I just realized

Skull shapes differ by race

Caucasoid skills are literally the perfect skull shape, it allows the brain to be perfectly balanced with lobes.

While Asians have rather large frontal lobes (the part of the brain responsible for behavior, learning, personality, and voluntary movement) while theirs is large, they lack a fundamental brain part. The temporal lobe processing sensory input into derived meanings for the appropriate retention of visual memory, language comprehension, and emotion association. This is why they are bug people.

Attached: 58D2F9FD-AAAF-4BC0-A620-DC3CD518BBE6.jpg (450x244, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qClBRaretEk
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naval_history_of_Japan
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bijin
youtube.com/watch?v=84ro7cGMgpA
metro.co.uk/2016/12/06/russians-find-mysterious-nazi-chest-with-strange-alien-skulls-inside-6305567/
express.co.uk/news/science/634733/Do-demon-skulls-and-Nazi-briefcase-discoveries-prove-Third-Reich-contacted-ALIENS
totallychaos.com/scientists-discover-bizarre-nazi-chest/
youtu.be/g8lSksZneJc
sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/03/180313093051.htm
sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/09/120908081611.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

look a dis wite boi finna he difrent then a brotha sheeeit

Now onto blacks, they lack the frontal lobe. One of the most vital parts of the body that separates us from the animals. It gives us our creativity, ingenuity, learning skills etc

Attached: 86D2B076-291D-46E6-B078-F33EDA49E952.jpg (1024x780, 119K)

Now look at how drastically every races skull differ. In laments terms aboriginals are literally apes in the sense that they didn’t even know to clothe themselves. When they were discovered they went naked and only after colonization they began wearing clothes. Even in the modern day they don’t have enough sense not to sleep in the roads causing the Australian government to produce PSAs not to do so

youtu.be/qClBRaretEk

Attached: EB2721AD-285A-42A0-8ACF-B9DBD2396C15.jpg (980x1154, 137K)

And we Japanese and our Asian/proto-slavic genetics explain why we're the true superior brained society.

Attached: image.jpg (449x449, 89K)

Attached: doubt X.png (728x392, 85K)

It’s the fact that you’ve isolated yourselves from outside forces.

Very few countries are as ethnically pure as Japan. And the few that are are on par with Japan in terms of culture, quality of living etc

A few of these are Isreal, Iceland, Poland, Finland, South Korea

Also Japan realized that adopting western culture to an extent helped them drastically. This is also why they try so hard to get white skin.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naval_history_of_Japan

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bijin

Attached: 8A224ABC-BF33-4DA6-87CE-FF323523DAB0.jpg (1024x577, 60K)

> disputes assertion with zero refutation

Leeeeeaaaaaf.

Attached: image.jpg (700x970, 795K)

Do you know that your brain it's wired so you can find yourself pretty in the mirror?

Same happens with your skull shape.

Attached: paracas.jpg (1024x683, 237K)

> makes assertion with zero proof

CHINNNNNK

Attached: ForsenE.jpg (680x680, 26K)

Fuckin' Mars Attacks in the middle lol.

Attached: image.jpg (719x899, 427K)

Laments terms =layman’s terms

Use your lobes more kiddo

hahaha look at ass cheeks on the left!!

ignore the dumb meme. normalshits think everyone has the same skeletal structure

Attached: 189.png (500x507, 91K)

> still no refutation, has to copy my argument to respond lmao

LEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAF.

Attached: image.jpg (420x470, 270K)

> Still no source to prove first claim

CHIIIINKKKKKKKKKK

Attached: haHAA.jpg (184x184, 7K)

Israel isn't ethnically pure. It's a hodgepodge of different ethnicities.

Not needed. Ever. End of story, leafy.

Attached: image.jpg (1080x1080, 629K)

None of those skulls belonged to humans.

Dive into the true redpill my friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=84ro7cGMgpA

metro.co.uk/2016/12/06/russians-find-mysterious-nazi-chest-with-strange-alien-skulls-inside-6305567/

Demons, perhaps not as we think of them - as magical creatures, did exist in the distant past, and there has been proof of their existence and even form, long hidden from us. People would simply lose their shit if this truth ever became known.

>pic related
>an actual demon skull discovered then went missing after xray showed it was genuine

Attached: demon skull.jpg (356x358, 25K)

Then if not needed why you ask for mine?

>end of story Weeby

Israel isn't even hebrew, it's a bunch of larping goyim.

Rules of debating say you need to substantiate challenges to an assertion with some actual evidence. Period. Only a heeb who's being intellectually shit stained needs to beg for sources for a well-documented evolutionary pathway into modernity. Stupid leaf kike, Hitler described your little pilpul in its entirety 90 years ago bro.

Attached: image.jpg (1080x1079, 572K)

That's not how human anatomy works.

kek

Some time ago they discovered a grave deep in the mountains of russia.
express.co.uk/news/science/634733/Do-demon-skulls-and-Nazi-briefcase-discoveries-prove-Third-Reich-contacted-ALIENS
totallychaos.com/scientists-discover-bizarre-nazi-chest/
In there they found a crate containing among some other stuff 2 skulls of unknown origin (look into the article to see those. Could very well be the skull of a grey alien, which i believe to be demons though. It also contained a letter (pic related) talking about a "biosynthetic body" aka artificialbody. Maybe an empty shell created for demons to possess them and then interact with this world better?

