Reminder that if you’re a white man and you don’t go to the gym at LEAST four times a week you’re failing both...

Reminder that if you’re a white man and you don’t go to the gym at LEAST four times a week you’re failing both yourself and your ancestors. You have no right to complain about being genocided if you’re a weak, pudgy faggot.

Attached: 954DF2AD-A989-4022-AFFF-FE3B3A55E35E.jpg (720x960, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=WUTxgTEdZTA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gyms were invented by Hyppolite Triat, a French communist. He was also the inventor of the barbell.

Shut up, commie.

In b4 Americans don't know the difference between a modern gym and what the Greeks had.

I'm too busy with getting ready for my 2nd boy and rest of family time. I spend my spare time building barns, fencing, planing fruit trees, ect. All that work keeps me relatively trim.

I go every week night, I don't have much else to do in the evening anyway

>Gym bad! It’s not trad enough.
Maybe you should try going to one of those commie gyms sometime. Sounds like you could use the exercise.

Attached: BA895F6A-6060-4432-ACE2-DDC37784BA62.jpg (644x800, 79K)

fuck that
>100 push ups
>100 squats
>100 sit ups
>10 km run
EVERYDAY

Attached: download (3).jpg (252x200, 9K)

Weak pussies always seem to find some reason why they hate the gym

bodyweight excercise does jack shit buddy

I know man I know I'm trying, let me launch my business and not have to worry about bills or if my brother has food and I promise I'll get back to the gym

Nah, I'm good, Mr. American education.

I guess if you're weak and afraid, you go to the gym. See: America.

I prefer boxing, etc.

>implying girls like bald men

>t. communists
Please, do your useless gym shit. Then tap as soon as you get hit in the face. As always.

take that back...

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1388x766, 95K)

>four times a week
If you know how to train properly this is not necessary, If you train for intensity. Remember it's time under tension you're looking for. Shock the muscle, eat, rest, repeat. Over training can kill your gains and lowers your T, frens.

Tell that to Charles Atlas eurofag

gyms are for faggots. do some productive work. work the earth. build something.

this

If you box and don’t weight train then you’re wasting your time. Have fun in featherweight, lil baby kraut.

There’s no point anymore. Commies are winning and are going to win. I’m done with everything.

>running 6 miles every day
You must be a skeleton

you sound like an angry algerian

I’m in Maui Thai also
>boxer
>good fighter
Try that in a street fight and you’re boxing ain’t shit

>going to the gym
>not working a labor intensive blue collar job that pays the bills AND works you out
shiggydiggydoo

Attached: 0.jpg (2301x3000, 3.86M)

I don't know where to start, i've never stepped in a gym in my life and I don't remember my highschool biology so I can't even remember how food and muscles even work. My ancestors would surely be ashamed of me and I want to change however I am a skinnyfat sadact obsessed with the jews, feels bad man

retarded sprout. your own body weight is the perfect natural resistance.

calisthenics, from the greek kalos, meaning "perfect"

body weight training is how you keep your body at its optimal condition.

>If you box and don’t weight train then you’re wasting your time.
Lmao.

>Have fun in featherweight, lil baby kraut.
Hint: Below 300 lbs isn't featherweight, even though it may seem that way to an American (average waist size: 40" +).

Most people that hit a gym will box, but you wouldnt know that sitting in your arm chair eating kielbasa without chewing it. Umlaut loving cunt

haha no i don't actually do that..
I just rather then actually pay money to go to a Bolshevik training ground

buddy i can do a million bodyweight squats, that wont help my progression at all. Have fun never progressing with the same weight

Your failing your ancestors by not having any kids. Our low birth rates are one of the main reasons germany sweden france and england are lost. Soon n. America will be lost. Soon australia will be lost. Say byebye to western european culture and now only shit tier slav culture will be available to us...

Good job. While you were taking selfies r times a week on the gym drinkinh your protein powder there is a nigger fucking a white woman that you have passed by. Good job you giant faggot.

meanwhile your local Tyrone is lifting 30 on both ends and has your kraut whores swoon after him, while you complain about gyms being a kike invention

>Maui Thai

Attached: 12d.jpg (567x561, 57K)

>you sound like an angry algerian
I don't speak Arabic, sorry.

