's how fucked bongland is.

Attached: Jayne-Kemp.jpg (655x431, 21K)

I hope your post is ironic, because the UK is winning the race to bottom and second place is a bit behind you.

well atleast we're not racist, and the diverse food they big gives me peace.

dont let the jew run media fool you.
These white sluts willfully sell themselves for sex and when caught play the victim card.

I get triggered every time they call shitskins (((Asians)))

Don't worry the UK police are more concerned with "hate speech" than anything. If Bin Laden was in England they'd greet him and offer him a bunch of virgins.

>asian men

Attached: Daily-Mirror-front-page-August-27th-2014.jpg (615x764, 106K)

We already had a thread on how Ben Laden was actually red pilled, I think you're speaking about the artificial construction of Ben Laden in the ((media))

GOD DAMN JAPANESE KEEP RAPING BRITISH WOMEN REEEEEE!
JAPS GET OUT!!!

>""Asian"" men

Attached: 1514421467931.png (323x325, 10K)

We have but one option remaining to us:

youtube.com/watch?v=MyaTkglhLd0

Attached: st.mogg.png (3100x2150, 2.35M)

They are Asians faggots. They're Pakis.

t. Paki

A part of me wants to feel sorry about the bongs
But then i remember the eternal Jewish shit they have done all over the world.
Let them burn, BURN I TELL YOU

Attached: 1521628900292.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

>(((Asian men)))

We still aren't from the jewish claws of the EU

So that's something

fucking fuck
>free from the

Even now i'm still trying to figure out why i should care and get angry (like the majority of this board do) about the spawn of degenerate single mothers in shithole urban areas who's families can't look after their own daughters. Most were the spawn of drugged up parents incapable of looking after them anyways.

These people don't deserve anything but what they got. Yes it's MSM news now and authorities will be more proactive now that it's too late but these things happened in (((Labour))) areas that were majority white, they got what they voted for.

Like freeing you from the ottomans?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Navarino

Pajeet, you and Pakis are, unfortunately, in Asia so you're Asians.

Pajeets are ten notches above any muslim majority countries

>t. Pooleaf

He's right though

Muslims, niggers and jews are just terrible

Troubling as her situation is I'm pretty happy with our state of affairs. They are doing a great job of monitoring us for our own protection and arresting Scottish men for being grossly offensive on Youtube. Freedom is slavery. War is peace.
Rule Britannia.

Get fucked your terrible shitskin faggot.

Attached: KYS.jpg (604x340, 37K)

At least they got Count Dankula off the streets. He was the true threat to prosperity in the UK.

If President Putin nukes the UK, we will forever be in his debt.

>brown legs good
>white legs bad

Attached: 1521628912539.jpg (821x912, 337K)

Happens all the time. I can't count on one hand the number of times my dick fell into some unsuspecting woman's pussy. We were all shocked. Every time.

Part and parcel of living in a Jewish prison

Attached: peak british.png (1440x2405, 1.39M)

Because they are your countrymen. Your dear comrades. Camaraderie, brit fren.

>Memeflag

mate at 11 i was playing pokemon cards and didnt even know what sex was,just face it muslims are born nonces

So is yours

we freed you from the ottomans and carried on your legacy and spread it world wide you ungrateful bastard

>who was sold to """"Asian"""" men

Attached: c38.png (299x222, 71K)

Hot.
I mean, can you imagine what it would feel like to crempie inside 13y old all night?

That's what gets me; how much time the police spends tracking social media for hate speech and yet they turn a blind eye to actual crimes being committed. Like they can't even justify their own reasoning for the surveillance state.

HOW IS THE FOOD THOUGH, LADY? :DDDDDD I hear there are very nice '''asian''' places around town!

Hey Muzzie... Mohammad was a cross dressing pedophile...feces be upon his dick...

"actual crimes" are being committed by those internet trolls. Grossly offensive posts are a crime.
You will go to jail.
It is for our protection.

UK is so messed up I sometimes think it's live dystopia reality show, I can't think of living in that fucked up country

Attached: (((asians))).jpg (600x609, 31K)

Ooh edgy. Have a (you).

You know what else is edgy?

Sharpened hatchets!

>asian men
Stupid fucking bongs

I don't know why either, my dude.
Fuck those kids, it's not British men's responsibility to defend their people or children. So what if the government knew about the thousands of children raped and covered it up? The government also protects you from hateful speech and that trumps that.

We gotta deal with the Jackie Chan rape gangs.

Pakis have to fuck little kids because of their tiny dicks.

Only racist islamophobes are intolerant of gang raping child sex slaves.

DUMBASS. don't you know that the UK is BASED since leaving the EUSSR with Brexit? Idiot. Cry moar with the rest of the continental cucks, the UK is BASED now and a white ethnostate.

Yes you are, wtf? These days you're worse than Sweden.
Fucking anglos and your lack of self-awareness.

of course it isn't 'british mens responsibility', our only responsibility is to vote in elections and pay taxes. Not up to us what that money goes towards. Was it your responsibility to protect victims of school shootings? Reality is no one on Sup Forums would be prepared to do anything about the state of Western nations, so at this point you are just larping or trying to take a pedestal that doesn't exist.

GURLS were complete slags in my day.
WAIT!!!
THEY STILL ARE..........................................................................

The more I read about this rape scandals, the more shocked I am. I can't fathom how shit like this happened for DECADES and yet the Government, the local authorities and the cops just do nothing.
That's like if beaners went into the USA, opened their own sex brothels for american girls and the US cops joined in to the fun.
The british government is literally mexico tier. I think I'd rather not visit the UK in the foreseeable future.

Our government isn't covering up the shootings and protecting the shooters, though. Our media crucifies everyone responsible for the shootings and then some. Last big shooting, the sheriff was destroyed by both right and left for having cowards deputies and for not taking action after the complains about the shooter.
If anything like things happened here there would be hell to pay.
And no your responsibility isn't to pay taxes and vote. It's to protect your children and their future. Your kind of thinking is why the elites don't care and leave Asians to rape your children and run over the rest.

""""""""asian""""""""

>of course it isn't 'british mens responsibility', our only responsibility is to vote in elections and pay taxes.

This is probably one of the most depressing things I've read in a while. How can someone be so beaten down and emasculated like this?

>asian men

Yeah, west asian, also known as middle eastern. How many euphemisms will our press find to disguise the fact that they are always talking about muslims?

Attached: 1443611530307.gif (375x304, 790K)

It's in British culture to accept a nanny state.

>asians

*muslim.

>This is probably one of the most depressing things I've read in a while. How can someone be so beaten down and emasculated like this?
I don't understand it either. 40 years ago, the people would have rose and took justice in their own hands.
Until the 70s, if a nonwhite raped a white girl in the US, he would have been hung from a tree.

this. consider a history of Roman and Norman conquest topped off with a few world wars to kill off the remnants of the old vanguard and anyone with a spine emigrating to the colonies and you get modern "whip me harder, nanny" British men.

What I really want to know is why there aren't armies forming in Rotherham, Telford etc? Somebody needs to take the initiative and show that we can in fact rise up.

Brits take glee in their dispassionate nature. They think grumbling over their morning toast and marmalade is sufficient and the world will take care of itself even as Rome burns.

He’s being sarcastic, you Muslim rape baby. I’m being ironic.