Is the Hogg ride over?

Attached: 7A9B0AE7-789D-4FD2-838E-08905CB9AE31.jpg (570x587, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Jh6wnmRbvQ
cga.ct.gov/2000/rpt/2000-R-0503.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We need to ban muffins

The guy is a loser. He wasn't even a very good crisis actor.
The California State U system is a "weed them out" system. In a weed them out system, the standards are set low and those who can't cut it are flunked out.
This is opposed to the University of Washington, where standards are set high and if you are failing they give you a pass because the university thinks it failed you.

He's just trying to look relatable.

>I WONT GO BACK TO SCHOOL UNTIL GUNS ARE BANNED
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN COLLEGES DON'T WANT TO ACCEPT ME?! I'M SO PROGRESSIVE!

Him and Zucker

Attached: A6D9C1E3-0C4C-401B-9760-9D3333E798BB.png (1040x1146, 1.34M)

He's a walking liability at this point. He's painted a huge target on his back for any second amendment supporting students, and no doubt any school accepting him would receive all kinds of mixed PR. His transcripts probably aren't golden either.

>yes, this is how humans speak

Why hasn't this fucker been hit with truancy? Why haven't his parents been served paperwork?
Why is he applying for college if he hasn't graduated yet?
Why the fuck won't somebody beat the fuck out of him?

>coping

Attached: peanut head.jpg (225x225, 7K)

He's trying to to pity party his way into a uni. Maybe he should have studied instead of whinning like a faggot about guns.

>tfw 1488 get

does anyone else find this eerily similar to the tweets from clockmed after that whole debacle?

Attached: 1468095868001.jpg (437x501, 46K)

lel they let actual illiterate illegal Mexicans into the CSU system and even this kike couldn’t get in lmao

I personally wonder if Trump is shutting the guy down through the Dept. of Education.

>Why is he applying for college if he hasn't graduated yet?
If you waited to apply to school until after you graduate your chances are even worse because there is physically less space for you. Most seniors who are planning to go to college usually start applying in October the previous year.

True. I meant if he's not returning to school... he's not going to graduate. So why is he applying to colleges?
It was horribly worded on my part.

Surprised his CIA/deep state masters couldnt get him into a nice Marxist college for a journalism degree so that he can work at CIA-CNN in a couple years.

Attached: 1521401511044.png (1710x856, 1.5M)

Attached: 37A2DB12-4103-4B99-963C-9EC0C94998B2.jpg (305x165, 12K)

>1488

He's being rejected probably because he alredy finished college.

is this shopped? her eyes are disgusting. those bags look worse than a slamwhale's roast beef

By the laws of natural selection it is completely within the realm of possibility that niggers in Africa will evolve their own novel solution to the small brain problem. Horses have one stomach while cows have multiple stomachs. Very possible for niggers to evolve two brains or an auxiliary brain to solve their current IQ deficiency.

David is really hogging down those muffins.

They're probably all too aware he's damaged goods now and not worth the effort. I mean normies were openly repeating Sup Forums tier crisis actor theories about him within 2 days of the shooting.

His handlers should have told him to tone down the constant in your face aggressiveness and the clear lack of actual remorse for his dead classmates.

People who get involved with this kinda shit are only used as long as they are an asset. Once their usefulness has come to an end they are suicided or, if they are zero threat, they are left in the gutter. If they may be useful in the future they are cared for on a back burner, given a low status living, and then brought back up to speed when needed. This situation is going to end with him suiciding because of all the pressure he's under and just couldn't handle it. Then it'll be conservatives fault because they drove him to it.

Part of me really hopes his mother is running his social media accounts, but this is probably the faggot whining about his rejection and muh choco chip muffins.

Zuck's hairline in that pic makes him look like he's wearing a rubber mask.

omg. why did this one trigger me so much.
*clears throat
HOW THE FUCK WOULD YOU KNOW WHAT THE 60'S WERE LIKE KID.LOL WTF! ILL BIT NIGGER, WHAT?, WHAT RESEMBLANCE DOES OUR MEME TIMELINE HAVE TO HIPPY BULLSHIT?

Attached: 1518476064874.jpg (420x410, 17K)

>They're probably all too aware he's damaged goods now and not worth the effort. I mean normies were openly repeating Sup Forums tier crisis actor theories about him within 2 days of the shooting.
I feel so conflicted between not being a conspiritard and yet also hating these faggot "survivor/victims" who troll around after every tragedy like parasites trying to take away our freedoms.