>Maui Thai
AMerican education. What's that supposed to be? Some kind of Caribbean cocktail?

>Try that in a street fight and you’re boxing ain’t shit
I'm not only boxing, but boxing > Muay Thai any day, as you can see daily in Thai gyms.

But hey, you do your thing and get KTFO by anyone else again.

280 is flyweight in america these days.

have fun breaking your body because you've turned it into something that it was never meant to be.

I know it's a real shit excuse but I work 10 hour days and am exhausted by the time I get home. Sometimes I'm nodding off when I'm driving.

Yes I know I need to find time and motivation to go everyday. Or a new job.

exactly.. its not like they over powered us physically to get in.. at least not yet.

You do realize you can gain weight right?

Fuckoff nigger get a job

I never had an injury and i squat more than double my bodyweight, try to achieve something for yourself before instead of taking the easy way out, limpwristed fag

>implying my ancestors had a gym in the first place

If you wanna bulk, yes.
If you want to build and maintain an optimal physique (which is different for each body type), it's perfect.

Do both. Eventually your job will not be enough to shock/surprise your muscles. You'll burn calories but make no gains. Hit the gym and push your limits, fatty.

yes, but gaining 10lbs isn't going to help my legs a lot now, will it?

Being a lanklet and smacking a bag every night gets you this delusional, kids. Enjoy your lack of strength and aesthetics.

they are. real men don't have time to stare at themselves in a mirror while lifting something for no reason other than to kill time.

real men are out building shit, farming, doing actual work for a reason. fitness and strength are just a positive by product.

have fun building muscles that are useless for anything other than the unnatural motion that created them.

gains are for losers, martial arts is were it's at fags

>Most people that hit a gym will box,
Good one. Lifter's can't move, they can't punch and they can't grapple. They don't even have any wind, except from their ass after drinking protein shakes.

>but you wouldnt know that sitting in your arm chair eating kielbasa without chewing it. Umlaut loving cunt
Please write in English, thiss isn't a Paki board yet, Mr. Singh.

>he thinks progressive training is about adding weight
Enjoy never amounting to anything.

>meanwhile your local Tyrone is lifting 30 on both ends and has your kraut whores swoon after him,
This is what happens when you never go outside, I guess.

>while you complain about gyms being a kike invention
Commie invention.

Fucking LMAO at how insecure these gym dwarfs are.

>literally an entire sport revolving around rules and regulations
Yeah sure bud you’ll do just fine in a fight also teacher is from Thailand so I think I’m fine

Attached: F9BE54CB-2437-40C6-A4DE-F3CCB345D85E.jpg (372x351, 29K)

I go to the gym 5-6 times a week. But I'm a kike, so I deserve to be genocided anywayä

First step is cutting the sugar and high fructose corn syrup jew out of your diet. Come back for more advice when you've done that

>You do realize you can gain weight right?
Most American post ITT.

400lbs virgin projections

3 times a week is plenty for strength training, you need time for proper recovery. On the days between strength training you can do cardio since it won't interfere with your muscle regeneration to a significant degree.
You need both endurance and strength, so train both.

>Being a lanklet
Translation: Normal weight and taller than the average American (ie. average Euro).

>and smacking a bag every night
>Boxing = hitting a bag
Oh Lord.

>gets you this delusional, kids. Enjoy your lack of strength and aesthetics.
Pic related.

Attached: 2yuwwtz.jpg (480x640, 135K)

You’re supposed to pair body weight with free weight retard

>I hate the gym because
>I can’t go to the gym because
This is why you’re fat! This is why you’re fucking small.

>boxing > Muay Thai any day, as you can see daily in Thai gyms.

WTF are you talking boxers getting regulary destroyed in thailand because muh superior boxing

Attached: giphy.gif (480x243, 305K)

>Yeah sure bud you’ll do just fine in a fight also teacher is from Thailand so I think I’m fine
That just means your boxing is shit.

