Girls und Panzer

Why is Erika so popular? She doesn't do a lot in the show and is a bitch for most of her screentime. She seems to have mellowed out by the end but I don't know if that justifies all the love she gets from the fandom.

Other urls found in this thread:

galax.moe/panzer/sort/tonk/
galax.moe/panzer/sort/
youtu.be/fc-DgRO1SrQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Platinum blonde, wehraboos.

If you didn't know, there's a manga called Phase Erika which probably helped her popularity

She attracted a lot of good fan art early on for some reason, and fans greatly expanded on her character based on the little we got in the TV series. Her dorky behaviour and constant attempts to please Maho in Der Film and Phase Erika did a lot for her popularity too.

Oh I haven't heard of Phase Erika before. What is it about?

Because a lot of people just want a huge bitch to step on their little balls

>She doesn't do a lot in the show and is a bitch for most of her screentime
Yeah well, she’s cute
Sane reason why Asuka is popular

Because the bully potential is off the Charts!

Who even cares about the girls? This show is all about the panzers

Post tankfus

You're taking about the Eva Asuka right?

My only problem with GuP is that best tankfu doesn't show up

The thought never crossed my mind before but thinking about Erika stepping on my balls is pretty hot

Prelude to the TV series revolving around Erika joining KMM.

Now what sort of depraved individual would want something like that?

I don't know what I want more; to bully Erika or for Erika to bully me.

She's cute with a nice body.

>bully potential

Guppies are for love, not bully, fuck off

Erika has always been for bully. But she bullies people she views as beneath her, so only the chosen few can actually bully her.

Stupid lucky Maho.

ERIKA IS FOR BED BREAKING IMPREGNATION

>implying the bullied becoming the (sexual) bully isn't the best
Erika must cry!

Because she's the best desu

WOW! Congratulations! Who is the father? :3

I fully agree, but not everybody would be able to sexually bully Erika. She her own bully level that you need to be able to break down.

Nice historical photo. What year/location?

Me

*She has her own

Tsuneo

Circa 1939 before the moments before the Blitzkrieg

galax.moe/panzer/sort/tonk/

For sorting your tonks.

>Tiger 1
>1939
Very disappointing, user.

That's pretty cool. Too bad KMM uses that weird tan camo instead of grey like the Leopon team

How would you sexually bully her?

Make her reach a near ogssmic climax and then deny that orgasm

Here's the one for Guppies.

galax.moe/panzer/sort/

Both the tank and the regiment. They even gave their tank name.

Katyusha is a subhuman womanlet.

There's still hope for her, user.

>weird tan camo
It's called dunkelgelb

>On 18 February 1943, all vehicles were ordered to be painted in a base coat of Dunkelgelb RAL 7028 (dark yellow).

Fuck off.

Shit taste

Because she's such a bitch, but her popularity all went off the charts when Episode 11 and 12 was just nothing but her failing at every possible instance which led to all the bullying. Basically, it's like Perinne from SW all over again

Finally I have some clarity about things I never even knew I cared about

Why won't Alisa become popular then? She's also a bitch and also got bullied. Maybe we should bully her more

She likes boys. Absolutely disgusting.

If we ever get a Saunders spinoff I can see her popularity rising

Well at the very least it somehow won over Aya Hirano some fans despite having a ruined career for several years. Her performance as Alisa really reminded me how much of a great voice actress she is.

>Well at the very least it somehow won over Aya Hirano some fans despite having a ruined career for several years
What happened to her career?

That's some excellent taste

She can be bitching around, but on the other hand Erika is probably one of the characters with the most openly visible flaws, yet she is constantly trying to make Maho proud.
Also, being the right hand of the "final boss" of the series may have helped her popularity as well.

She famously "fucked" her entire band, which Japan has since whoreshamed her nonstop and never got big roles after that. Her only notable roles since then was Nanael from Queen's Blade and Katja from Seikon no Qwaser. The whole Takeuchi thing with Alisa is also a jab at Aya's old troubled relationships.

Seems about right

Because all in all, Erika is a fucking nerd. She even likes burger steaks. She deserves to be made fun of.

youtu.be/fc-DgRO1SrQ

>Also, being the right hand of the "final boss" of the series may have helped her popularity as well.
Her main contributions were being a huge bitch towards Miho and throwing a bitchfit after getting out-fucking-skilled by a bunch of amateurs in outdated, utterly inferior steel coffins.
Yeah, some fearsome right hand she is.

It the ancillary material she's lauded as a good tank commander but a bad leader.

It's not about fearsome, but rather being aquainted with Maho. No one ever says they like Erika because her skills when its in fact the opposite. People like to make fun of her for being a jobber.

Erika got a few kills in the movie at least I think

Erika is for hate sex

Hey, it's hardly Erikas fault anteater team reversed into her otherwise matchwinning shot.

Please tell me she's not gonna be captain after Maho, that sounds like she's just gonna make KMM look even worse.
I'd be happier if some no-name KMM student would become the captain, just so Erika will cry becasue she'll never be the captain.

I want to fight Erika

>Please tell me she's not gonna be captain after Maho
With Miho gone, she's the next in line at the moment anyway.

Unless Koume's meteoric rise continues.

Erika doesn't want to be captain though. She just wants to be by Maho's side. That unwavering loyalty probably won her quite a few fans.

But there's a year between them. When Maho graduates, Erika will still have a year to complete at KMM.

An autistic obsession with your leader really shouldn't be more important than actuall skill when considering who's gonna be the next big cheese

She doesn't want to usurp Mahos position, but she never said she doesn't want to be captain when Maho graduates.

At the moment it look more like Koume will become her vice commander.
They worked together very well in RW.

I'm in love with Erika and can't explain why!

Well even Maho agrees there.

I'd rather follow Koume, her fluffy hair and superior taste in underwear than Erika.
But I'd think it be funny if the girl that drove her tank into a river and broke the victory streak becomes captain. Would be even better if she ended up winning the next tournament.

I-I just don't know

>superior taste in underwear
What?

Me
Not them

Is Erika even capable of CQC?

She didn't fuck the bassist I thought?

No, I don't think she even remembers the basics of CQC

Remember: Koume knows.

Erika is for bully, even Maho bullies her.

Can anyone tell me if pic related is from the Maginot manga or some doujinshi?

>even Maho bullies her.

excuse me?
Maho explicitly shut up some Erika bullies in the spin-off.

Why does Koume look like Yoshiko?

Erika deserves happiness with her true love.

There’s only one girl that matters

It's unintentional bullying.

>Maho explicitly shut up some Erika bullies in the spin-off.
Next-level bullying by Maho there.

But Maho also tells Erika to shut up several times though. The one bit where she says a makeshift team is still a team during the movie is golden just for Erika's look afterwards.

I'm really not sure what's going on in that image.

Got you covered, user. Quality bullying.

Erika is gay. I wouldn't be surprised if men aren't even visible to her.

It's official art for the Maginot manga but it's a bonus freebie when you buy the Maginot manga volume in a particular store in Japan when it was first released sometime ago.

Erika gets absolutely blown the fuck out by Maho.

But what are those things on her chest?

Someone was highlighting how the kmm uniform was inconsistent

So pure.

This glorious comrade was almost shorter and we don't care.

The new movie is coming out next month right?

I think we all know that this was the saddest part of GuP.

The part where they all sacrificed themselves to save Katyusha?

she's not a loli

Yeah, but there will be a 6 month wait for subs.