Dankula deserved it

youtu.be/5WQ_oQ1wDlE?t=5283 1:28:02. He literally hasn't learned a thing.

And no, it's not because he was a former commie. He was a liberal, and an enabler of the kind of laws that he's found himself on the receiving end of. He's the type to go

>N-n-no of course I'm not a racist or a bigot! I love everyone equally! Bring on the refugees and gay marriage, just do what makes you happy!

If you listened to him on Kumite or other interviews, he doesn't like anything right leaning. He was a progressive because it was the path of least resistance. He didn't question anything. He was part of helping make this shit sandwich, and now he doesn't want to eat it. Two words:

Too bad

Attached: optimized-hg2k.jpg (2917x892, 329K)

Other urls found in this thread:

diversitymachtfrei.wordpress.com/2018/03/21/on-count-dankula-being-found-guilty-of-hate-speech/
youtube.com/watch?v=rq8y-ejapjE
twitter.com/CountDankulaTV/status/976231514517262337
twitter.com/countdankulatv/status/866649251157299200
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Le divide and conquer face

t.somalian

>t. east asian rape gangmember

>actually being for free speech means you enable anti-free speech laws
uh huh
go on, show your flag, you're american aren't you, you ungrateful little mutt?

Send him to jail for saying bringing refugees

Attached: 1521267399229.jpg (466x466, 39K)

just because someone is an idiot doesn't mean that free speech should be denied to them

>durr he deserved it cos he wuz a libberal
And if they do this to their own, what will they do to us, fucknugget?

He got redpilled

t.refugee that thinks he is swedish

>I'm so communist I commissioned a painting of Lenin like a bourgeois cunt to show off how communist I am
>also check out my expensive unnecessary tattoos

Hope the cunt gets his arse raped in jail.

Attached: checkoutthisfaggot.gif (320x240, 2.87M)

How do you say God is Great in Asianic?

Sixth time you've posted this thread, word for word.

Sup Forums is getting botted by the British government.

Attached: shilling.jpg (933x669, 209K)

>a man deserves injustice because of his political beliefs

gay philosophy

Not surprising. Scotland is a bastion of retarded leftists. He still didnt deserve it but hopefully this redpills him a bit, maybe he gets prison and has to spend time with some shitskins for further redpilling too.

>be liberal cuck
>get raped by your own team

yes I agree. Why the fuck should we care? He is just more proof liberals always turn on each other.

Attached: bots.jpg (1135x645, 216K)

I'm sorry what does
>تمتص ديك بلدي
mean?

Actually a smart way to shit the bed if you ever get caught like this guy, just proclaim your the most left leaning prick on the planet to get the normies to question their brain washing a little.

Sargon is such a self-satisfied penis, I don't know how anybody can watch him

Why you gotta be so gay laddie.

OP is "Government Bootlicker: The Post."

>Why the fuck should we care? He is just more proof liberals always turn on each other.
Already answered.

Some nigger already beat you to it

diversitymachtfrei.wordpress.com/2018/03/21/on-count-dankula-being-found-guilty-of-hate-speech/

>BUT MUH FREE SPEECH!

Fucking dogmatic Americans think you should extend equal treatment and freedoms to your enemy with which to undermine you. I hate yanks, wish they'd choke on a bag of dicks

They already arrest far right people, but it seems youtubers only care when it's their own

Thanks Ahmed.

You dumb cunt. If they'll send one of their own for a bullshit made-up crime, they'll DEFINITELY send someone on our side to jail for the same bullshit made-up crime. You're laughing because someone went to the slaughterhouse before you.

Dumb cunt. No wonder your country is in debt. It's full of dumb cunts like you, arguing seriously against Americans in a confirmed shill thread.

Even if you think that stupid shit, there's still issues like legal precedent

>If we let liberals turn on each other, they will do bad stuff to us, liberals are bad you know

yes I know calm down. When the left eats itself, more and more people come to our side, who cares. Liberals love making new enemies.

