Madhouse

Is this the biggest fall from grace ever?

Didn't a lot of their staff leave for mappa?

>Madhouse

More like Badhouse, amirite?

Nah, that's not Gainax

>Uru in Blue

Btooom season 2 when?

Prince of Stride was great though. Underrated show.

>$30 million in debt until saved by NTV in 2011
Nah, you say old madhouse is good but they're shit.

Stop.

Hanayamata is GOAT.

They did this year's AOTY so I can't hate them

Gonzo failed harder

But they were never really good.

Nope. They still do good stuff.

Btooom was okay.

I'd say Gonzo was genuinely good in the early 00s, before they started having to do a bunch of random shit to try (and fail) to stave off bankruptcy.

I just remembered that Iron Man was shit after that bait and switch with the PV footage.

What are the best Gonzo anime?

Get some originality, you poor excuse of a troll.

madhouse were always mostly shit with the odd great adaption like kaiji and good original shit

everything else is butchered adaptions of literal slideslows of great manga like souten kouro

this looks super interesting

BONES is my new daddy.

Pretty sure you're the same faggot from yesterday that made that retarded thread "Wasn't Mappa supposed to be the next MadHouse? What went wrong?" or something. So saged

Parasyte was great though

If you have shit taste

Nah, they still put out somewhat mediocre shows, the odd good one (subject to >opinions though) AND they pulled off One Punch Man... Even though the whole team was from other studios.
Gainax is in a much worse state. What was the last decent show they made?? They pretty much don't have any talent left, so they can't even train new guys to become good. Gainax is dead.
Not even released yet.

Tomorrow are you going to make a thread in the same format about studios that disappointed, OP? If you do, start the thread with Trigger. Or Khara. If they never left Gainax maybe they would've made something actually good.

You have shit taste. Parasyte was gud. I agree with user

You both have shit taste then