Re:Zero

arc 5, chapter 16: mega.nz/#F!xjIykIZL!oQ_GFOH-BDqMCOrqJ_C81A
zerotranslations.com/arc-v-chapter-6/

al is such a bro, the world would have ended years ago if it weren't for him. sadly, neither waifufags nor fujos like to draw him, so I only have six als. please post your als.

calling heinkel as envy right now.

Emilia best girl

OVA when?

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

maybe for you, but not for Subaru.

Thank you, translatorbro. I don't understand how you have the energy to translate so much every week.

I have few Als.

My wife Emelia/Satella is pretty

Heinkel can't be envy as the carrier of the envy gene, Satella, is still alive.

thanks translator bro

guilt

he can’t be envy yet. who knows about when arc 11 rolls around?

That's assuming that Envy will go to Heinkel once removed from Satella, Subaru has monstrous compatibility with authorities

Thanks translator guy, needed something to read on the toilet.

How would people feel if Subaru RbD to the very first checkpoint again at some point because unbeknownst to him he had a time limit to get shit done like in Muv-Luv

Oh look it's the theory fodder faction

Based discount user

How would you feel if he managed to solve some things before they became a problem, but as a result he didn't hit quite so many of Rem's weakpoints and had to work longer on her while she retained more of her colder attitude towards him?

Would Al be best girl?

god damn I like Priscilla so fucking much

youre the best user.

>Priscilla: “Excellent. The outcome has been decided but mine journey will naturally have its share of happy excitement. Mine self has decided that you are all a cut above the commoners. And, once you have become worthy of being mine opponent… then, mine self will of course welcome you with my full capabilities.”
she has the best lines. this is the most fun I've had translating for a while.

I really wish she got some sort of side story focus so we can see the Al/Priscilla's relationship with some healthy /ss/ with Schultz.

She has sidestories. Mostly from Al's perspective.

I haven't been able to track down any of her short stories, unfortunately. and at this rate we're never going to reach arc 7.

I've got them in Japanese.

>Anastasia: “The vicious hound’s fury seems to have subsided. I’m wondering something... even though I didn’t send you an invite, how did you come to learn of this meeting?”
>Anastasia: “After all, a child running their mouth shouldn’t be allowed to run free.”
>Priscilla: “Don’t talk to me with that affectation, mine ears are decaying. I am more than capable of keeping up with a quick-thinking fox.”
>Anastasia: “Oh my. Could it be that you’re neglecting to mock me as a ‘commoner’?
>Priscilla: “If you haven’t seen what you should have, then that level of ignorance places you in the same category as all of those other fools. Could it be that you are foolish enough as to want me to overlook you?”
>The two were engaged in a battle of words — however, Priscilla may or may not have been deliberately provoking Anastasia’s naturally business focused rhetoric.
best rivalry of re:zero. should I start trying to approximate anastasia's accent? anyone have any pointers for kansai dialect?

I can't do japanese, unfortunately. I haven't been able to find them on baidu at all.

>I can't do japanese, unfortunately.
Well then, I'll just have to get good.

Faction war when?

Never

Most relatable character in Re:Zero.

Oh hey. People are still in here. Seems I'm almost done with Rem:NEET. Might have to move onto the Wishing comic soon

I wonder if having multiple authorities reduces the influence of individual authorities so if you have em all you'll be well balanced personality wise.

I'd be perfectly happy with that really. By that point he'd absolutely reek of the witch so she'd keep the fuck away from him. The price of failure.

I'm pretty sure she'd still be keeping a close eye on him, rather than leaving him alone, and he'd still have to give her reason not to kill him. Handling the dog problem before it begins, rather than showing off bravery in the face of his weakness, probably wouldn't leave her with the same impression. But it'd probably still get him on her good side.

Now the real challenge is starting a relationship with Rem without that perfect set of events to melt her heart.

Priscilla is such a bitch. I like it.

priscilla is so top tier, good taste user.

Heinkel is such a sorry piece of shit, having everyone already call him out soothes my soul