Shingeki no holocaust

They killed millions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M7eJ5OZ2y4k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is it wrong to kill millions of titans?
You do realize that the "humans" inside the walls are the real titans all along.

To save billions

youtu.be/M7eJ5OZ2y4k

Care to post the transcript?

>millions
maths, have you heard of it?

Not really, Paradis was fine living the secluded life. Even if they let some random guys go out and explore, it wouldn't be a big deal.
Imagine that you have Erwin and SL who wants to go to explore. You tell them the truth and they are free to go outside but they can't go around telling people they came from Paradi. They are far from the FK's will and also they can't be turned into titans easily. They could go exploring with no problem, learning shit, and then deciding if they should go back or not. And there is even a change they just died at some point of they travel.

Armin is so cute and amazing.
I love Armin.

so simple minded

Did they even kill 1 million?

>millions
>Paradise intellectuals

>they killed millions
>On paradi island
I wonder who's behind this post

Are you that stupid to take it literal?

Literally built to drain dick

Funnily enough she indeed was only created to be the poster girl and attract neckbeards, which is also why her personality is non existent

3D girls might be to your liking, user.

That's not a problem

Levi helps girls squirt. Mikasa helps guys shoot. Simple

Well some characters are actually well written. It's not surprising Mikasa only attracts autistic retards.

5/10
Would get more attention if it wasn't posted on Sup Forums.

>Levi helps girls squirt
Only if he gets dicked

>164949598
Is this some kind of pasta or is he genuinely retarded ?

Well written character... Let me see
>Reiner
Reiner is being well written but for this Ymir, Annie and Bert died, and Marcel was never developed, and we never got more hints about his crush for Historia, it could have been deleted from the story and wouldn't have made any change, aside the comedic part.

>Erwin
Then we have Erwin, who was also well written, but even his development was too rushed in the last chapters of his final arc. We will never know more about his dad, his theories and Marie. Still, better dead than alive and downgraded by the new plot.

>Historia
Was well developed in the political arc, but then she just wasn't send to the oblivion by Isayama's necessity of not delivering the plot right now. He killed Ymir, how played a big part in Historia's development. And now Hissu is just the random queen and we have never seen her ruling the walls or dealing with her new life, or finding out more about her past.

We are still seeing Erwin being written, but aside his awful moment in the roof, he is getting a good development.

Now, what other characters are well written?

Just got to this part of manga, the amount of stupid is unbearable. I just wanted to have a simple manga about cute titans doing cute devouring things, whats with this we wuz memory erasing gods nonsense?

> I just wanted to have a simple manga about cute titans doing cute devouring things
Drop it. It gets worse.

>this is an excuse for mankasa's character
sure

what are you talking about?

>Now, what other characters are well written?
Eren.

With 20 chapters left to catch up might as well bite the bullet. I do miss the early chapters where titans actually presented some kind of threat. I loved the part of female titan arc where they have to invent complex signalling strategy just to venture outside for 20 minutes

Will Armin ever get redeemed?

what are YOU talking about, that user is right, some characters are more well written than mankasa, hell she hasn't been relevant since chapter 50 and even before she didn't have any big roles after the FT arc

They have a shifter now. And their situation improved because of that. I don't see how you didn't see that coming from the the moment Eren was revealed to be a titan.

It's not a manga for moefags like you, drop it.

>looking for well written characters
>anime about zombie giants eating people

And I don't get it, I just made a post about what seems to me the well written characters, and then you two acuse me of favoring Mikasa?

things change user, manga has reach 99th chapter, titans are still a threat, it's just that they have things to use against them and even those things aren't invincible except manlet who was always there to begin with

>being this retarded
this is fiction you know, fictional monsters doesn't have anything to do with other factors that are needed for a story

>Well written character... Let me see
user, please it looks like the user said other characters are well written than mikasa and suddenly you turned to other characters, it's not accusing but how that idea came to your mind

Good joke.

They didn't kill enough.

Notice how many characters had to die for Reiner and Erwin to have some development. Historia is a well developed character because she stopped being a faker but it was all thanks to Ymir who was killed offscreen.

I think Eren is the best written character only because he's the main character and the focus of the story.

>Every warriorkek is a genocidal fuck
No shit, Sherlock.

I do think Eren is being well developed (made some typo in my previous post, sorry). Now is really frustrating to see how Mikasa is just ignored all the time, I wonder if Isayama really cares for her or he just pushes for being the poster girl. Even Sasha had an entire chapter for her, Annie got her adventures in the useless spin-off. But in Mikasa's case, even the spin-off wash more mocking her than anything,

most of agreed on eren but serum bowl made it all go to waste

Isayama's lazy writing has noting to do with his character behaviour. He's still the same as always, but Isayama said he will write about Armin and his development and this could involve Mikasa as well. Honestly, they're much better without Eren and I say it without disrespecting him.

2 weeks until GRIM REMINDER.
Everybody hold on to your butts.

Doesn't need to

Why? Because he cried for his best friend?

Time to drop, the big zombie plot is over.

