This is the gayest shonen I've ever watched. The author must be aware of how off this is right?

This is the gayest shonen I've ever watched. The author must be aware of how off this is right?

Aside from the pedophile clown, I don't see what's so gay about it.

>The author must be aware of how off this is right?

Togashi is a H. R. Giger fanboy, he is trying to make his work as sexually uncomfortable as possible.

What the fuck is this real? Hes fucking bonkers! Hes like a sjw or simply a closet/known fag? Quick run down?

>all those meme words
No, he was just way ahead of his time.

So youre saying gay shit sells? This is not straya you know.

>way ahead
>implying there wasn't already a great shonen with homo undertones

To be fair, you have to have a really high IQ to enjoy HunterXHunter

You mean naruto, where a kiss between two guys is canon and the first season is about some dude trying to get inside the body of another dude.
HxH have only friendship, the clown isn't gay really, he just masturbates to power levels.

How so?

>So youre saying gay shit sells?
You're already late to the party, mate.
Even mainstream shit like Fate series has its obligatory otokonoko character.

nobody cares about UNDERtones anymore, bro. It's all about blatant homosex with cute girls (male).

>homo undertones
i hate this meme, i read all 7 parts and im currently reading 8 and there is nothing homo about JoJo

He strikes me as someone who has a passive interest in people who are obscure as opposed to being some champion of their cause. I mean, Sensui had that weird psuedo psychological tier 7 personality split that was going on where one personality was even a woman.

Is your post bait or are you very new? Legitimately confused.

I read everything made by Araki and I have no problem in admitting that he likes to put some homoerotic reference in his manga.
I mean, he's an high fashion guy after all.
Though we must say that his characters are all extremely manly, despite the appearance.

>implying JoJo didn't provide this too

He has two kids with the Sailor Moon writer. Both enjoy writing gay stuff.

No wonder there are so many traps on HxH then

>2
>so many

What's your IQ?

>Want to watch this
>The art style puts me off so hard I can't take it seriously and instead go back to Yuyu Hakusho which has an actually good style

No one cares that you are easily offended by the desires of others. You are not welcome here as you are; I cannot be clearer.

Tilde: DB super frens go home

It's not gay, it's just sloppily written like YYH was. But of course the pseudo intellectual fanbase would still dickride it just because muh edgy ant arc.

It's tied with Naruto for raw homosexuality and DBZ for complete disregard of women.

>Poorly written
Epic meme word xD

>he just masturbates to power levels.
kek

try watching the 99 adaptation

This.
I'm glad I marathoned 1999 version first. I could not have stomached even half of 2011 without it, plus all those skips in 11 version were idiotic.

>watch

Killua doesn't kiss Gon in the manga

CLOWNED

The author create gay manga and many guys and his wife create lesbian manga and many girls. Both are gay and different taste but they married straight.

>This is the gayest shonen I've ever watched

You need to watch at least 200 anime before you can post in here faggot

if by skips you mean 99' fillers I see nothing wrong with them either since Togashi participated in the creation of the anime but you can't really do something like this twice, it's the director's property of the sort.

>if by skips you mean 99' fillers
No, I mean literal skips and compressions of multiple episodes, such as the whole introduction of Kite right in the beginning.
People starting with 2011 version won't even know who the fuck he's supposed to be when he finally rolls in at episode ~80.

Plus, all that "filler" of 1999 was good stuff, improving the story, world-building, and character development. I also honestly think that they fucked up art-directing and cinematography in 2011 version.

But Hisoka is not a clown. He is a magician.

What's so gay about it exactly?

The lack of heterosexual pandering?

There are plenty of big breasted women in hunterxhunter, a few lolis too.

Just because none of the main characters have female love interests doesn't make the show gay. If anything It's respectable that they don't shoe-horn in any unnecessary romance to distract from the character development.

Don't remember about older anime it's been awhile. The manga though, it indeed feels different, it's the first time exactly the same shit felt so different for me, and all they did is shift some small accents a little.

He and his wife are beards for each other.

This is my favorite fanfic.

I don't understand how anyone would like the idea of filler at all, it just makes things confusing as hell down the line. If the mangaka accepts it and uses it in his future chapters, its just retconning. And if they don't care for the anime, they could go against it with something they write in the future.

Sure, it can improve the anime under the right conditions, but it also over-complicates things down the line.

You haven't seen many shonen, have you?

I like how the 99 anime paired Pokkle and Ponzu together, and then Togashi brought them back in the Ant arc and killed them off
Even the 11 anime paired them for some reason, but it was filler

'sup

>I don't see what's so gay about it.
You sure about that?

Who cares? Are you in high school? Or a baby boomer?

The real question is, is Gon aware that Killua loves him?

unfortunately no.

A Boku no Pico Academia fag has two options when he comes onto Sup Forums. One is to post in his general and one is to shitpost about HxH because of their insecurity.

Meanwhile Hunterfags have only one of those options because their shitty manga can't sustain a general.

>tfw i love togashi now

It's because they're not reddit enough to make a general.