What is the legacy of Ancient Rome?

What is the legacy of Ancient Rome?

Attached: shutterstock_98484677.jpg (1400x656, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sfbok.se/katalog/bocker/facklitteratur/om-historia
respublica-romana.com/home
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the zenith of human achievement...

romania of course

The West

It dyed out as a civilization by going through the same problems the western civilization today is experiencing.

mass immigration
no-fault divorce
female leaders
homosexual leaders
worthless currency
etc.

Rome was once the pinnacle of civilization, torn apart and reduced to rubble through their own foolishness. Take a good look at it, user. The US is currently in the late turmoil of the Gracchi, and we will suffer the same fate in time.

Not understanding what the vomitorium was for

America
>Imperial Russia was the Third Rome
>Imperial Russia sold Alaska to America
>Imperial Russia collapsed and became part of USSR, leaving America to be the Fourth Rome

Sorry, what Roman female leaders were there?

It died as soon as it accepted Christianity.
The population was still majority pagan in 395 when theodosious, who had all but outlawed public paganism, died. Theodosious made Christianity the official state religion. Rome fell in 476.

Then why did the Byzantine Empire last for thousands of years after the Western Roman Empire fell?

It didn't last for thousands of years. You need to go back to school.

This is some top tier burger education post.

Rome was designed off of Saturn worship and doomed from the start.

>Then why did the Byzantine Empire last for thousands of years after the Western Roman Empire fell?
>thousands of years

Attached: 1505310221742.png (468x494, 301K)

>fucking traps = manly
>raping your beaten male enemy's mouths = manly
> eating pussy = fucking fag

sfbok.se/katalog/bocker/facklitteratur/om-historia

The perservation of Greek knowladge. Which later lead to the Church perservation of Greek and Roman knowledge. As well as a very good Law & Justice System.
Eyupp
>chough.jpg
Marx

Attached: 172532.jpg (200x311, 12K)

chckd women ruined everything

Since I found this Ill share it it's about women ruining the Roman Empire

FEMINISTS AND ACADEMICS: WITCHCRAFT AND TUMBLRINAS

Found this and I thought I should share. Pol was right about women.

>Engrave into the obsidian stone a castrated man with his genitals lying along side his feet and his hands extended downward, as he gazes at his genitals. And inscribe Aphrodite behind his back...turning her face and looking at him.
>If any male, then, touches the strap, he will not become erect. And if he unwittingly carries it, he will become effeminate. And if he tastes some of the “stone” of the kinaidos-fish, he will become a complete kinaidos, never returning to natural intercourse. And if a woman bears this strap, no man will have intercourse with her, for he will not get erect.
Cyranides 1.10-49-69

Christopher Faraone Ancient Greek Love Magic pg 123 Commentary on above.
>A list of effects of this magical strap and the engraved image of castrated man gazing ruefully at his lost genitals reveal quite graphically that this kestos is designed to emasculate men, and that is probably related only in name to the Homeric kestos himas, which Hera does in fact use to kindle desire in her husband
>But even in Homer's tale, Hera ends up sedating Zeus and subverting his political authority, and I propose that we use this startling image of the castrated man as radical model of sorts for the implied male victim of all philia spells discussed in this chapter, and that we return tho the conundrum voiced by Plutarch in his “Marital Advice”: Why would sensible wives ever consider using magic devices that might weaken their husband's sexual vigor? The explanation lies, I think, in the repeated focus in the Homeric episode and in man of the recipes for amulets, ointments, and rings -on binding or controlling a man's anger, for in Greek thought at least, anger is closely linked to the cultural construction of masculinity.

