Holy fuck why is she so annoying? She's not even what you call a tsundere. She's just a bitch

Holy fuck why is she so annoying? She's not even what you call a tsundere. She's just a bitch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_pv4RDaR0YA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I believe the answer is in your image

Ren is and will always be best girl.

Yeah, she was unwillingly involved, but that doesn't mean she gets a free pass to act like a cunt.

Wrong on both accounts. Chidori is classical tsundere and historically the best girl of the archetype.

Louise from ZnT was a tsundere too but I don't remember her being as annoying as Chidori.

That's because Chidori puts emphasis on the tsun in tsundere. Also, things keep blowing up around; so I'd pretty fucking irascible too. Still worst girl though.

Are you new? Not trying to point fingers, just curious.
Louise isn't classical tsundere. She's one of the earliest and a textbook example of neo-tsundere. I had a chart saved from a while ago detailing the difference in the two, but I can't find it. With classical you see an unsteady and often violent character development from tsun to dere, whereas neo-tsun is classified by a bipolar and often consistent switching between the two.

>Louise "Generic Tsundere" De La Valliere
I don't know how far you are in this, but Chidori is a fantastic character.

Epic

I should rewatch this shit, it's been long enough

she's one of the top reaction image goldmines

You mean this one? Because I watched Maid-sama and Misaki wasn't as annoying as Chidori.

Cheers. I won't lose it this time.

fixed

FMP is Twilight with mechas. It's a show for girls who self-insert into the "normal girl" Chidori whose life is turned upside down by the mysterious stranger who's her age but also a super secret super soldier.

yet it's aimed at guys who want a hot tsundere like Chidori

What you're describing is not an uncommon anime trope.
No, what FMP is is the closest we'll ever get to a MGS anime.

How much of a sissy gayboy do you have to be to not appreciate an angel like Chidori

>hot tsundere like Chidori
Chidori isn't even that hot compared to someone like Asuka from NGE.

Not a tsundere?
Why is that even a relevant comparison? Have you watched all of 20 anime?

I was just comparing their appearance.

Tessa > Chidori

Objectively correct.

This is the best scene though: youtube.com/watch?v=_pv4RDaR0YA

I see. It was my mistake to expect a good mecha anime from this.

Your pleb is showing

It IS a good mecha anime. Except possibly for the end of The Second Raid.

you are a man of cultured vegetables

I prefer the entirety of the episode where Sousuke has to teach Tessa to drive the mech.

Too many good episodes. I like Tessa's English voice actress.

FMP knows the trick to a good tsundere.

Pair her with a autist and in situations where her behavior seems perfectly fucking understandable.

Sousuke can be such a dumb shit when it comes to anything that's not guns that you can relate when she gets pissed. When her life's in danger, her life's in danger. She's not really just tsundere because 'that's her gimmick'.

>calling stella shit
I'll cut your dick off you faggot. She's not even a fucking tsundere, she falls completely in love with the guy within the first couple of episodes.

Back before all animugirls were titty monsters. Those were the days.

I feel like I just stepped back 10 years reading this thread. Not because of the topics being discussed, but the way people writes these stupid posts.

>FMP knows the trick to a good tsundere.
So why wasn't it able to make one?

Whatever happened to that tripfag who used to Avatarfag as Chidori?

I'm running out of angry tessa pics.

>why is she so annoying?
t. Soyboy prime

The mecha parts are the most retarded part of the plot.

>historically the best girl of the archetype.
Best tsundere is by far Madoka from KOR.

Still makes more sense than most mecha.

oh, I guess that's fine then..

Glad I'm not alone in this

Chidori looks like a man desu.

I have more pics, just not angry pics.

You must know some hot guys

I also thought this when I watched the first season, although Fumoffu and The Second Raid changed my opinion of her completely.

Fags are just mad Chidori won't ever give them a haircut.

youtube.com/watch?v=_pv4RDaR0YA

I think Chidori's bitchy friend from S1 is hotter.

The English dub of the series was as good as the sub.

Damnit Sup Forums. You've stocked my desire to rewatch this. My backlog is big enough as is!

I know, right? How is she doing that?

I'm normally not one to ever touch a dub, but I enjoyed watching some of this to hear Misato's voice actress voicing Mao.

>tfw she won't voice Tessa in the new season because she's some office lady now or some shit

Hilary Haag? She's still doing roles.

Oh is she? Guess I saw wrong. Hopefully we get lucky and she reprises the role. Would be crazy if they could get a hefty number of the old dub members back. I think I remember reading Sousuke's English VA was big into the role and would totally do it again.

Do it for best girl, user.

Whoever made this image couldn't bother putting an actual "classical" tsundere like Madoka?

Good thing he was prepared from the beginning.

>called the niggerball team gorillas in fumfu
/ourgirl/

Hey guys, /m/ user here. Chidori is one of the better tsunderes I've seen, being that she does have a genuine reason for acting like this and does have plenty of kind moments, not to mention she actually, y'know, APOLOGIZES FOR HER ACTIONS. Haven't finished season 1 yet, but I hear she mellows out some more in the novels and season 2. But for now, I like her.
>Chidori isn't as hot as Asuka
What the fuck are you smoking, Chidori blows Asuka out of the fucking water

Louise is a fucking shit character man. I don't know how you have fond memories of her or her show, but she was insufferable.

But she is the rare good tsundere, would put a baby in her

She's Revy who didn't have a shit childhood. I like her.

>all those disgusting plebeians not aware that Al is the best girl in FMP
I spit in your faces.

Whoever made this chart probably doens't know who that is.

Reminder: FMP is how kyoani has started with.

She's great. You just have shit taste, that's all.

And why did you post Chaika?

literally the best moment of the entire series.

Great fucking scene.

Pretty sure Tessa was the lowkey annoying one

i bet you don't remember both series very well

All this shitty animu but sometimes they actually do something awesome.

Well, of course. You wouldn't want to be caught in a survival situation without a way to hold a large amount of liquids. Dehydration is a severe health hazard.

I want to fuck Tessa and Chidori. Chidori is just as good as Tessa. I miss FMP and I'm really looking forward to everyone coming back. Arbalest's AI is true best girl.

nothing low-key about how obnoxious tessa was

I wouldn't necessarily call her tsundere. She has a temper and gets angry easily (especially when Sousuke is involved), but at the same time she's pretty open about her feelings most of the time and her violence isn't just a way to hide it. I mean, what kind of tsundere does this in the second episode?

a good one

Tessa on the front page!

In the end she was just trying to go to class and live normally. So yeah she's perpetually annoyed to the point of aggression.