Raildex

Astral Buddy volume 1 and Railgun volume 13 will be released on the 27th, alongside a 4 page leaflet. Here's the Misaki artwork that Nogi had so much trouble with.

Misaki boobs.

Ded

I still disappointed that Birdway & Othinus not the same voice actress.

We still don't know their seiyuu's those "leaks" were just japs speculating.

Ded like Fre/nda.

The True Number 1 is pleased. Mugino even loses to Misaki in terms of boob size. Is there ANYTHING that she won't lose at?

Kamikoto is good for the heart!

It begins. Give her a voice and we'll have more Birdway fanart.

Lapway.

Breedway

Thank you. That gives me some hope. I wish the Japanese are wrong about this.

Is Oriana a trap herself?

>that user that posted hologram Ohoho in the Watsuki thread
Good job, you gave me a good laugh with all the stupid replies they gave you.

Namingway

Cute.

Link?

Ohoho is disgusting regardless of age.
I hope based Hime puts a bullet in her head one day.

Ohoho is the cutest Object and nothing can change that.

Why couldn’t the sisters touch Accel after thousands of fights yet Amata beat him down like a little snot nose kid when they fought?

Because the Sisters are clones of a baka.

The only reason Accelorator survived that fight is because his wings “plot armor” came and saved him.

Go away, Kakine.

How to fight accel 101

Step #1
Make sure there’s a lot of sound and wind

Step #2
Pull your attack at the last second

Step #3
Lose anyways because Kamachi gave him built in plot armor that comes and saves him no matter what making him a boring character because he’s essentially never at risk of actually losing

Good job.

There's got to be an ability which allows you to see through things. So that would mean there are people perving everyone all over academy city. That probably would mean Misaki and Misaka have had their entirety seen.

Konori Mii routinely use her powers on the men in Big Spider like the slut she was.

At least it’s not as bad as the “if you think about hurting me you automatically die” power.

Because Amata went full autism to turn himself into a Accel killer while the sisters usually got blown up before they got the chance.

Reminder to filter mobilecuck. Post the code below in the filename section of your filter list in Sup Forums x:
/^>?\w?\w?\w?\w?\w?\w?\w?\w?-\w?\w?\w?\w?-\w?\w?\w?\w?-\w?\w?\w?\w?-\w?\w?\w?\w?\w?\w?\w?\w?\w?\w?\w?/;stub:yes;boards:a;

I like Instant Death though, shame the translations are dead.

>I use one of the least efficient forms of teleportation possible

>Step #2
>Pull your attack at the last second
Just so you know, that attack is quite literally impossible.

I’m just messing around. I don’t think it’s really that bad. I just like to poke fun at it because it’s such a ridiculous power. There’s a lot of them in this series. The guy Kuroko was fighting is pic related was pretty dumb as well.

Reminder that you can only filter because I let you and your post isn’t on topic.

Because they didn't tell the sisters anything about how his power worked. If the people running the experiments actually cared about giving Accel a series of challenging fights they would've explained all the ins and outs of his powers to the sisters through Testament and then Amata would've given them a reverse punch training course.

Does that really matter when they had thousands of tries. Accelerator seems like he’s actually very weak if you know how to fight him considering Amata is basically a normal human as well. I think Kamachi realized that and that’s why he gave him his wings.

Information is everything.

>Does that teally matter when they had thousands of tries
It seems like most of them just shot at him and then died. They're not going to work the exact parameters of his reflection if they just keep doing that.
>Accelerator seems like he’s actually very weak if you know how to fight him
He's a glass cannon for sure. He could probably kill a lot of higher-tier people if he could actually get a hand on them to fuck up their insides, but who knows if defensive magic would protect from that or not. He's also too slow to compete with saints+ prior to getting wings, unless they're stupid enough to just blow themselves up on his reflection.
>I think Kamachi realized that and that’s why he gave him his wings.
Yeah, he needs them to stay relevant against people who can ignore his reflection. Based on Mina's inability to hurt him in NT19, I assume White Wings gave him a massive durability increase even when he hasn't actually got them out. Makes a lot of sense since he doesn't have an out like Hamazura (Luck + Experience) and Touma (Precog + IB) do versus really overpowered opponents.

dumb mobile poster

Himegami a shit made for punching

Ohoho is already HO's chew toy, I don't think things can get worse for her until they did.