>Waaaaaaaaaah they arrested my YouTube centrist liberalist guy - please save us god of skepticism, sargon

I hate communism but I will still go out and protest this ruling on his behalf. A precedent is being set by the Govt and any right winger who thinks 'fuck him he' s a commie' is stupid. The establishment will come after anyone and everyone they deem prison worthy.

shoo mutt.

They already do do this you dumb fucks. The only difference is it's happening to some youtuber you faggots love

Wait a minute, are you unaware that they ALREADY DEFINITELY send people on our side to jail for even more anodyne bullshit?

Fuck out of here with that shit, the internet ought to be segregated, niggers and americans blocked off from normal well-functioning human beings.

Who cares what youtuberrs think, the point is a literal joke from a lefty has gotten him imprisoned, anyone right of that can expect worse, so you should fucking care you braindead moron.

Wrong.
This barely made the news in the UK.
It wasn't even on the front page of the BBC, it was like the 6th story down on the Scottish section of BBC News. Fucking no one saw this who didn't already know about it. And plenty of retards support it because hate speech laws make them feel safe and they think he was a nazi

>I am in fact a Communist who believes in absolute equality

>Praising Soviet union

Pick one.
How delusional are these people?

Yes goyim, jail people over silly YouTube videos.

>A precedent is being set by the Govt
Tbf it's only Scottish law, they are separate to England and Wales legally speaking. And also courts arent run by government. If government passed a bill that put this specific thing into law then they'd be setting a precedent

Dankula may be a leftist, but at the moment he's getting a gigantic redpill right up the arse courtesy of the Scottish courts. He might also note that almost everybody supporting him comes from the right. Many people on this board are former leftists. He'll grow out of it.

No where in our laws does it say we have complete freedom of speech buddy.
I agree it should tho

They believe that post-Lenin Soviet union strayed from the core principles of Communism and therefore ceased to represent it.

Do you stupid faggots just remake threads constantly? You post the same shit over and over. Get new titles and pictures at least. Your masters must be as stunningly fucking stupid as you to allow this. I hope you die slowly choking on your own dismembered cock. Faggot.

NO meme flag Juden cunt, he did not. Its a fucking disgrace it even went to court

The funniest fucking thing was the judge saying he was taking freedom of speech into account but freedom of speech coming with responsibility. So basically your speech is free so long as you dont say naughty things that might upset people. What a weasley cunt.

Attached: pol_in_real_life.jpg (1372x703, 206K)

>Former leftist
Lead me to them.

Why are British judges so cucked? Sweden suffers from a similar breed of subhuman judges

They don't for something this inane afaik.

FUCK OFF YOU STUPID CUNT
IF YOU WANT TO SPAM E-CELEB WANNABES AND FAGGOTS, THEN GO TO REDDIT.COM
FUCK OFF YOU STUPID CUNT
FUCK OFF YOU STUPID CUNT
FUCK OFF YOU STUPID CUNT
FUCK OFF YOU STUPID CUNT

BAN E-CELEB SPAMMERS
>BAN NUMALE YOUTUBE PERSONALITY ORBITERS
BAN E-CELEB SPAMMERS
BAN E-CELEB SPAMMERS
BAN E-CELEB SPAMMERS
BAN E-CELEB SPAMMERS
BAN E-CELEB SPAMMERS
BAN E-CELEB SPAMMERS
BAN E-CELEB SPAMMERS
BAN E-CELEB SPAMMERS
BAN E-CELEB SPAMMERS
BAN E-CELEB SPAMMERS
BAN E-CELEB SPAMMERS
BAN E-CELEB SPAMMERS

BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANB

There are loads, they post all the time, they come here to troll le ebil Nazis and within a year they're indistinguishable from the rest of us, it's almost a meme at this point

SKYKING SKYKING DO NOT ANSWER

This board sinks more and more in compliance.

