15% of americans are black

>15% of americans are black
>80% of NBA players are black
>70% of NFL players are black
>pretty much all the american runners, sprinters, boxers, etc are black

If you are a white male in the USA, you'll never be good enough to represent your country. You are at a genetic disadvantage.

Attached: 17a2f573e7c4615eeccbb7381cf51fc1[1].jpg (630x433, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEiZ0j1Jx2M&t=01s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5exZiPj2jY4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0P3pNS6yl1s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TDRQlwRDdRw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There are sports other than running, дpyгap.

Black people aren't good at cross country or swimming though

Those numbers are dropping. American blacks have only been the #1 pick in the NBA since 2012 and it doesn't like it's going to be the case for the this year and next year. Black American super athleticism is falling back into the mean after half a century of drug abuse, bad diet, and laziness. Just look at how blacks are soy boys now, it's fucking embarrassing how quickly they became bitches. They went from Mike Tyson to what they are now in just one generation.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEiZ0j1Jx2M&t=01s

how about math and science... you know, what's really important..

Lebron James was taller than me when he was 12.
He'll have more testosterone than me when he is 60.

Genetics are a factor, and west coast Africans are built bigger and stronger. Additionally there was an eugenics program, when only the fittest were sold as slaves, then only the fittest of these survived enough to reproduce, so now American nigs are the toughest nigs ever.

thank god that same breeding program only selected for low iq nigs.

Zach lavine won the dunk contest and he’s white.

Half jew, not white.

White people are more interested on what really matters. Pic related.

Attached: images-1.jpg (299x168, 12K)

Yeah I guess if things like intelligence and psychology didn't exist maybe we'd be at some sort of disadvantage

Attached: frustration.jpg (981x981, 73K)

Grats on being a midget woman

Look at this guy, Zach. His mother and father are top athletes, and his grandparents were athletes. Blacks don't have that yet, but when it shows, they'll produce some mean exhibits.
Unless we go full genetic rewriting and designing before that, of course. I for one would welcome categories and leagues for sports where drugs are allowed, like a steroid allowed boxing league for example.

He's got that la creatura look. But yeah, there are white athletes topping some American sports, I am talking about volume here.

Jews are colloquially white. You mean European descendant or whatever. Lets not argue semantics.

Attached: w640-471d4acb5e9e7766c5c59a29b91dad9e[1].jpg (640x429, 29K)

How tall are you?
Also American niggers are worse than european niggers. A lot of them aren't even tough. You can't say otherwise because I actually live here, and I've seen niggers of every time and dozen since I live in NYC. European niggers are just as strong, but they're also more domesticated. Worry about fixing the corruption in your own country Boris, then maybe I'll consider coming back.

Attached: 1520701069842.png (472x605, 301K)

Sports really need more diversity.

>every last NFL player who actually matters is non-black
>nobody cares about NBA or """runners"""
>majority of famous boxers are white or slav
>yfw

Attached: 1441124224968.jpg (650x487, 37K)

Would Let him cum inside of me and produce white babies with.

all the directed breeding by them that owned slaves that got the black race m to this level of athleticism has run its course

Only because he’s a try hard with the extra tan and spic haircut and gibberish slang.
Otherwise if you saw him on the streets you wouldn’t think of anything but white.
Here he looks way whiter.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5exZiPj2jY4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0P3pNS6yl1s

Why is he trying to look black? Is there pressure in basketball to have a black look and aesthetic?

>I'll take what is diversity hiring for $200 Alex

Literally everything you listed is primarily running-related. They run fast because of centuries of chasing animals in Africa and then decades of running from police in America.

As for boxing, it's a sport that gives you brain damage. White people are smart enough to find other avenues of success that don't involve becoming a vegetable.

Of course they are only 15% black when they consider pic related to be "white".

Attached: 1501165110369.png (783x542, 218K)

tom brady, white

leo messi, white

better than all those apehoop players combined

Oh, and I looked him up, apparently he fucked up his Achilles tendon and is having surgery right the fuck this moment. At 23 hopefully he recovers and keeps the good form.
He's considerably shorter, doesn't jump as high and isn't as fast as Lebron James I mentioned here too.

I'm 178cm, not that its in any way relevant. What was meant is that Lebron James has monster genetics and he'd be a great football player, or a great boxer, or a great basketball player, or basically a great any sport he wants. He chose basketball and he seems to be top dog.

>As for boxing, it's a sport that gives you brain damage. White people are smart enough to find other avenues of success that don't involve becoming a vegetable.
>MMA, a sport that actually legitimately gives you brain damage, is white (and historically brazilian) dominated

No you dont get it, the only things blacks are good for is entertaining the white man, dance and sing for me nigger

bullshit , whites in usa dominate swimming and present almost same physical parameters as nignog nba player .

u just cherry picking

I asked your height for research purposes. Anyway, there are sports black people are not capable of but white people are. Europeans have the most Olympic medals.