>It seems like most of them just shot at him and then died.
That's a problem in and of itself. The Sisters are presumably aware of the fact that people in AC have supernatural powers, considering they know they were created for the express purpose of dying at the hands of the strongest esper.
Figuring out the nature of his power and an effective counter may not be easy (Sugitani notwithstanding), but they should have been able to figure out he had some sort of force field redirecting their bullets at them. Hell, #1 survived a few seconds after shooting herself. That should have been enough to put two and two together. Even if #1 herself was too busy being in the throes of death, her thoughts were still being transmitted over the network. The other Sisters should have been able to figure out something about it.

I want to see all hopes and dreams that Touma has crushed before his very eyes.

Use your images so I can filter you, #2 jobber.

Or be a high end magician, aiwass, or someone with curse stuff

So basically if Kuroko used her power properly she could make better use of it against magicians?

Spot best girl

Mugino is a whore.

>putting the worst outfit on Kuroko

Did you think that would make it fair?

Shinka.

Exactly my first impression.

What do you mean by using it properly? Obviously teleporting something inside someone is more effective than teleporting yourself next to them and kicking them with your weak non-superpowered teenager legs, yeah. We know very little about how defensive magic would interact with shit like that, though.

Based on the railgun fight they were 9k sisters deep before figuring out it was reflection.

If her legs hurt Kamijou I’m pretty sure it could hurt old men and little girls.

There is nothing impressive about hurting a manlet who fights women and old men and still somehow manages to catch a beating.

Sherry Cromwell is a pretty decent magical and Kuroko could have put her down multiple times during their fight if she wasn’t so morally just and top tier judgment.

Touma should punch that dyke one day.

*should punch her with his dick

Kuroko doesn’t fight like Mikoto.

>dodging a slow fat fuck
Not impressed.

I highly doubt Tsuchimikado could even fight Kuroko. I don’t think Kamijou would have much of a chance. Also thugs are Kamijous biggest weakness because they don’t rely on magic their entire lives and all of the sudden have to fight without it.

>those time differences
top kek, so this is the power of filters, mobilefag talking to herself.

What did she mean by these gestures?

These girls have evolved over time.

Kuroko: black ribbons > red ribbons
Uiharu: a little bit of flowers > a lot of flowers

It symbolizes power.

Still funny how it took Touma roughly the same amount of deaths to figure out how to reach a full powered god. The Sisters are kind of slow.

>please cum on my face

I wonder if he’s enjoying prison.

I love how Nogi draws Misaki. So deliciously plump, and the fangs are a nice addition unique to his version of her.

Is that a reference to Saiai?

I actually felt bad for world's #1 chuuni in NT 8.

>wake up in Railgun
>see this

What character are you?

Seiyuus confirmed!

Othinus: Seto Asami
Leivinia Birdway: Taichi You
Furashina Ririn: Higuchi Chieko
Ririna: Higuchi Chieko
Tsukuyomi Komoe: Koyama Kimiko
Last Order: Hidaka Rina

They’ve been confirmed for a while now.

God, Index has so many small girls now that I think about it.

That’s what anime nerds like and they’re hoping to sell merchandise.

I don't mind though, just didn't really think about it before, hell, Cendrillon and Fraulein got turned into lolis to up the womanlet count.

But womanlets are gross.

The seiyuus were confirmed yesterday, but some guys said they were suppositions of the japanese.

For ants.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Imagine being so desperate you get excited over something that belongs in Sup Forums

>tfw no art of jeans-wearing Alfar

Nobody really cares about voice actors until they hear them. Anybody pretending to be excited is just pretending because there’s nothing to talk about in these threads.

>Everyone's seiyuu predictions were way off
Well, at least Birdway's seiyuu has a best girl under her belt.

I thought Birdway was underwhelming. Remind me why she has fans again?

>Seto Asami
Who the fuck. Also check pic related
>Taichi You
Another literal who

Othinus VA is literally the witch in Endymion that looks like her

Lessar has more fans. Birdway is kind of just a meme for us to laugh at.

It feels so weird to just suddenly know who's officially voicing Othinus. Until a few days ago, I wasn't even expecting to see her outside the novels before 2020.

I see Othi-chan was doing some undercover work but wasn't exactly trying hard.

Don’t try and make her seem better than she actually is. Othinus doesn’t have boobs.

Now don't expect to ever hear her again.

>I don't like thing so why do other people like thing
This is you, worst part is you don't think there's anything wrong with being so deep up your own ass that you can't comprehend that people have different tastes from you.

I just fucking need the clips already

I’m guessing you actually have managed to like Birdway?

That's Raildexfags for ya.

Birdway is literally shit, though.