cansextupletsgraduate-game.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you forgot your -zansu, Iyami

True, best thing Dayon ever done.

The ultimate protagonist

>Jyushi first met AV-chan back in S1 at the beach
>AV-chan is a dolphin trainer

What did they mean by this?

Someone has to rub the poor lonely dolphins.

Just one, and it's a Jyushiolphin.

Amalgamatsu is best Matsu.

Oh it's just Thotty

My theory is that she was Jyushiko without make-up.

>trolled with Kanojo's return
Romancefags BTFO

So Jotaro finally became a dolphin?

Yes!

And Ichijyushifags btfo again

Shipping aside Pierrot has forgotten that they used to hang as a duo.

I want to rape her while forcing Jyushimatsu to watch, then kill her when I'm done and dispose of her body in the trash!

they didn't hang out all that much in S1 either, despite what other matsus said
kinda makes sense, Juice is way more of an outdoors person while Ichi only leaves the house when he has to feed the cats or when they're going out as a group

>Jyushi wants to be a dolphin
>dolphins are know for raping and murdering for fun
What did he mean by this?

Jyushi is pure!

Totty looks surprisingly ok in with karas paafekuto fasshon

*Pic related

Imo the few times still worked because only Ichi is weird enough to entertain Juice's ideas, like swinging a man on a bat.

I think someone asked for kinniku so I did this during break. Will ink later.

Kind of lame how Osomatsu and Iyami were the only actual combination and everyone else just turned out as a disgusting blob.

don't open this

Karachorotaur is not disgusting

Only half of it is

yeah, Choro was a mistake

best indeed

Is osomatsu-san a real shin megoomi tensay game?

No, Choro is beautiful and we need more Choro episodes to save this season

not until they destroy Tokyo for good

>ywn be Ichi's dominatrix
How do I cope with this?

If anything they're just happy to see Kanojo interacting with Jyushimatsu again (and relieved that Studio Pierrot didn't sink the ship).

>more Choro
Chorofags and Tottyfags have plenty. You guys are spoiled.

This. More Oso and/or Kara when?

We got more Oso at the cost of even more Totty, so I'm not going to get my hopes up for Kara. At this rate I'll draw my own skits.

>I'm not going to get my hopes up for Kara
Me too, but this is getting ridiculous.

I hate feeling like I've been tricked. Very rarely staff reaches a point that to me, for lack of a better way of putting it, feels "mean." They did it this ep with using Kanojo as a mob character as her "return." The only other time I felt like this was episode 25. Even then I feel like they could have something heartwarming AND funny, but they seem to think it's only one or the other. I was enjoying this season a lot at the start, but as its gone on I realise they've thrown consistency out the window "for the laughs."

>it's a gag anime
Yeah, but having some ground rules/set traits is what makes us believe in and enjoy this world when the silly stuff comes in.

I wasn’t expecting to like Osomatsu-san as much as I do. I didn’t even watch it while it was airing, I binged season 1 after I watched Yuri on Ice which I thought I was going to really enjoy just based on the threads. Everyone acted like it was the second coming but as it turns out, bean boys are infinitely more entertaining than skating homos.

I cannot believe I'm this seriously invested into wondering who was watching the video together with choro in the preview. It's all your fault.

Wasn't it Oso and Totty?

Why do the Matsu girls exist in the same universe as the male Matsu's and why haven't they tried hitting on the female versions of themselves?

> more Oso
At least he has a screentime.

Totty and Choro (a looot) > Jyushi >>> Oso >>> Ichi > Kara.

it was Oso and Todo, you can tell by their highlights

The Girlymatsus arent literally genderbends of the boys, they're more like equivalents to the series. Ex. Kara is artsy but Karako is sporty.

Is funny, Kara and Ichi are the most popular characters but they have little screentime (especially Kara).

You're right, one is totty. ...oh now I see they both have cowlick. Nvm I'm blind

That's because Kara is so loveable he steals the show whenever he gets a line.

Seriously though, I'm bummed we got screwed over with no kinniku skit.

That's one good looking Kara

This episode was completely retarded. It's perfect.

>ChinChongMatsu

The Groom set from Osomatsu Sanpo is really beautiful, honestly.
Too bad the game was retired too quickly due to low finantial support from the fans.

The Totty geruge is staring into my soul

What was the game about?

Pokemon Go except you catch matsus
It worked only in Japan

That's pretty much how you sum up the reception of a truly great Osomatsu episode. Also Jyu centered episodes are usually the best, but I'm prob biased cause he's my fav.