It made Armin's sacrifice go to waste, it didn't do anything to Eren as a character (at least in my opinion). It was perfectly in character for him at the time to care more about his dying best friend than his commander.

They are most likey imagining Erwong fucking him, especially with that faggy pose.

no, look at what he said, he fucking reasons

>he will write about Armin and his development
If development means more wanking then it will be shit, if only he became an extremist who even SL fear him then he would be interesting, but Isayama is going to make him literally Jesus, not kidding, he even drew the sun behind Armin's head.
Is not strange this new volume sold better than the previous, only Isayama likes Armin

You know what to do, user.

She has had a little development, but Isayama has to take it slow with a character like Mikasa. She isn't as protective as she was at the beginning.

>Change subject because it's blacklisted
You should've gotten the message.

You see everything as black and white, don't you? He could be tougher and compassionate at the same time, with those who deserve it.

He gets worse and then he gets twice as worse. Stop while you can.

>I think Eren is the best written character only because he's the main character and the focus of the story.
10/10 your average erenfag.

>this is offical
Offical canon towel tier delusion

It wasn't, this will help Armin to face reality and stop being suicidal with poor confidence in himself.

Or he could be the same snore fest of always. Which is more likely.

As if. I don't even like Eren that much.

Because he's a selfish hypocrite baby.

His best friend and the person he cared the most was about to die, what did you expect.

How wasn't it in character for Eren to care about Armin?

It was. Sorry, messed up my post. I was trying to say that I don't think Armin's sacrifice go to waste, he did it to prove himself more than anything.

He not backpedal this hard with muh self sacrifice for humanity.

I understand how you feel. There's still a nice little us-against-titans arc (with some minor mysteries) after, so you might want to read up to that part. Also because the muh ocean civil war chapters, geat fun.

That said I grew to love the current arc a lot, it's worth to give it a chance.

Oh, I get what you mean now. I guess it makes sense if you view his sacrifice from that angle.

>They killed millions.
eh, they were only pseudo-Jews

>muh self sacrifice for humanity
who are you talking about? If it's Eren then he never stated he'd sacrifice himself for humanity, even though he used to think of himself as some kind of beacon of hope for humanity after discovering his ability to transform, but even that stopped after the Uprising arc when he was reminded that he was never "the chosen one" or anything of the sort and that plenty of people actually died for his sake and that of mankind.
Armin was always one of the two most important people in his life and he already "died" once for him. Not sure why you expected the serumbowl to be any different. The entire point of Flocke's character was even to highlight that shortsighted and "my emotions first" side of him that hadn't been adressed yet, so not sure what you find so out of character in Eren's actions.

>Eren then he never stated he'd sacrifice himself for humanity
>Unironically
Unironically stopped reading there.

Jager being a whiny little bitch and constantly fucking everything up is one of my favorite parts of this franchise. Can't wait.

>Expected nothing and still got disappointed.

can you link a page where he says this, then?

They wanted to secure weapons of mass destruction to prevent acts of terrorism in their homeland.
If that's a legitimate reason to kill civilians and start a war is questionable but many people seem to agree with it.

Not that user but he didn't. He said he wanted to join the SL to kill the titans.

>first chapter
>got triggered to no end over Jean's joining the MP talk
>muh martirs
>big talk chickening out

He wanted to join the SL to an hero.

Not even like Armong, but it'll be glorious when he overshadows the faggot again.

>An hero
No.
He wanted to join the SL because he wanted to see the outside world but after his mom's death he believed that killing all the titans was the only way to achieve this dream of his .

Wew how did you just out yourself this hard.

What are you talking about? Eren despised people who wanted to live an easy life.

Why do I even bother?

He just despise peace altogether.

t.Willy

t. Alex

t. Eren

You can see by his very sane reaction over some old folks having a beer at the end of the day on chapter one.

I really love Armilia.

Who's that guy?

>an hero
You're confusing Rageturd with Reinmong. Shitren was reckless shit, not a suicidal little bitch.

>he doesn't know ourboi Hiro
Eat shit newfag

Next chapter we will see him in all of his glory, user.
And he will bring his wife Annie to help wreck Marley.

>his wife Annie
Go fuck yourself bumblrina.

Literally built to order me around

No, they killed millions so that Marley could extend the lifespan of it's military dominance via Titans and conquer more kebabs and shit.

She will become his wife after Armin vouches for her when the survey corps get her out of the crystal. With a passionate speech, Armin will convince Hange that they're better off having an experienced fighter on their side instead of having someone weaker eating her. He then said that he would take responsibility personally for her if something went wrong.
She will be touched that someone would do such a thing for her and during those four years their love grow stronger.
They still don't have kids because Annie wanted to help in the war against Marley before, so they could lead a peaceful life with their kids in Paradis after everything was over.
Annie even became friends with Mikasa during that time. "If Armin-sama is her friend... Mikasa can't be that much of a bad person" she thought.

Holy shit user, even you are in for a disappointment

Eren turns from a ragetard into a motherfucker