A friendly reminder that OP is a faggot.

You weren't even the person i was replying to, he stated that bodyweight squats were superior. I squat with a barbell on my back

Well you’re certainly lacking in aesthetics. And you’re clearly very low test because of your tits and face

A wholeheartedly agree

Actually this is one thing I have always done anyway, my diet in general i THINK is good, I generally am just eating fish/chicken and vegetables -broccoli and and spinach and i mostly just drink water. When i say I'm skinnyfat I'm not even sure if thats the correct way to describe desu, I'm just neither fat nor skinny nor in good shape. Only exercise I do is walk my dogs

>this is why you're heterosexual and athletic
FTFY. Only in America is this an insult.

>WTF are you talking boxers getting regulary destroyed in thailand because muh superior boxing
Haha, oh wow. Confirmed for not knowing shit.

I mean, you DO know the Thais changed their game to include more Western boxing in the 90s/00s, right? But I'm sure they did that to be less effective than before, haha.

They still have shit boxing.

This poster is fat and will NEVER MAKE IT

I do my workouts at home and outside and I can tell you that doing "frog jumps" uphill or sprinting uphill is a pretty good workout for the lower body.

Lmao sure kraut

Attached: AC2BD7DA-871D-4A65-992F-9C4EAAF4EDAB.jpg (490x518, 48K)

>American reading comprehension
Stupid AND fat. Congratulations.

sure it's excercise, if that's your thing, go for it. My goals are adding more weight to my lifts because I like that kind of shit, frog jumps won't do jack shit for that

Americans generally kill their legs if they try frog jumps or sprints. Nevermind uphill sprints. Weak muscles and loads of fat.

You keep ragging on gyms, but where do you box if not a boxing gym?

Attached: 66DAECD1-A8A7-4C57-AD3A-8B6B89DD72CA.png (308x459, 334K)

MT=shit boxing

If you disagree, you never did boxing. It's as easy as that. And if you think a low kick will stop a boxer from lighting you up or that you can counter hooks with elbows, then well, better hope you never fight a boxer.

I did martial arts for 10 years both as a student and then a teacher. If you think strength is meaningless in the ring you're fooling yourself.

This guy certainly has the genetic material to be a chad
>broard shoulders
>height

A gym is not a boxing gym, of course. "Boxbude" (boxing shack) vs "Fitness center" in German. Fitness centers are also called "Schwulenkirche" (Gays' Church) for obvious reasons.

Sorry faggot, I'm a millwright by trade and get all my exercise and lifting done on the clock.

You soyboy programmers might need to spend 4 days in a gym but i don't

Too bad about the jawline, breasts, and reenactor haircut.

Friendly reminder that gyms are actually unnecessary and unnatural; you're forcing your body to go through the same dangerous labor that factory workers in the late 1800s had to go through.

Truth be told, muscular body-builders are just as degenerate and destroying their bodies as fat people; its not a sustainable lifestyle since you need to consume even more calories to keep up your muscles, and the damage done to your muscles mean the moment you stop bodybuilding ruins them permanently. Not to mention as a white man, you are naturally a northern species; when you're all muscle your body doesn't retain heat and you'd be the first to freeze to death if you were stuck out in the cold, compared to say the average white male.

The healthy white man stays skinny through PRODUCTIVE, everyday activities and jobs such as farming, building and the like, and eating a European diet. There is nothing productive about sitting in a room and lifting weights; its quite narcissistic even, you're not contributing to society, you're only contributing to yourself.

Also don't give me the "but I'll be strong in the race war hehe" argument, you have muscles. Do you think in the 21st century you're going to punch your way to victory? People have guns, knives, and weapons. Hope you have fun in WW3 when food becomes scarce and you can't sustain your muscles anymore, and get shot or stabbed because this isn't an 80s action movie where you beat people to death.

>muh go to the gym
and then what?
i still wont be able to get any fucking pussy because i cant approach girls
fuck you

Attached: PAY-RETIRED-INDUSTRIAL-SNAPPER-COMES-OUT-AS-TRANS-WOMAN-AND-BEGINS-TAKING-FEMALE-HORMONES-AT-AGE-90. (615x409, 47K)

rings for losers real fights are for the death or shouldn't happen

>broard shoulders
No.

