Google Propaganda

What's the deal with Google constantly having cartoon images of women and minorities whenever you go there? It feels like every single day they're honoring some random woman. Is it some kind of subtle brainwashing?

Attached: goo.jpg (647x445, 61K)

yes

Don't use google.
Use another search engine.
They all rat on you, but Google is in your face about it.

It is brainwashing, but I would have never heard of any of these random google people in my life and probably never will again so it might be worth knowing atleast, even if most of them seem to be either artists or old scientists.

Use duckduckgo

Not only google but everywhere OP. I don't know why. I mean I am for equality of both genders but it seems to push way too much the female gender. Also men achieved more than women. Get over it. If I was a woman I would see this as a challenge not as something that offend me. Women are finally in an age where they can achieve as much as men can but yet they do not take the opportunity and keep complaining. I think it is sad for them. I know they got the potential but something is stopping them from using it.

>tfw /bing/ masterrace

Attached: dxNlENh.jpg (919x669, 120K)

Yes they pay homage to people who have literally fucking done nothing but push jewish bullshit.

What's the matter Justin? Don't trust Prof. Rubinsteinowitz to offer you her expert opinion on things?

Attached: 201ra (2).jpg (392x305, 31K)

The pictures are always done with that obvious tumblr art style too. Really makes you think.

THis is google

Attached: 07D40E31-3081-481E-A81C-2D99A574C491.jpg (1024x704, 125K)

nuttin to see here goys

Attached: goojoo45450.jpg (737x575, 67K)

wtf are you new here or something?

Of course it is.

> If I was a woman I would see this as a challenge not as something that offend me

>see this as a challenge

And that's why you're a man. Very few women possess that kind of drive.

burn it with fire

Seems to me like Google is doing this on purpose.

Women have always had the opportunity to advance. It doesn’t take an entire society subsidizing you to come up with something useful. These broads sat at home millennia and never came up with a single mathematical axiom. Pythagoras reasoned in the dirt, his wife swept it.

>be commie
>work for one of the biggest concentrations of private wealth and power in human history

Attached: tenor[1].gif (220x165, 119K)

Boycott Google. Use either Startpage (which is actually the same as Google) or DuckDuckGo (not as good).

Jokes on you. They're all formerly white male cartoons that were chemically castrated and had their skin tattooed by the kikes.

They are enlightening you, goyim. You don't want to be on the dark side, do you?

Attached: cc9006cd-a0e6-4676-9145-5b9bea985c06.jpg (800x450, 22K)

Google wants to push more of pic related at Universities, because they believe real women are like the weird fantastical creatures that live in their heads.
It is like the difference between mermaids with manatees.

Attached: woman_stem.gif (400x225, 1.95M)

Women are the future. Get used to it.

>Also men achieved more than women. Get over it.
This is the part that gets to me. I know the powers that be are growing up in a world where almost all their information comes from google. If all you are seeing is powerful woman throughout history you will have the incorrect view that history is full of powerful women changing the world.

Yes..... The future is so bright, you won't need eyes to see it...

Attached: enlightenment.png (970x545, 1.22M)

If women are the future then there is no future.

And look at the way things are going.

Verified. Words of truth

When you of a neet you think of a young man. But the reality is that the majority of neets are female. They are trying to push more women to have productive lives, to be taxpayers instead of welfare recipients.

I'd never thought of it that way, thanks for the insight spaghetti man

That would be nice, if women actually created something, or had any form of initiative, so this would result in more businesses than what where there before. Actually, what they push for, is to replace males at existing companies with useless women, so they go bankrupt shortly thereafter, resulting in loss of jobs and destruction of society.
Do you think that wise men of the past, who spend their whole lives thinking, wouldn't have never have the thought of bringing women to the workplace to increase productivity?

My idols have never been there.

Attached: pelantaro1.jpg (960x396, 100K)