The boxing pill

About to pull the trigger and take up boxing

5'9, like 155 lbs. Never been in a fight. 28 years old.

Want to take up boxing to release steam, and also for self defense. Learning about myself and expanding my world view will come with it

jiu jitsu is more of a neat hobby, though I've been told muay thai is more suited with what I'm looking for.

Boxing is great for self defense though, so I chose that.

Do we have any fighters here? I'm gonna do a lot of weight training, exercise, and change up my diet before I begin.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-19-09-09-28.png (1080x1920, 1.6M)

>5'9

Attached: 1477323390062.png (600x842, 101K)

You're not white.

>boxing
>not superior jujitsu

Enjoy your brain damage retard

And then when you get in a street fight you’ll get smoked as your Manlet ass gets taken to the ground.

>never been in a fight

the real lesson is how to take a punch, not throw one.

I don't have any advice for you but I hope you don't get hurt. Take care of yourself. And please try not to hurt anyone else. Learn your own body, how it works, and think of your opponent as both your lover, master, enemy, and an element unknown to you. And of course,disregard my advice if necessary.

Dont say "neat"

He looks pretty white to me

Everyone who I've spoken to told me bjj is useless in a fight

Enjoy your Parkinson's. I'll be here with my gun and my knife, not trying to act like some Naruto-autism ass looking motherfucker when I'm actually in danger.

Pretty much. Only if you are facing one guy. Good for cops, bad for street fighting.

It's gonna be exciting man. I'm not scared, rather itching to feel it

I've NEVER been humbled by a punch to the face man, it's crazy.

My dad beat the shit out of multiple guys, and at age 60 he still feels like he's ready to scrap.

Meanwhile I grew up with video games and Pokémon. I feel like I need to learn to box before I start a family.

Atleast you have a punchable face.

Wanna wrestle in bed?

>Never been in a fight. 28 years old.
Wow. Please be bait.

It's fun just prepare to get hurt.

What you actually want to do is hit the gym and take courses and get licensed to be a bouncer. Much more usefull in RL.

lol leaf you so cold bro

>boxing
>self-defense
>real fighting
w e w
e
w

you should box or do muay thai and do bjj together. Find a decent mma gym and that shouldn't be an issue. I started boxing when I was 14, but after wrestling in high school I've come to love grappling. Cant recommend it enough user.

its not useless, but like all ground and pound martial arts its not exactly comfy to practice them on asphalt or a cement floor

>And please try not to hurt anyone else

What's conflicting is, that's one of the reasons why I wanna take up boxing. I feel there's so many people who need to get the shit beaten out of them

I get so fucking pissed off when I read a lot of the stories posted on here or elsewhere, that I get riled up and feel like fighting.

Anyway I won't be looking for it, but I'm public if I'm pushed I'll wanna be more than ready, 100%

>"I felt like destroying something beautiful"

RIP OP I'm calling it now

Attached: 1507679937073.gif (250x289, 235K)