Attached: nazi letter grave.jpg (1784x600, 321K)

the skulls and grave

Attached: skull 2.jpg (590x350, 58K)

leaving thread cause its happening bye

>I just realized skull shapes differ by race
how does it feel to be 15? Did you never finish high school?

Nice pseudoscience.

Those look a little too animal like to be aliens - i'd bet some sort of elephant-like thing judging by the mandible

I mean, if they were aliens, where does the brain go?

btw you're the governmetn symbolism and secret nazi guy, no?

I didn’t just realize this alone. I just now realized why Asians (even with high iqs) have different skull shapes and why they lack emotion.

>nice pseudo science
>something that explains why blacks commit the most crimes of any race
>explains why Asians even with high IQs lack empathy
>explains why whites dominated every corner of the earth
>explains everything perfectly
>calls it pseudo science with no evidence to dismantle it

>explains why whites dominated every corner of the earth

Those were (are) the jews.

yes, i guess.

and the our real history guy
inb4 he posts his 70+ post pasta

>jews take advantage of whites empathy and sympathy and systematically try to destroy them like a virus
>jews are one of the weakest races physically and suffer from a myriad of mental disorders
>have literally contributed nothing of worth only abstract concepts

Jews are parasites and a darn good one, but they are nothing more than destructive in nature. And all it takes is the immune system to realize the danger it’s in before it destroys the virus

youtu.be/g8lSksZneJc

Attached: 4E39EBD2-E3B1-4387-9344-B6A94DDCE089.jpg (1024x788, 366K)

i could, but i dont have much on the elongated shapes and i try to not derail other threads. what i have posted is pretty much all i have on skulls except for the theory that the original elongated skulls are annunaki/fallen angels that larped as gods, they mixed with humans and thus we got people with similar skulls like rothschild (wonder why they are supposedly so obsessed with their lineage?) then others tried to immitate and brought us the practice to just bind up the skull to make them longer

I see lots of white people with negroid shaped heads though, really small foreheads and flat tops.

Cro-Magnon heritage, typically

>A country has the Jews it deserves. Just as mosquitoes can thrive and settle only in swamps, likewise the former can only thrive in the swamps of our sins.

The real truth, with respect to Jews, is the fault lies within ourselves. Because of our nature we provide the fertile ground for the Jews to live and thrive. To defeat the Jew people must change themselves first

Attached: 1520530171661.png (747x540, 510K)

sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/03/180313093051.htm

>women with elongated skulls moved to Germany 1500 years ago

Guess who their descendants are.

I’m aware, however we still have more conscience white people than you think. And with white people helping one another we can overcome them

Attached: FC3252C8-5776-4C70-AB4A-02FA868804AC.jpg (1024x870, 165K)

Sure, but without the jews, we wouldn't be a lot better off than the niggers. We would be probably busy crusading ourselves into death or some shit like that.

It's called prognathism. It is actually a jaw/face protrusion and not forehead related.

>not realizing we are crusading the middle east right now for the sake of the jews

There wouldn't be any guilt, and crusading each other wouldn't even work with the idea of anglo-saxon justice.

Attached: 1519441334389.png (815x871, 620K)

You’re fucking autistic. The one making a claim needs to provide evidence, not the ones that doubt the claim. You’re one stupid fucking bug person.

Much like a using bacteria on wood to make violins have better pitches and sounds the end goal has very little change

sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/09/120908081611.htm

You look at Poland they have hardly any Jews but their people, culture and overall happiness hasn’t decreased

Attached: D53D6294-E285-40D4-8912-C505BEA0FF55.jpg (737x720, 306K)

Those aren't real skulls conchetumare

>I just realized
Underage.

>crusading each other wouldn't even work with the idea of anglo-saxon justice

If Constantinople is any measure then sure it would.

I don't know, how much does race matter when we are on the cusp of cybernetic augmentations?
Does it really matter once we ascend from our human shells into a superior mechanical body?

Don’t comment until you’ve read through the thread pekka

>implying you’ll have a choice in what you get from cybernetic augmentation
>implying the creators of said invention will give you even a fraction of the abilities they have
>implying if you don’t create it yourself it will be anything like you expected

Cope

Attached: 0B650D2C-B3E4-4A22-A3DA-D5D5A75A0C1B.jpg (960x401, 131K)

Unironically agree with pic related

why not
>both
>human genetically engineered to perfection
>and then further enhanced for maximum overkill

>wanting electronic body parts so that the russian hackers can take full controll over his body
no thanks

>I just realized

You're new here, right? It's one of the reason why some people see consider somalis and ethiopians caucasoid, because they have the same skull shape as menas, meds and white people. It's also one of the reasons why western african black men are so handsome, very robust skulls.

Attached: 1521738616949.jpg (2789x1088, 542K)

>Caucasoid skulls are perfect
lol

Attached: Frederick-the-Great.jpg (800x457, 74K)

Ah yes an 18th century painting is the perfect scientific comparison