HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAH ... no its actually pretty sad, anons...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAH ... no its actually pretty sad, anons. ((They)) arent even trying to hide anymore ((Their)) grip is so tight, they can make themselves known, aware that any resistance would be futile at this point.

The shame is on you though since you allowed all of this. Once a proud nation, the pillar of beauty and civilization, now a helpless lap dog on its deathbed , used and abused time and time again unable to even lift a finger in your defense because some "written" law forbids it. Disgusting. If it wasnt for the jews, someone else would fill in the role because you are the weakest prey on the market You are playing the game of natural selection and you are losing, decicively. Your children and grandchildren will suffer the most for it until they too give in and melt into the pool, until what you are and what you were will be nothing more than a romantic memory in the history books.

Spine up!

Attached: 1.jpg (789x688, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_as_imams
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5495915/Sweden-vows-ban-religious-schools-tackle-segregation.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

I guess Jews really do run the world

>gender segregation
female Imams when

Holy fuck. If this doesn't wake Swedes up nothing will. You don't fuck with parents and their children's education. South Koreans kicked out their president not because she was a crazy cult member, but because she rigged school exams in favor of her daughter. Americans had a big anti-anti-segregation backlash in the 60s/early 70s not because of the civil rights act, but because of forced bussing.

Holy shit: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_as_imams

I'd bomb the West too

Well rippo

its click bait, read the article

Oyyyyyyyy veyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

No it's not, and it's an Iranian that's leading the charge

Also, Britain is fucked too

Attached: bravo sweden.png (641x945, 58K)

Goddamn , Sweden , Goddamn .

i meant the jewish part

Dont even go there, Hans. Be as poor as they may (Not that poor in my opinion), they dont have refugees because they dont want them. They actually have the balls to say No to Merkel and defend their sovereignty. They can safely assume they'll be a safe white christian country in 50 years time, can you do the same ?

>A prominent Iranian women's rights activist
Why would you expect him not to be a faggot?

American Persians are fags, American Vietnamese are traitors and low scum, American Cubans are plain lolcows. Stop touching other nations!

>goyim, you can't discriminate against us because our Jewish schools are founded on race, not religion
Why do you hate American Viets? They're our most conservative Asian ethnicity

>They're our most conservative Asian ethnicity
We've just had a thread where user described their consumerist mentality. They aren't conservative, but watch TV and buy fashionable things they don't need and have no money for.

Is this another German crying over Poland ? All damn night with the shit ... Fuck off Hans PAY UP HANS PAY UP HANS PAY UP HANS

The jew comes out clean from his shenanigans. What would you expect?

A germcuck saying how much of a shithole Poland was and its why they have no refugees.

K E K
E
K

>Ban all religiou schools

So, they shit you've been seeing in the streets is now being forced in to the classrooms.

It's not like the white kids parents will just move schools or anything, like they do over here so in the end not actually changing anything...

It's good to see they are thinking this through.

Well done Sven.
#FeminismIsTheFuture

I went to a Christian school and it was better than the state ran school, infact all state ran schools are fucking shit.

Rather have my kid learn about Christianity instead of learning to be a marxist fucking cunt.

That's all Americans

Judaism is a race when it is in their interest for it to be a race, and a religion when it is not.

At least if your kid studied Marxism he might understand economic concepts such as ROI, instead of creationism.

No lies detected.

Stay woke friends

Sweden isn't helpless. The leaders (not all Jewish here) WANT this. They WANT to feel morally superior by trying their hardest to "integrate" Arabs and Africans into their society.

I meant that society is helpless for allowing a handful of freeloaders who they support with their own money to decimate their country on will , watch their women get raped without raising a voice because being called "racist" is literally the end of the world.

Swedish women are the biggest sluts on the planet, most of those rape stats are exaggerated because they felt bad about doing a gangbang with pajeet tier somalians afterward. They're extremely self-righteous and will literally destroy themselves trying to prove that they're the most moral people in the world. The loss of Swedish whores will be unfortunate though.

They've been slandering Poland all night , I've been saying maybe Germans should be more like them ! Kek

>Ardalan Shekarabi, Sweden's minister for Public Administration
Ardalan Shekarabi, Sweden's minister for Public Administration

ARDALAN FUCKING SHEKARABI. We need a fucking wall all over Lapland, right the fuck now.

Attached: 1521681915230.png (753x899, 582K)

>bob avakian
>literal CIA plant
the absolute state

Attached: 1517618393480.jpg (427x427, 40K)

There are many collateral victims who suffer for it despite the coal burners. Like a mother who was gangraped by 5 ahmeds or a girl which rape was live streamed on facebook and hundreds more cases burried in the police department as cold cases because of censorship.

n

Attached: 152137582177.png (925x1222, 1.35M)

Attached: 1521720139041.png (750x998, 867K)

Attached: 152137576931.jpg (668x947, 157K)

Attached: 1520074124100.jpg (1024x1064, 121K)

NO LINK = PURE SHIT

American Vietnamese are fine. Mostly keep to themselves, pretty conservative compared to other Asians, and they have fantastic food.

Yer a lazy cunt

Attached: 1521712106756.jpg (403x720, 59K)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5495915/Sweden-vows-ban-religious-schools-tackle-segregation.html

Attached: downloadfile-14.gif (246x165, 9K)

Fucking condom wasn't coming out and it was a emergency.

#notallchileans