>Europeans have the most Olympic medals.

No shit, we've competed in twice as many Olympics, and many sports have a high monetary requirement to practice so a lot of people are shut out of them.
Hockey is very extensive for most of the world, for example, the field and the kit. Compare it to soccer, which you can play on the street with two shoes for posts and a bunch of socks for a ball.

You can play hockey with a pair of roller skates and sticks.

Anyway, my point is: blacks are only better at running. That's it.

Some black kid broke Michael Phelps high school record try again lol

Ah yes, this. So you are saying that blacks are genetically predisposed to certain behaviors! Finally we agree on something.

Africans are superior athletes as well lmaooo try again WYPIPO are funny

>you'll never be good enough to represent your country
Duh. I've known that from birth.

He's half black you idot

>S-P-A-C-E
What are we, Russia now?

>only the fittest were sold as slaves
Do you think it's so easy to catch a fast, strong nigger? Only the weakest retards got caught, or chieftains sold the useless ones for a pack of smokes.

Attached: 1521384512953.png (698x658, 72K)

Who cares about highschool?

Bulgarians are cucks now?

Not to say that blacks aren't better suited for certain sports, especially basketball, but a fair portion of these stats are because most whites are encouraged towards academia, or discouraged against sports by their family and blacks are not.

No he is half white you faggot.

>never represent your country
>except in non nigger-tier physical dick-swinging

Normal olympics are for niggers, savages and ugly people.

Winter olympics are for beautiful, intelligent and good people.

Attached: Winter-Olympics-Pyeong-Chang-2018-NBC-graphic_1486480849663_8954741_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

got cucked by nignog?

Attached: DWc8RP2V4AACSz9.jpg (1148x1024, 171K)

>one faggot wants to suck nigger dick
>somehow all Bulgarians are cucks

kys

>look at sports
>count people of this and that race
>do basic math
>LMAO KEKKKKKK

kys

laugh all you’d like. it’s the truth. Non wypipo are choosing inferior mates at alarming rates.

>NBA
>NFL

Are these even sports that show athleticism? Right, so who gives a fuck?

Lets not even get into the fact that NCAA is us genetic disadvantaged whites making fucktons of money off of these idiot college kids who think they have a chance at the pro's.

>running and jumping are all the sports
>what is heavy weight lifting
>what is swimming

kys

>its a shill thread again
niggers are literally the lowest, most worthless form of human life

these apehoop and niggerball sports stars would literally be nothing if whites stopped spending money on them

Attached: 1518945779704.png (657x705, 316K)

He’s fucking white.
Look how white he looks around two black boys.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TDRQlwRDdRw

I selected the two biggest sports in the biggest sport economy.

lol Michael Phelps is a 6'4 white man you goddamn retard.

It’s scary how many white people in this thread are actually under the impression that niggers are physically superior, albeit mentally inferior.

The reason sports are mostly black: 95% of niggers want to be an athlete or a rapper. Only a small percent of white people try to make a career in sports because it’s a massive risk, better to go into engineering or law

sage

Attached: E167E8DF-967C-47E7-A445-DC104ABBE684.jpg (572x390, 59K)

Now go look at the percentage of athletes in those sports who are bankrupt within two years of retiring, and cry. LOL

Nope. If you follow the stats closely blacks don't perform better in most sports.

Winter Olympics aren't even worth hosting anymore, with how much it costs and how few people watch. They have to be reformed and reinvented, advertisers aren't interested anymore.
Also there were black athletes.

>If you follow the stats closely blacks don't perform better in most sports.
In the two biggest sport leagues in the USA - NFL and NBA - they do.

Attached: biney.jpg (920x613, 68K)

White people are actually better at all of these things, they just leave the sports once nogs start being let in because no one wants to be around them. It's White Flight. All of these sports are also less popular with every passing year. Blacks are like locusts.

I enjoy watching black female athletes. If you watch men run around tossing some rubber in tight pants then are either a cuck or a fag.

"There appears to be extensive evidence to support the contention that the variable impacting most on the Black athlete's current success in basketball, football, baseball, boxing, and track and field emanate from the social and psychological domain. "

This is not genetics. Black people just work harder. Athletics is the only field where hard work is rewarded in the short-term.

I can agree with that honestly. Except everyone here is a fag for even watching sports. Men should be doing something to improve their physical health not sit on their ass and watch other men become bigger and stronger than they are.

It's because white people are too busy owning businesses and such

I would discredit the snow and cold if I couldn't handle it tocompete and win in the colder climate, either.

Truth is...the cold climate makes you stronger...which is why no nigger has won a World's Strongest Man contest.

You like volleyball?

>Genetics are a factor, and west coast Africans are built bigger and stronger. Additionally there was an eugenics program, when only the fittest were sold as slaves, then only the fittest of these survived enough to reproduce, so now American nigs are the toughest nigs ever.

Imagine believing this.

Its fun hell ya