Daily Reminder

That the fall of Western Civilization is just an inevitable outcome of the natural order.

Europeans have evolved to become the most feminized race in the history of humanity. Your narrow noses which evolved for the cold crisp air of the north, and your smooth skin which naturally has small pores gives you a childlike appearance. Your fair skin, colored eyes and light hair has only accented your already childlike facial features.
Blonde is feminine. Study has shown time and time again, peak attractiveness for men is white skin and dark brown hair, while for women it's white skin and light blonde hair.
Why do you think elites always choose little Midwestern white boys and girls of Germanic stock for their pedophile rings? Why do you think white girls with daddy issues go off the deep end and run to third-world men with beastly, firmly-rooted, masculinity?

Your societies have become too high trust, too prosperous, too kind for your own good, and it and what we are seeing now is just survival of the fittest.

Attached: 1_b_7297024.jpg (531x719, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L-V97teC-qk
youtube.com/watch?v=FsaieZt5vjk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 'White people are less likely to be gay' Poll reveals African-American community has highe (663x944, 341K)

>Your narrow noses which evolved for the cold crisp air of the north, and your smooth skin which naturally has small pores gives you a childlike appearance. Your fair skin, colored eyes and light hair has only accented your already childlike facial features.
Are you desperately trying to rationalize your crush on a blonde white boy to yourself, faggot?

Lol what's on his face?

>yfw Mossad put estrogen in the water to make the whites gay and thus less likely to chimp and cause world war 3

He got punched in the eye and some of the juice came out

I agree. Proof is here. White guy goes crazy after shoes like a woman.
youtube.com/watch?v=L-V97teC-qk

Nah, I'm just stating the obvious.

Sup Forums is a shell of its former self, but still you descendants of western civilization are so oblivious, it's laughable.

You all cry about roasties who slut it up with too high expectations of landing a glorious Chad on a horse. Western women have rejected their feminine role, because from an early age, they could tell the Western man was the first in rejecting his masculine role. Western women are jumping ship to find something that has been deconstructed and lost long ago.

Attached: ac98524debe576a505a1ed1ed8c541cd.1.jpg (488x366, 18K)

Most homosexual men are masc though. You should worry about the straight soyboy epidemic

Attached: ba.jpg (736x543, 155K)

>Europeans have evolved to become the most feminized race in the history of humanity.

Because of jewish subversion.... you meant to include that, right ?

Cool, I thought it's an eye drop.

Sure thing fag.

Attached: Progressives are Golems Made to Malfunction.jpg (1472x9336, 3.48M)

Attached: Common Filth - Grindr Jews.jpg (906x489, 87K)

Wow op, perfect fucking pic choice for this thread

Lmfao

Attached: Jews - Gay Marriage.png (650x521, 308K)

Really lazy argument

Attached: Jews - Insanity.png (675x2445, 600K)

>Your societies have become too high trust, too prosperous, too kind for your own good
This is the simplest, most painful redpill that Sup Forums could ever swallow. Blame it on whoever you want, but your doom was sold to you and you bought it, 'Caveat Emptor' be damned.

>Your societies have become too high trust, too prosperous, too kind for your own good, and it and what we are seeing now is just survival of the fittest.
Sadly, this is true.
youtube.com/watch?v=FsaieZt5vjk

Attached: Jews - Women's Suffrage.jpg (1172x4276, 1.53M)

Attached: Jews and Trannies - Tranny Jew.jpg (2372x2432, 1.4M)

Oblivious to what? Your country is the prototype of the society what you're talking about. Yeah, we are slowly importing it, I'm not saying that's a good thing, but come on... Look around your country and be informed and honest to yourself.

Attached: somewhere-else.gif (160x160, 525K)

Attached: Jews and Trannies 2.jpg (2018x1532, 246K)

Attached: Jews and Trannies.jpg (1805x1199, 246K)

Attached: Jews in Academia.jpg (2752x6312, 3.16M)

Attached: Jews - Inbreeding.png (1593x967, 1.33M)

Larp moar shitskin

>Getting mad at the 3card Monte runner
Is it that guys fault YOU chose to play a rigged game?

I think its white woman who is resentful she cant find a cowboy. She shamed him to die in ww1 tho.

>Europeans have evolved to become the most feminized race in the history of humanity
I don't think so m8.
If you see blonde European men going to Africa, Asia, South America they tower over everyone else in general bar a few African tribes and their faces are more masculine.
Blonde European men already fought far worse survival of the fittest battles just to be here now.
The feminization has been a completely social aspect in the past 70 years, perhaps aided by chemicals in our environment.

it's true though

are you telling me kids are randomly turning into faggots for no reason ? I guarantee if you shut down the propaganda and gassed those responsible the amount of faggots would drop massively

the west has been "falling" for decades now. what the fuck is your point?

>Blonde European men already fought far worse survival of the fittest battles just to be here now.
You're looking at a weatherworn statue pretending it's new.
Those survival pressures have dwindled and the genes have started to degrade.

genetic quality of british people has definitely deteriorated massively since industrialisation. the only way to reverse this is some catastrophe that destroys a good 80% of the population here, and reversion to agrarian life.

EMP apocalypse can't come soon enough.