>If you think strength is meaningless in the ring you're fooling yourself.
It absolutely is, you just suck.

Don't believe me? Here you go:
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=WUTxgTEdZTA

I go 6 days per week, and do a home workout 6 days per week as well. Scared I'm gonna get all dun burnt out n such

lmao you cannot even predict a low/headkick letalone check some.i better hope you never fight a thaiboxer seriously

>needing to go to the gym four times a week to not look like a walking pole
lmao anglos

>literally all of MT revolves around defense
>shins are so hard they can break legs
You sound like some faggot who barely got into boxing and thinks he’s mike Tyson or some shit

Or a woman.

4 days? You're either running an intermediate/advanced program or you're being a fuckarounditis faggot. Money's on the latter.

haha as ukraine i laught at this

>Do you think in the 21st century you're going to punch your way to victory?
Even if we had to, big muscles wouldn't help for that.

If you want to argue big muscles, look at Senegalese wrestlers. Big guys, huh? Well, there's some hoity-toity fat Spanish guy doing half-assed traditional Spanish/Mallorca wrestling and he just takes apart everyone there. They suck.

You cannot replace skill with strength. It doesn't work. People always try to do this and have tried for decades and it never worked out.

Attached: 161221153734-senegal-wrestling-3-full-169.jpg (1600x900, 227K)

I agree with the OP's overall point. But you used a pic of arnold schwarznigger!!!! I'm sure if his father could come back to life the first thing he would do is exterminate his pathetic offspring. Trashed his marriage fucking a fat ugly mexican cleaning lady.

If you work the heavy bag plenty, you will get natural strength training from that. I do 3 minute rounds with 10 burpees after each round.

I also hit the gym. Do both. Muscles without fighting skill is useless. Fighting skill without size is futile.

I have eaten ice cream 4 times this week.

Attached: 1511898021617.jpg (422x768, 90K)

I actually go to the gym daily. I do occasionally miss one day a week. 4 days I just described as the absolute minimum to make it as a white man.

Attached: 5BFCDAF9-C3C6-4C0E-8599-2741753B700B.jpg (537x389, 94K)

I would heel kick you in the face before you knew what happened, Muhammad. The strength is just a bonus.

>can't compete

this is correct.

whatever post this is best post

>farming, building and the like
Nigger I’m trying to make money not be completely tradtistic in the country side like a damn Amish.

>can't actually dual
>too cucked by gains and show matches

Attached: 1521700814641.gif (290x200, 968K)

plenty of good lifting advice available free on the web. Hit the iron temple and once you develop a regularity with it you will find your attitude and outlook will improve drastically.

You'll still hate Jews tho. There is no cure for wisdom.

>lmao you cannot even predict a low/headkick letalone check some.i better hope you never fight a thaiboxer seriously
I already did though. Nothing special, a kickboxer with low kicks and more arrogance than was good for him. MT is overrated shit and you wouldn't even know about it if it wasn't for Bas Rutten in the 90s (who, by the way, preferred Karate, like most Dutch guys).

>literally all of MT revolves around defense
The opposite is true. MT is stand and bang - manliness gives you points. As do kicks, elbows and the clinch. Punches generally don't.
This means:
Shit punches
Shit defense
Okay Elbows
Good kicks
Clinch seems incredible if you never did grappling (including rough-housing as a kid), otherwise it's so-so.

>shins are so hard they can break legs
Haha, oh wow. People block Thai kicks with their ARMS all the fucking time, man. I do it too. Either you have glass bones or you are - as usual for an American - talking shit again.

Again: MT is overrated. Wanna know why? it fits well into MMA rules. So people think it's great because it "works in MMA". Just the same shit as BJJ (watered-down Judo newaza).

>cucked by gains
This is why no one takes you or your soypit country seriously.

>Fighting skill without size is futile.
Literally the whole of human history disagrees.

Also, just wailing on the heavy bag will do nothing except fuck your hands up.