BECOME A HOBO

White man follow if you follow your ancestral nature the universe will favor you!

>The jew will fear you because you dont need money to survive and therefore he cannot control you
>The goverment will fear you because its laws mean nothing to you and your taxes are 0
>The nigger will fear you because he wont get any gibs anymore and he knows you dont give a fuck about the goverment favoritism he has when you engage with him
>The white woman will fear you because she wont be getting any gibs from you and she wont be able threaten to hurt your social standing since your self-reliance nulifies the need for a social standing

MGTOW is the only thing that has touched this topic. COME WHITE MAN. Do what your pagan, knight errant, cowboy, mountainman DNA complels you to do and become the boggeyman of this world for all the subhuman peasants mentioned above!

Attached: wem_AErIb.jpg (800x450, 220K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3807492/More-young-men-staying-home-play-video-games-instead-working.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vb_3OUHTpZY
historyplace.com/worldwar2/hitleryouth/hj-beginnings.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=P73REgj-3UE
youtube.com/watch?v=khijQSzu_Ss
sloww.co/fire-101/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I thought about doing some freight train hoping cross country one summer. But I researched it and after the jews did 9/11 sneaking around train yards became next to impossible. Seems like a cool way to live a 100 years ago

White men are already doing this, but with video games. This is why feminist hate them and want to ban them all and fill them with social justice themes. The Jew is moving them towards opposing these men via puppet strings, since all feminist are is fat pinked haired swine controlled by the Jew like puppets.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3807492/More-young-men-staying-home-play-video-games-instead-working.html

Attached: screeching.png (764x706, 24K)

Are you a hobo? I'm guessing by the meme flag you live in a 3rd world country so that's like being a hobo in the same place all the time

I just plain walk to my destination.

Ehhhh you should maybe hike the Appalachian trail or something before you try to make a life out of it. It's a really cool accomplishment but I wouldn't want it as a lifestyle. Without outside support it would have been pretty miserable too. I'd be more inclined to have a offgrid homestead or something self sufficient. Being an actual hobo would suck balls though.

I live in EU. Im a semi-hobo for now. Meaning a hobo around for a few months and then work and rent a room for a few months. But everything above applies to me if the situation calls for it.

So what they want to ban them so that white men will start actually hoboing around instead of the containment policy called videogames?

Attached: 92d.jpg (211x239, 5K)

>Working
>Hoboing
Yea nah white woman will lose this one if she takes away vydia.

bump

Attached: wandering.jpg (2048x1280, 711K)

Homestead is an infinitely superior option. Unfortunately that costs money for solar panels, and land, and outbuildings etc

Nah homestead means you lose your flexibility which means the goverment still controls you unless you go deep into the wilderness and nobody ever knows you are there. Mind you Im talking through a MGTOW mindset so if you want a wife or something then yea homestead is the best available option.

Bump for cogent interest

Fuck off jew, I’ll never give up my land as long as I’m still breathing.

true, land is nice to have. i’ve thought of a hobo van life nonetheless, but then you’re still conforming to the (((laws of the road))) and bullshit. but hoboing it would be the ultimate freedom

Keep paying taxes for ""your"" land moneycuck.

Anti capitalist threads like this are Russian in origin. They're trying to convince young millennial conservatives to give up and sponge off of the rest of America.

>muh capitalism vs communism.
Nope, complete economic and social disengagement.

Nope.

You're a dirty commie, paid a paltry sum by some dead end Russian mob boss to shit post on the internet.

Hurry along I'm sure there's a MGTOW or flat Earther thread to bump next.

Always the goverment agent to create a false dillenma, what do you think Iam a boomerfag to give a shit about this capitalism vs communism bullshit?

I've had similar thoughts OP but I'm going a different route and am in the process of buying a boat for liveaboard. It's not going to be all milk and honey but it's been something I've been dreaming about for years and it's getting to the point where it's now or never

>now or never
Thats how it starts bro. Good luck.

You go do that, I have a family to take care of.

KON-TIKI!!!! you should read it user, balsa wood rafts are kings of the sea, keep it in mind

What the fuck you think I'm doing in the jungles of south east asia, nigga?

You do you.

White collar job?

Attached: 1520040241364.jpg (249x243, 6K)

read it lad along with pretty much every smallboat voyage book I can get my hands on. Some real inspirational stuff out there, men taking their lives and wellbeing into their own hands and just doing it to see if it could be done.

anyone ever watch Stobe The Hobos videos? Sucks ass he was killed on the rails recently. youtube.com/watch?v=vb_3OUHTpZY

But please, call them Wandervögel.

historyplace.com/worldwar2/hitleryouth/hj-beginnings.htm

youtube.com/watch?v=P73REgj-3UE

Damn....be broke and don't fuck women
That's a lifestyle now?

I wish i had the balls to do that, i would barely know how to survive

Mine is yes.

Just go homeless for 2-3 days in your town bro and see what you can do to cover your needs. Then go home and take a good rest and repeat. Martial arts training reccomended.

Threre tons of theory tips on the internets before you jump into practice too.

God I hate that guy.

Why's that ?

we really should be more self reliant.

Avoid this:
youtube.com/watch?v=khijQSzu_Ss
It's about money, control and debt slavery.
Save yourself, try this:
sloww.co/fire-101/

Jealousy, mostly. But also, he seems to be doing all that alone, but he has tons of knowledge that he got from somewhere, it never rains on his fires or mud, and all his videos are time edited to make it look like he did that stuff in one afternoon.

ye white man go your own way so your enemies can fuck you up with advanced weaponry really good idea my handicappido frens

Attached: 6wGCVmv.jpg (316x480, 32K)

>just give up goy
>16 posts out of 41

This is the work of either a sub 8- IQ shitskins or a the work of a 100IQ plus White.

Where is your nuke? In the backyard?

>If you dont become a controlable helpless wagecuck it means you gave up goy

Attached: 1519971394175.jpg (426x510, 41K)

135+IQ white