Why do you do it Sup Forums? Why are you here?

Don't you see that the mainstream will never accept you? You are the fringe, the outcasts. You're at best, useful idiots, who will at most change public opinion for a very short duration of time. You will be recorded by history as an outlandish fringe group that fluked its way into the mainstream conversation. Why do what you do Sup Forums?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 87K)

I've always been an outcast. Being here changes nothing, meme flaggot.

>the mainstream that teaches people to destroy themselves will never accept you
Good now kys faggot

Attached: 2480F324-A92F-4188-90E4-D48529E6D2CA.jpg (927x1024, 61K)

Useful idiots are those who are wrong, and are being used.

Those who are independent of the propaganda mills and are correct are revolutionaries.

Ponder that one you fucking kike.

>not mainstream

Attached: 1521722294749.jpg (801x461, 54K)

Attached: unnamed.jpg (360x408, 38K)

I do not wish to be accepted by shitskins, soy-boys, dykes, Commies, niggers, faggots, traps and pedos. Were I to to be welcomed into this circle-jerk of delusion, it would mean that I had sunk as low as them. I do not need, nor do I solicit your acceptance and approval.

Attached: NOT KIDDING.jpg (320x242, 20K)

This place wouldn't be the same without defeatist shill faggots like OP

You are wrong on many levels, and Sup Forums is OK with that.

Attached: Nazi Popularity.jpg (2500x2500, 2.42M)

weak
also

normie scum get out

they can feel however they want. the fact of the matter is that they are still losing here. thank god for the amendments

Mainstream is for suckers and retards, shill.

>This place wouldn't be the same without defeatist shill faggots like OP
What's defeatist about my argument? Do you genuinely believe that you will be accepted by the mainstream?

>You are wrong on many levels, and Sup Forums is OK with that.
You do realize that the Weimar Republic was doomed to fail from the beginning. It's not like everything was fine like the U.S. and the Nazi party came to power. People put the Nazis in power because the Treaty of Versailles was a constant buttfuck. So no, all you have is a strawman argument, the situation in the U.S. now and the situation in Weimar Germany in 1929 are not the same.

>Mainstream is for suckers and retards, shill.
So more than 70% of the population are retards and shills but you're the intelligent ones?

Attached: quote-it-is-no-measure-of-health-to-be-well-adjusted-to-a-profoundly-sick-society-jiddu-krishnamurti (850x400, 44K)

But how do you know that society is sick and not you?

whos president of the usa?

>whos president of the usa?
Donald Trump. Why?

Wow you're busy today, aren't you meme flag?

Every human craves freedom....

Attached: baby awoo.jpg (600x600, 68K)

They said the same thing about hitler, they thought he was a joke.

Your great-grandchildren will be fascist. The ethno-state is inevitable, and it is desirable. We've been preparing for war for decades, what have you done?

I actually do have the theory that a population under too much stress will inevitably cross the threshold towards a xenophobic backlash. Europe with its genetic structure is predisposed for this, especially in regards to gene variants in the dopaminergic system. Social engineering will prevent this outcome only for so long ... might even be that the longer it is delayed the more drastic the ultimate outcome will be.

>the situation in the U.S. now and the situation in Weimar Germany in 1929 are not the same.
That's not the argument here. The argument is that populist candidates are winning far more than they have in the past 20 years. Also, if you think "everything is fine and dandy in the USA", well, perhaps you're on the fringe end of this little though exercise.

Attached: 2016 FBI Statistics.jpg (2032x3528, 840K)

I'm here to promote the genocide of kikes.

Attached: :pol:smart.jpg (532x634, 55K)