The flame of dissent it's dying and freedom dies with it.

Attached: 1520621997773.jpg (2048x1024, 553K)

Does it really matter if he's a shitposter and shitlord?

Can you really not see how a man convicted for teaching a dog to do a nazi salute as a joke is political regardless of whether he has a fucking youtube channel or not?

yes, he did.
he's a dirty smelly communist that should be shot.
unfortunately, in order to preserve everyone's rights, sometimes we have to stand up for people we don't like.
we can always hang him after we free him.

RIGHT

I CAN SEE HOW ITS BAD, WHEN DID I IMPLY IT WAS ANYTHING OTHER?

STILL DOESN'T CHANGE A THING. E-CELEB YOUTUBE PERSONALITIES ARE GARBAGE

LISTENING TO FAT AND STUPID MORONS DEBATE TRIVIAL SHIT, GETTING INTO POINTLESS, ENDLESS ARGUMENTS WITH EACHOTHER OVER SEMANTICS WHICH ULTIMATELY ARE UNIMPORTANT

BAAAAAAAAAN
THESE
STUPID
CUNTS

TELL THEM TO GET A FUCKING JOB INSTEAD OF BEING LITERAL FUCKING CAMWHORES

Checked, he should be shot but not for this

AND I DON'T PARTICULARLY LIKE TO BAN SHIT... BUT ITS CLEAR AT THIS POINT THAT THEY ARE SHILLED HERE

SO WHERE DO YOU DRAW THE LINE?

Sup Forums AS A "COMMUNITY" SHOULD HAVE ALREADY REJECTED ALL OF THESE YOUTUBER CUNTS, BUT THEY HAVEN'T, BECAUSE THEY'RE RETARDED INCEL VIRGINS

>MUH MASCULINITY MOVEMENT IS NEEDED COS' MUH FEMINISM IS THE PROBLEM
>HEY LETS MAKE LAUREN SOUTHERN AND BRITTANY PETTIBONE ARE DEFACTO LEADERS WHO SPEAK FOR US
>GENIUS

DUMB CUNTS

OUR*
SUE ME

Free speech is overrated anyway. Only edgy faggots want it to annoy hard working and upstanding people. Right on OP.

I'm confused why anyone gives a shit about him in the first place. Look at him, it's obvious. Fuck 'em.

he only got done because its a popular joke. pretty ironic

Attached: 57426.jpg (963x690, 72K)

Attached: 1516287416024.jpg (680x299, 16K)

> meme flag

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF POLITICS
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF Sup Forums
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE "ALT-RIGHT" MOVEMENT

>HELLO, YES WE NEED A MASCULINITY MOVEMENT AND SOMETHING TO END FEMINISM AND ATTEMPT TO REVERSE THE DIRECTION IN WHICH WE ARE TRAVELLING
>OKAY, I'VE GOT JUST THE THING, HEAR ME OUT...
>WE LET FEMALE FORMER CAM WHORES AND "ANIME" "COSPLAYERS" BECOME OUR DEFACTO LEADERS WHO SPEAK FOR US
>WE DONATE 100K A YEAR TO THEM SO THEY CAN BUY MAKEUP AND LOOK PRETTY FOR US
>WE ORBIT AROUND THEIR ONLINE SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS AND ENDLESSLY COMPLIMENT THEM OR CALL THEM "BASED"
>WOW, GOOD THINKING CHAP, THAT WILL DO BUT JUST ONE THING...
>YOU'RE NOT DOING THIS BECAUSE YOU'RE ACTUALLY A DESPARATE 30 YEAR OLD BETA INCEL FAT VIRGIN WHO WANKS TO CARTOONS, ARE YOU?
>NO.
>OK GOOD THEN, GOING TO SEND MY PAYCHECK TO LAUREN SOUTHERN RIGHT NOW.
>MAYBE SHE WILL RETWEET ME.

HAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA

SHUT UP FAGGOT

No one cares who he is, his YouTube channel is nothing.
were discussing the politics of what he did and the series of events proceeding that.

He is no longer a commie

Attached: Screenshot_20180322-122417.png (1080x1920, 218K)

>SARGON OF BETADOM
>COUNT FATWRECKULA

POSTING CARTOON FROGS WILL SURELY CHANGE THE WORLD MATE
WOAHHHH
YOU'RE DOING SO MUCH. WOAH YOU RETWEETED THAT? YOU'RE A SOLDIER OF FORTUNE NOW.

YOU SHOULD GET A MEDAL WOAH

WOAH ANOTHER CARTOON FROG
WOAH HE SAID IM PROJECTING WOAH IM DEFEATED

WOAH HE POSTED A GREEN CARTOON FROG WOAH TOTALLY ANNIHILATED THE OPPOSITION

WOAH KEK XD

WOAH HE SPOKE CONDESCENDINGLY ABOUT NOTHING BECAUSE HE'S A FAT BETA MALE, WOAH HE MUST BE CALLED SARGON OF FATCUNT

WOAH HE MADE HIS DOG DO A NAZI SALUTE AND GOT NICKED, LETS TWEET THE POLICE THAT WILL SURELY CHANGE EVERYTHING

WOAH

They already do it, bong. As if you have to ask what they would do to their enemies, when they will betray their own...

Fuck off, free speech is free speech even if things I don't like are said by people I don't like. DAC.

Absolutely. Limiting free speech is dangerous.
Contact your local MP and voice your concern over this. Don't put it off saying they'll just ignore it. Actually do it.

bump

It does mean exactly that.

And somehow his politics got even more retarded.

That's actually how most normies are when it comes to politics.

Absolutely cringey

Former lefties are mostly just converting to things like classical liberalism which are a non-solution to the problem of white genocide.

Really makes me huh OP

OI YOU GOT A LICENSE FOR THAT CAPS LOCK? I'LL HAVE YOU DONE FOR THAT!

Attached: 1520605835496.jpg (243x393, 86K)

You filthy goy!

Attached: 1483310653471.png (417x524, 199K)

Anyone else noticed the flood of these fucking threads yelling about how he deserves this and we should ignore it? (((someone))) must be worried the government has gone a bit too far too quickly.

What the fuck, is that Conor McGregor?

Attached: CountD.jpg (602x109, 17K)

>German humor

shut up i kick your ass

The funniest shit I see everywhere is that people think its the Nazis oppressing his free speech, it is like they don't realize its because the joke was making fun of the only (((sacred))) event in history.

Haha I love it
The epitome of "you've been found guilty of anti-revolutionary sentiment for not being dedicated enough"

Jesus christ, do people think communism is like the opposite of nazis?

This.

sure. And it's good that he's the one to get bit by this garbage, but it's still garbage and a consequence of reversing his bullshit before it actually causes damage will necessitate his freedom.

hopefully via some mechanism that won't also ask for any compensation for this chucklefuck, because you are right. He got exactly what he asked for.

>i kick your ass
Found the Turk. Learn proper grammar.

Yeah, people are counter-signalling against the NSDAP, but that's because that's all they've been taught their whole lives. But oy vey! Don't speak out about the government combating "(((hate)))," goyim.

>this post
>this flag

Kek. Top post fellow kekistani. See you in the breakroom for some MTG?

Attached: DWB6fH4U0AArqIj.jpg (1024x1024, 142K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rq8y-ejapjE

twitter.com/CountDankulaTV/status/976231514517262337

twitter.com/countdankulatv/status/866649251157299200

Attached: 1520479168446.jpg (583x732, 133K)

sargon tranny escapades leaked
it appears the trapnostate was a real thing all along

Attached: 1654325467.jpg (987x476, 38K)

link?

idk pics have been posted and the liberalist mods deleted them

IS THIS REAL????! SAUCE!!!!

come on bro. the world needs to see