>mfw

Attached: 1482344466091.jpg (1462x1462, 340K)

>your
No wonder he s skipping school - it taught him everything he needs to know already. It really is baffling how such a well educated progressive man cannot find a college that will take him. On a more serious note - i still cant understand how most burgers are unable to grasp the difference between your and you're.

>Girl you thought he was a man
>But he was a muffin
>He hung around till you found
>That he didn't know nuthin'
youtube.com/watch?v=-Jh6wnmRbvQ

Attached: obrez_defense.gif (350x224, 1.99M)

I wonder why they have a smaller prefrontal cortex to begin with...

Was it their lifestyle? Lack of using it? Both? Something else?

freedom of speech not repercussions sweetie

Attached: brendan-jordan-photo-u1.jpg (870x652, 42K)

that's because he is

This is the kid who action somehow brought the term 'crisis actor' into the living rooms of the entire planet. He is damaged goods and is not worth the PR. He should try for a lesser known community college instead of some 4-year

He’s wearing a stupid human suit.

If you're 15, you aren't legally required to go to school.

That's how it all starts. Eventually you decide it's more fun to believe in the conspiracies so you can hate the people pushing this shit even more. It's not like they even try that hard to prove conspiracies wrong other than screaming debunked without explaining anything.

Attached: C5C2A2FD-E465-4492-A9A1-CFED5E9CE02A.jpg (811x1024, 187K)

im having my kids drop out at 15. pass a ged test and start collage at 16. ive known guys who did it

DON'T FORGET TO BUY YOUR OFFICIAL (((MARCH FOR OUR LIVES™))) T-SHIRTS AND SHOT GLASSES, PERSONALLY APPROVED BY DAVID HOGG®

Why are the rejecting him exactly? Are they aware of him being a sham as well or is it under some other kind of pretense?

Attached: sandy hook actor.webm (640x360, 2.95M)

Perhaps his grades are shit from not doing work and shitposting on cnn

>@davidhogg111
Why the 111? What’s it mean?

God damn it. Stop making Americans look stupid. Can you idiots just not help yourselves?
It varies by state but the minimum age for dropping out is "past 16". Under that and you need a parents permission or you need to have been emancipated. If you stop going to school of your own accord, your parents are held responsible.
cga.ct.gov/2000/rpt/2000-R-0503.htm

>classmates get killed in school shooting
>become famous because of it
>get verified on twitter because of it
>act like a smug dickhead on tv/internet

this is pretty fucking sick. fuck this kid, doesnt give a fuck about his dead classmates

why what he say when he tweet?

Attached: cool guy zone.jpg (480x270, 24K)

in all reality he is probably e-begging his way into a top tier collage

Attached: look1-md.jpg (340x340, 24K)

Because he's a WHITE MALE

This faggot is partially illiterate himself.
>litterally

Typical dumb shit kid who thinks he's the smartest cunt in the room. He's probably going to wind up ruined like child stars typically are.

the whole "cris actor" circus was orchestrated. They flood it everywhere on purpose

If I knew then what I do now...

Quit your bellyaching, Chaim. You think his cuck of a father didn't co-sign it?

cringe, he's on his way to be as pathetic as Jeb!

It almost doesn't matter whether its a soft conspiracy where Hogg implicitly understood if he pushed for gun control by using his dead classmates he'd get fame and adoration from the media and the leftwing who would bootstrap him to greater power by making him one of them. Or an actual hard conspiracy where Hogg was one among any number of plants there in Parkland designed to either carry out the attack, stage it, or were simply hired after the fact to spin the story the way an organization wanted by using Hogg and his bull Dyke sidekick as human shields

If Trump has that control then he's clearly not doing enough to uncuck your country

god i fucking wish

These are the kind of tweets you'd expect from some young, dumb girl

is this what low test does to you?

Attached: 1519726701723.jpg (183x250, 7K)

In the sense that they get to say "staph attacking muh chilljuns". That considered, it's a devastating backfire.

He posts on Twatter like a chick. No way he is running that account- some lib female consortium is.

I'm sure they'd make a beautiful collage, but that won't help them pass exams.