I want to compliment Kara!

they also have jobs

>That Choro groom looks like he is lovingly looking at the bride
CUTE
U
T
E

In all honesty that sounds pretty retarded, no wonder it failed

>Kara's hair styled like that

Hnnnng

>steals the show
Karafags will defend this

To the list of discontinued games we can also add:

- Hachimecha Party
- The Matsu Caretaker App
- Damematsu, which was the most tragic loss out of all of them for what I heard.

>Damematsu
Wasn't that the online one? Damn, that didnt last at all.

I'm considering skipping every Dekapan skit from now on. I can't recall an instance where they were good even once.

Regardless if the show is popular having that many games to split up your fan base is always a bad thing. I had most of the games, but I really only could play two at most.

I'm just confused about why they haven't made a dating sim yet, I'm sure a lot of fans would like that

You are right, user, the more games the worse, only the biggest and most popular titles have managed to survive for over more than a year.
As for myself I never was interested in most of them, I started playing Hesokuri Wars and I stuck only to Hesokuri Wars, the others never interested me.

But it seems like Tabimatsu and the two Pazzmatsu games have made a big enough of a community to stay alive and always update on Twitter too so it's probably a matter of how much do people like your product and how accessible it is despite the micro-transctions.
I wonder if Shimamatsu will be a hit-and-miss like Damematsu or become big like the main three games.

Probably because that would mean they would succeed in not being losers. Which they can't have so they do other things.

Play the PSVita game, that's the closest thing you are going to get oficially in terms of graphic novel-styled games (plus I heard they did a good job characterization-wise).

I have seen several fangames in the past but anything made by the western fandom is usually flanderized and idealized garbage so search for japanese fangames better.

I still think it would be nice for the sole sake of getting to see how each would act as part of a couple/towards someone who genuinely likes them. Sure it would be embarassing, but it could be its own thing.

The cover looks like some alternate universe where the matsus became successful businessmen

I heard the PSVita game was boring as fuck. And it's got ugly sprite art.

The Eastern fandom can be just as bad at exaggerating the characters (see: weepy uke Kara thats everywhere), too. Plus they'd end up doing blmatsu or bishounen shit if they had the ability. We can't win.

Female Todomatsu is the most attractive girl this season, and she's not even a real girl.

I wonder why this artist made juicys butt so plump

There is one fangame that looks nice. Still I don't think you can date them its more for gags.

cansextupletsgraduate-game.tumblr.com/

Well it's a graphic novel so I don't know what are you expecting from it, I heard that it did well and that it felt like part of the show itself so the developers must have done their homework.
I don't think the sprite art is ugly but taste is subjective so none of us can really discuss that.

Honestly I have played several of the fangames released by both the japanese and the western fandom, and the attempt at graphic novels the latter did were all pretty cringy experiences (especially 'Can Sextuplets Graduate From High School?!', but I saw it coming since it's a Tumblr game).

>They'd end up doing blmatsu or bishounen shit if they had the ability.
The eastern fandom has still made better fangames since OsoSan came out, you just have to know what are you searching for and read the labels, not all of them focus on BLMatsu though, you wanna accept it or not.

Not a bad thing though.

Best Matsu

I want to sexually slap juicys butt like that

I want Ichi to slap mine like that.

I miss SM Ichi

I think most people miss him

I'd happily sacrifice Choro, Totty and all of the secondary characters to get this Ichi back.

>Sacrifice Totty
Bad post, user.

Titty a shit

>Trying to kill something that has no life

Good fucking luck

Was this the worst episode in the series?
It did 2 unfunny jokes for 20 minutes. Jyushidolphin would've been funny if he was good from the get go or something, but what we got was another pseudo-drama with a gag end that wasn't very good.

Is no one gonna mention that this show finally passed the Bechdel Test?

No one gives a shit

Jokes lasted too long and both were parodies of movies. I did chuckle when humanity equates to shit and Jyushi being murdered by AV-chan, but it really wasn't that great.

>actually caring about that kind of shit

Go back

>Jyushi being murdered by AV-chan

I had this thought while watching the episode too. I was like 'damn, talk about a monkey paw scenario. She finally came back and instead of being all lovey dovey with him, she's trying to kill him.'

Well, if nothing else the episode confirmed that she's dumber than a box of rocks so I wouldn't be surprised if fans of the pairing trying to say she was tricked into doing the AV and she actually IS pure.

>Pure

No the more stupid you are the easier it is trick you into sex.

Thats exactly what I just said you nig nog. Learn to learn.

Not everyone has good taste, user.

Why Jyushimatsu so cute? And when will he get a boyfriend?

What is it about juice that makes him such a good boy?