Religous coworker tries to convert me

I was at work during a time when no customers were around. My coworker started to talk about her religous beliefs randomly and ended up telling me to think about converting to follow Jesus. She takes the Bible literally.

What would /pol do or say to her

Attached: What-is-Christianity.jpg (800x533, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory.com/2015/03/pat-robertson-quit-your-job-if-you-work-with-buddhists-so-you-dont-get-infected-by-it/
youtu.be/UA8_fqUZLEU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

convert to islam to piss her off

ask her how she feels about Pat Robertson's remarks on Buddhism

rawstory.com/2015/03/pat-robertson-quit-your-job-if-you-work-with-buddhists-so-you-dont-get-infected-by-it/

Pat Robertson: Quit your job if you work with Buddhists so you don’t ‘get infected by it’

redpill her on pyramids with proof noah's flood was real and post results

Attached: Temperature_Interglacials.gif (500x221, 11K)

I'd say thank you for the Good News.

Sorry, I'm already a satanist

Bible is literally true from the first to the last word
Final redpill

If you said this in public, would you die?

She wants your dick: tell her whatever she wants to hear.

Do it heathen the only way to heaven is by the cross unless you wish to be a atheists scum for the rest of your life

Attached: 1520786478232.jpg (500x600, 95K)

I would have fired her or smacked her for talking to me without a chaperone

Thank the Lord, and repent and believe on Jesus and gain eternal life (being born-again in the spirit).
Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Matthew:7:7-8,13-15

she actually wears that

Attached: giphy (4).gif (540x304, 1.51M)

>not taking the jesus redpill

Attached: 1520141013605.png (584x767, 636K)

Buy a fedora and spam her with moronic juvenile reddit-tier takes on "invisible skydaddy".
Also register on r/atheism and write daily about how you "confront fundies". Wear a deGrasse Tyson t-shirt.

Attached: DYrXNwVWsAYiK3B.jpg (759x868, 64K)

Are you a goy?

Sup Forums is a and always will be a Christian board.
maybe she sees something in you that she thinks you deserve to be saved.
You seem like a faggot, so the rest of us don't care if you burn in hell with the other gaytheists and heretics.
Are you in or are you out for saving the races and not letting degeneracy run rampant

She wears a chaperone?

probably you too

of course i am fellow goyman ,as i was saying we goys should embrace christianity

Attached: snk.webm (426x426, 2.13M)

She's trying to save you from hell. Be grateful.
youtu.be/UA8_fqUZLEU

I'd try to convert her to Catholicism. Also is she cute? She seems like wife material to me.

Wear a fedora and ask her to a debate

Yes. She has that weird head shit. I didn't know it had something to do with christianity

Not rly. she is like 30 something and I am 20. She said she doesnt belong to a church, but just believes in Jesus. She quotes the bible well too.

I'd ask if she's single.

What’s it like being a Jew?