JESUS IS GOD like it or not

Stop being satan's bitch

JESUS CHRIST IS ALMIGHTY GOD

1st Timothy 3:16 says, “...God was manifest in the flesh...”

John 10:30-“I and my Father are one”

THE ONLY GOSPEL

youtube.com/watch?v=VB7TXaZ1q6Y

Attached: Armor-En.jpg (1920x1080, 650K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Prepuce
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>some desert shitskin who lived 2000 years ago
>god

jesus was an alien. he had a food replicator from his spaceship. that's how he made all those fish dinners

Jesus of 2000 years ago being obedient to God would be a sign to any of the follower of that day, that God was being manifested through him. But Jesus is not God.

Also i and the father are one.... The Dallas Cowboys are one. The Chicago bulls are one.... Just like any prophet and God at their given time were one. Jesus is not God.

jews btfo forever from a story about a dude who called them out 2k years ago

>there was once a jew who spoke out against debt collecting, greed was humble and good.
>the entire jewish world teamed up and conspired to kill him

rly makes you think

He probably fixed a table on the Sabbath once.

fucking kikeworship

who was a jew himself, and had 12 jewish friends and who "was not sent except to the lost sheep of Israel."

>reeeeeeee
"kike" and "jew" did not even exist back then

Israel aka Jacob is Abraham's grandson.

Ancient xcomic books are not valid sources.

Neither did "Christianity", it was just another Jewish sect in the diverse world of 1st century Judaism, who worshiped alongside the other Jewish sects for some time and had heated debates amongst themselves over whether gentiles had to become jews before joining (circumcision et al)

You need to be baptized in Jesus' name to be saved.

>Acts 2:38 "Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."

>John 3:5 "Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God."

Attached: the-whore-of-babylon.jpg (1826x492, 338K)

jesus is no longer a jew. a jew is a race within the human species. humans are physical creatures not spiritual. we receive a new body when we die and are no longer human.

>doesn't believe in the bodily resurrection of Christ
hello heretic

Christianity rejects the blood rituals like circumcision. Anybody who says otherwise is a Jew trying to subvert their loss of political power in the pursuit of ancient Mystery Babylon satanism.

Paul rejected them, Peter did not. This is representative of a wider rift in the early church. Suffice to say modern orthodoxy doesn't permit it, but there wasn't always an orthodox perspective, just competing sects.

And both the OT and NT draw from Canaanite mythology. The dragon in revelation and Leviathan are both versions of Baal-Hadad's struggle against Lotan.

>when the schizophrenia hits

Attached: urp.jpg (480x360, 11K)

>Christianity rejects the blood rituals like circumcision
but venerates the dead skin from Jesus's dick that was the byproduct of said "blood ritual"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Prepuce

>talk to god
>sane
>god talks to you
>lunatic

>believe in unicorns, because fairy tales say so
>unicorns still not real

explain

any mention of unicorns in the bible is due to a shitty translation, though there are actually mythical beasts like Behemoth, Leviathan, and the flying fiery serpents

>mythical

Yes, that is one of the words that I recently typed. Astute.

>posts a "fact"
>provides biblical evidence
>muh faith

Attached: a9e.jpg (453x500, 32K)

Side issue only of concern to scholars and D&C Jews.

So what? Jesus was brought up in a bunch of wayward people he was sent to set straight. Jews hate being wrong.

>the actual history of my religion is only a concern for scholars.

If god is against buttsex why did he put the male G-spot in the ass

Why did he put the "fuck off and die" tree in the garden of eden?

And 300-500 people had "mass hysteria" when He rose from the dead
Nice try kike

and yet of those 500 people, we have only 4 accounts of his life, none of them match, and none of them were actual witnesses, just compositions of the early christian community based on oral tradition and sources lost to us (Q, L, M, etc)

>checkmate

Nitpicking about which interpreter said what is not relevant to your argument.

Also, schizoid "heterosexual relationships are satanic" Christian fag-flag poster incoming

what are you even talking about?

How assblasted the Jews are.

I really don't understand the "once saved always saved" mentality. With this line of thinking, someone evil like Angela Merkel could believe they're saved even though they're literally Satan. The idea strips away any moral foundation that makes Christianity what it is. Might as well throw out the whole Bible if you're only going to need that one idea.

Good works are supposed to be the proof that your soul has truly accepted Christ. But mistakes and sin is still there. It is really between the individual and god whether or not they are truly repentant of their sins. That's why god is the only true judge of souls.

"The first shall be last, and the last shall be first."