Real question for white people

aite so white boys i got a quick question for yall, im a proud black man and ive lived in the usa since i was just a litle kid but my parents are orignialy from ghana, they always told me the white man has given u the chance to succeed in his countries so dnt fck it up lol, i aint under no illusions, black ppl hvent been the most successful of races cept mybe ancient egypt, so i aint got no anger towards yall like most black folk in this country does n i spose its cause of my parents that i feel like dat but i was at the supermarket today and i see black folk evrywhere n i was thinking why yall giving away ur countries i barly see no white folk anymore ? i mean we out ere taking advantage of the tihngs that ur grandparents n great grandparents built n we aint do shit to deserve it rly even in europe its da same, i see black folks coming ova there to, i mean i apreciate it n im gona take it if it is given to me ya kno but i am geninuly curious as to why yall jst dnt give a fck ? black folk taking advantage of all this shit yall build up, even hving sex with yall daughters n then we even complain about it, anyway sry for my bad spelling

Attached: malcolm x.jpg (850x400, 65K)

Nigger please

man come on, no need for the n word i am being respectful ere

white man here, i feel you brother

F-- can't read this shit
See me after class

sry man lol

Is there someone who speaks Black who can translate this?
Google Translate failed.

I love how op wrote like shit to pretend to be black lmao

I bet ur not even black your prolly fucking a mexican

Yeah lol, larp/10

White people already died a spiritual death, their bodily death is of little consequence. They labor their days away contributing to systems they have no say in, all to get some money to buy items in a last ditch attempt to fill the void where their soul used to reside. They're already broken, the only reason we have to fuck with them is for our own entertainment.

>aite
0/10 LARP
git gud

>Typing with over the top misspelling and Ebonics

You are not black.

sage

In short because white people are too nice. They are the quiet guy that puts up with others shit until the point they put a gun to his head. Think about it: how many times have you been in a situation with white people and felt threatened? Probably never - that is why everyone comes to us.

But the problem being that we just take it until it's too much. Blacks are too reactive thus destroy anything they make before it can become bigger, and whites build something and allow others to destroy it until they destroy them.

Really it all boils down to temperance.

i mean i dnt see us going nowhere, there are alot of blacks n other minorities in this country now, yall dnt seem to have many kids

Fuck your ebonics nigger.

>i mean i dnt see us going nowhere, there are alot of blacks n other minorities in this country now, yall dnt seem to have many kids

That's true but you guys are locked out of most of society. Just because there is many of you doesn't mean anything. We took over africa we just a few men, south america just a few men, asia with just a few men.

Furthermore look what happens to people like Jews, Muslims, and other ingrates in European history. Just look at the Spanish inquisition for instance..

As for the kids questions - yes we have more kids than you guys (conservatives), but the liberal whites don't. Which is why they bring you guys in.

But just think about it like this. If anything does ever happen most of the whites are not in the cities - you guys are - with the anti-gun laws. I grew up with guns, shooting, and fighting. I don't think that is the case for any minorities. I don't think also you want to be here when that powder keg finally explodes.

stfu crumpet bitch

>why yall giving away ur countries i barly see no white folk anymore ?
Its not white people, its globalist elites that want to turn the country into a shithole to be able to put up martial law in exchange for security, and then communism

We're in the same boat man, whatever our skin color, they want all of us to be miserable

I dream of a day where people will stop caring about skin color and just unite under their country flag

Go watch infowars

man i aint got no ill will towards yall or anything, whats ur prediction for the future tho ? i feel like race is becoming a big thing in this world now, its a pretty hot topic

Do you want to live in a world without White people creating stable high societies and through misplaced altruism they let people who dont benefit them in and care for them? Would you want to live and raise your family in a 100% black and non white mix community?

Black people don't exist it's a optical illusion

man im gona be real with u for a second, i aint interested in livin wiht other black ppl, shits crazy man, its violent n constant bullshit, when i was growing up the place i live was majority white now its the reverse n crime has gone way up n the place looks run down as fuck

The elites want us to be divided so they keep pushing propaganda through the media about how blacks are oppressed and women are oppressed and muh feminism and everything, i really hope humanity will unite against these scum that want to take our free will away from us

Jews

They're moving to other neighborhoods.