It’s not over, is it?

It’s not over, is it?

Dow down 2000 since peak in January. Any thoughts? Are you expecting a crash to come? It might bounce right back so I’m afraid to sell my stocks. What do, anons? AAAAAHHHHHHH

Attached: 23500BFE-1627-4CC3-9DEF-D2BDA5BBB170.jpg (750x729, 441K)

Other urls found in this thread:

faculty.georgetown.edu/imo3/petrod/define.htm
investopedia.com/articles/forex/072915/how-petrodollars-affect-us-dollar.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let it burn.

QE & rate hikes are about to buttfuck the market. I'm getting out now.

Fucking retard investor. Look at a 30 year chart and tell me how panicked you are. This is the absolute state of /biz/

To clarify, I would’ve posted this on /biz/, but all they care about is bitcoin.

Attached: 8AFC0400-8047-46C6-B079-03FEC5A257D4.jpg (743x1017, 102K)

I'd get out, the changes Trump is making is for long term prosperity of the American people not just to make the jews richer.

>he's never looked at 90 year charts

just because some boomers are profit-taking to buy retirement properties does not mean the market is going to crash. If anything bonds are crashing which will drive stocks even higher

That’s it! I’m getting out on the next little spike! Imma buy after the crash.

Attached: 05F7E227-47BF-4311-98B6-E2B22FF42F13.jpg (750x470, 300K)

Do you have any concerns about the 8 years or more of Fed fuck-ups? Like QE and bottomed out interest rates that completely fuck up the markets normal action? And are you worried at all about the death of the petrodollar? I am not only worried about these things, I hope they come and make the great depression look like a fucking sunny day in the park.

>death of the petrodollar

Attached: 1520824883618.png (402x398, 132K)

So that pepe means that you are not worried? At all? I mean idk what is goin to happen, but you do realize that the petrodollar is going to go away one day?

there is no such thing as the petrodollar

It had to happen eventually. It's not even that bad of a drop.

please let it be this, I hopped out of stocks and butt coin in the middle of january, this shit needs a good hard reset though.
But I have too much cash now, don't know where to put it, every investment out there seems kinda fucked right now, but I don't want cash because when the canadian housing market crashes my leaf bucks will be even more worthless.

wat do anons?

>there is no such thing as the petrodollar
is this sarcasm? please let it be sarcasm fellow leaf.
I'm pretty sure the USD is still backed by the military bullying countries into accepting worthless fiat in exchange for real natural resources (aka petrodollar), sure the dynamics are changing a bit now that they produce a lot of domestic oil, but regardless the structure of global economic hegemony is still very "petrodollar" esque

come on man.

faculty.georgetown.edu/imo3/petrod/define.htm

investopedia.com/articles/forex/072915/how-petrodollars-affect-us-dollar.asp

Do i need to start adding more links? The petrodollar is very real you assfucked loser.

Thank you for trying to help your fellow countrymen. I just wanted a conversation to pass the time and instead I get denial and pepe, which is kinda okay also.

make it rain bb

Liquidate your stocks and buy Litecoin. Amazon and Starbucks are supposed to start accepting Litepay sometime this year. Get in now.

It’s not over but if haven’t taken profits after the XIV crash then you’re playing with fire.

Boomer darling $GE heading towards a painful end due to overleverage and a bankrupt pension.

They need all the help they can get, things are bad up here (economically and politically). They are just starting to feel their declining purchasing power so hopefully that will wake them up a bit. But public and private debt levels are high enough and housing are fucked up enough that when it crashes there will be few survivors.

I too am worried about the decline of the petrodollar and the long term effects of the rock bottom interest rates. Shit is going to get bad soon, which I do support, as obviously there are massive flaws in the system and it pretty much became permanently broken following post 2008 QE. Don't think the US deep state will let this go down without one hell of a big fight / attempted cull

hahaha maybe if I was a boomer without kids and felt bad for how badly I fucked everyones kids, but I'm a millennial who has worked very hard for what he's saved up, and I ain't giving it up without a fight.

Sup Forums, how many of you are true /biz/raeli's and want to help guide my portfolio in these upcoming turbulent years

Just short power and internet companies and go around shutting the grid down. Make money while neutering the Jews.

Dude your strategies are a little reckless, not trying to gamble my life savings. I already had a great ride on the litecoin train, sold it all back in December when we got that first big "muh amazon" bump. I bought my first litecoin at $13CAD and won't be buying any more any time soon

Your loss.

I'm expecting a jittery, mostly sideways/slight downwards movement in the coming months. Volatility scares the market, which causes more volatility.

is war the last resort to ensure inflation?

Dead cat

I don't know how well equipped psychologically the markets are to sideways movement, I feel like the market can't afford to stall out for fear of stagflation.

Don't know what its like over there, but here in canada everything relies on so much debt (due to money being relatively free), the only way its issuable, renewable, or servicable is all due to high and ever increasing asset prices. if it stalls out or turns around things will get messy fast. I could be wrong though.

war is a good way to stimulate an economy (if the war isn't fought at home). I think a big war comes before our next greatest depression. I could be wrong though, governments can't really finance big wars anymore

GO TO /BIZ/
SAGE

good joke, no real economic discussion happens there anymore.

this is the place for things with geo-political implications, aka this