Are vegans mentally ill?

Are vegans mentally ill?

Attached: mental illness.jpg (564x418, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OQy-T2PynPk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All Hungarians are.

>Said the German

Attached: reichstag_islamic.jpg (620x413, 63K)

No, the people who defend murder are.
Sad.

Attached: canist doublethink words.jpg (883x768, 92K)

I don't see a problem with either of these

Attached: wofle.png (1024x663, 38K)

lol.

veganism proves itself time and time again to not be about actually protecting animals, but more putting others down for what they do. 9 times out of 10 the argument always has the same excuses;
>canine teeth
>god meant for it
>humane killing
>need it
>cant give it up
shit like that.
but the thing is, no vegan i've ever met can come up with a final thing. they always pretend to not care about what they're talking about (e.g. "idc if you eat meat it's your choice BUUUUTTT here's 900 reasons why you shouldn't and you're also a sick murderer if you do" but they obviously need that affirmation that "I'm right. I won. I am superior to this carnivore." without actually providing a deadset endgame argument that deems further discussion unnecessary.

so basically in short: vegans pretend to respect the choices of meat eaters. they don't. and that's the whole point.

It's not so much a mental illness in itself as a symptom of deeper emotional problems, mostly to do with a feeling that lack control in other aspects of their lives.

You cant murder animals, They are not aware that they are alive.
If you think that murder - then you hould stop eating plants - cause you are murdering them too

Wrong.
The tree keeps on living after I eat the fruit it offered...
The chicken is dead if you ate it's leg.

Attached: waka flockn good idea.png (850x400, 234K)

I'm still eating steak. I'm going to enjoy it even more now that I know it triggers you.

>Please respect my choice to kill to eat.
"But why not eat these delicious plants instead of killing?"
>Lol no murder is delicious, f* off!

You're correct, vegan's don't harbor Respect for carnists.
It's more of a compassionate disdain for the ignorance of violent children...

Attached: 1517086869523.jpg (1080x1080, 92K)

shut it and go back to the oven

Do you know of other species that would voluntarily stop obtaining nutrients from another because of muh feels?

Yes of course they are mentally ill.

Their meat and dairy deprived bodies are lacking vitamin D and animal fats so, naturally, they are stupid. I think it's a Messiah complex though.

>eating fruit doesn't kill the plant

>eating root vegetables doesn't kill the plant
>the structure of my house doesn't kill the plant
>my hardwood floors underneath my carpet doesn't kill the plant

I could go on and on. Things die, such is life. When you die you will also become food unless cremated in which case you fucked some organisms out of their meal.

yes, also sage

Attached: 1490708126324.jpg (750x608, 362K)

You killed that living baby plant you fucking retard.

That was not meant for you, it was a baby tree that was supposed to fall off and grow.

You literally stole its only means of reproduction and crushed it to death in your own mouth. What the fuck do you think you're doing here?! That wasn't for you!

are there meta analysis for things like

>all the colestorol in meat causing heart conditions
> dairy causing cancer

?

I think there are.
And why the hell would a grown man drink something designed for baby cows?

And I’m not even vegan.

Attached: D3E4F5F7-5E96-49E7-8581-034AF343AA01.jpg (648x580, 69K)

If it wasn't for humans eating them, the chicken wouldn't EXIST in the first place, because we humans wouldn't be rearing them.
You can't separate eating meat from the intrinsic violence, but at the same time
>you can't separate VEGANISM from the intrinsic GENOCIDE of former meat-animal species
Are you sure that is any better?

Attached: 575.jpg (946x472, 68K)

you better be shitposting mate

Attached: 1521334744143.jpg (750x718, 82K)

switch rabbit and horse, move regular day over 1 to the left

This pic is retarded. Vegan choice is retarded but it only affect you. The 3 on the bottom affect others.

speaking of

Attached: IMG_20180305_094111.jpg (3120x2794, 3.05M)

yep

Eating fleshes and milks stagnates your interstitial lymphatic fluids and kidney glomerular filtration rate. This is not rocket science. Sure you eat it for survival, but not much else.
youtube.com/watch?v=OQy-T2PynPk

Attached: tgv.png (938x704, 1.27M)

>trees are the only plants you eat from
Listen, there are more edible plants out there than kiwis

simply yes

Animals lower in the food chain exist solely for the consumption and exploitation of animals higher in the food chain. Grow up and get over yourself.

Attached: 8629d0e8-bf65-4332-aa23-30a5d6beeb97.jpg (599x601, 72K)

This.

usually yes

Attached: 28763203_1367971516681476_3565909237592752128_n.jpg (640x640, 62K)

Yes.

But if we cancel out the tools needed to kill an animal, how are humans higher in the food chain than other non predators?

Vegetables are alive when you eat them. So can we not eat hose either?

hungary became an africa tier shithole in the last 3 years

Why would we?

Because we're Apex fucking death machines that are so perfect we can survive on God damn near anything on Earth.

Your right to choose is the proof of your pure ultimate nature.

Other animals could never survive. Our incredible ability to eat and process anything is a fucking superpower.

Why drink the milk? It's delicious, packed full of incredible nutrition and calories, and we can. Any animal that can, will. It's survival. And we're gods of the food chain.

look up persistence hunting

That's an absurd non-sequitor.

Cause of death means nothing.

Ability to process the food means everything.

There's tons of "dangerous" animals that are extinct. The claws, teeth, and sheer muscle doesn't do shit for you when you starve to death.

God intended

Attached: 1492497732874.webm (192x144, 1.07M)

Sure thing user. I don't know how is this connected to the thread, but good for you, I guess.

Attached: 1517352014778.png (1296x1458, 217K)

Yes, not sure whether it's cause or effect but Vegans have sub-normal IQ on average.

Plants are living things too. If you want to use absolutist arguments you will get blown the fuck out every single time.

No b12

>They are not aware that they are alive.
I want to know where you live, retard.

Attached: 1519100305076.png (621x702, 56K)

Humans being mentally superior to all other species is correct.

But I just think (and this is trough my own observation) that modern day (((agriculture))) just kills the goy. Meat and milk are hormone based masculinity killers and the obesity rate is of the roof in every country that’s slightly western.

Have you every tried free range home grown meat?
Have you ever tasted home grown vegetables?

Fucking night and day, my friend.

I believe the food we massively produce is just killing us slowly, cancer style.

We won’t ever accept a simpler life and producing our own food like the good goys that we are.

People that are pro abortion but also vegans are literally the worst humans

albert einstein wasnt a vegetarian until his later years, after he had done all his brilliant stuff.

after he became a vegetarian he made no further contributions worth noting.

more proof that eating meat makes you smarter. vegetarians btfo.