Attached: 1447451010221.jpg (1000x872, 255K)

>Let the woman learn in silence, with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to use authority over the man: but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed; then Eve. And Adam was not seduced; but the woman being seduced, was in the transgression.
St. Paul 1 Timothy 2:11-14

>That you would. But if you are led by the spirit, you are not under the law. Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are fornication, uncleanness, immodesty, luxury, Idolatry, witchcrafts, enmities, contentions, emulations, wraths, quarrels, dissensions, sects, Envies, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like. Of the which I foretell you, as I have foretold to you, that they who do such things shall not obtain the kingdom of God.
St. Paul Galatians 5:18-21

>“Ah!” said Socrates, making fun of his own leisurely habits, “it's not so easy for me to find time. For I have much business to occupy me, private and public; and I have the dear girls, who won't leave me day or night; they are studying potions with me and spells.”
>“Indeed! do you understand these things too, Socrates?”
>“Why, what is the reason that master Apollodorus and Antisthenes never leave me, do you suppose And why do Cebes and Simmias come to me from Thebes? I assure you these things don't happen without the help of many potions and spells and magic wheels.”
Memorabilia Xenophon 3.11.16-17

Xenophon was an actual student of Socrates.

Commentary on above passage from Ancient Greek Love Magic by Christopher Faraone pg 2

>The Subtext here is, of course, Socrates' notorious physical ugliness; how else can Socrates explain the fact that he, like the beautiful courtesan Theodote, is surrounded by attractive and well-born young men, who vie for his attention?
>Finally I would note in passing the twofold purpose of Socratic love magic: to keep current companions from leaving and to force other men to come to him from afar.

Attached: 1447393497634.jpg (1000x674, 223K)

Socrates was put to death in Athens for being an Atheist, and according to Aristophanes (who knew Socrates personally) in his play Clouds, Socrates had a cuck mentality and a science loving edgelord as well. So he fits the beta cuck from plebbit that sides with these feminists.

Acts 19:17-19
>And this was known to all the Jews and Greeks also dwelling at Ephesus; and fear fell on them all, and the name of the Lord Jesus was magnified.And many that believed came, and confessed, and shewed their deeds.Many of them also which used curious arts brought their books together, and burned them before all men: and they counted the price of them, and found it fifty thousand pieces of silver.
Now you're going to know what was burned. Curses and love spells were a staple of Roman and Greek magic.

>Drag Heronous by her hair and by her guts to me, Poseidonios, every hour of time, by night and day, until Heronous comes to me, Poseidonios
pg 5 of same book. A charm found by Archeologists

>Such spells were to some degree generic and could be copied by a scribe ahead of time and set on shelf with blank spaces that could be filled in later by or for a specific customer.
Pg 5 same book.

They even had a goddess of witchcraft and the underworld called Hekate. Most of the people who were involved in spells were women. And love charms were just as bad as curses, since a love charm would be made to feminize a man so he could “really love her.” Soy milk and similar products would have been called by the Ancient Romans a “love potion” because it feminized a man.

Attached: 1447392447197.jpg (1000x736, 215K)

Livia

Here are more papyrus's and tablets inscribed with spells. Behold the degeneracy. Statistically this is mostly women.

Torturing Puppies:I've read that this is supposed to be done for Hekate.
>I denounce Lentinus and Tasgillus, the individuals written below, so that they may go away from here to Pluto and Proserpina. Just as this puppy did harm to no one, so ... nor let them be able to win this lawsuit. Just as the mother of this puppy could not defend it, so may their lawyers be unable to defend them, so may these enemies be turned away from this case. Just as this puppy is turned away and cannot get up, so may they not be able to do so either. So may they be transfixed, just like this puppy. Just as animals [OR: souls] have become dumb in this tomb and cannot get up, so may these men not.
DT 111-12: Gaul

>O wife of Pluto, good and beautiful Proserpina (unless I ought to call you Salvia), pray tear away from Plotius health, body, complexion, strength, faculties. Consign him to Pluto with your husband. May he be unable to avoid this by devices of his. Consign that man to the quartan, the tertian, the quotidian fever. May they wrestle and wrestle it out with him, overcome and overwhelm him unceasingly until they tear away his life.
>Proserpina Salvia, I give thee Plotius' nostrils, lips, ears, nose, and his tongue and teeth so that Plotius may not be able to utter what it is that gives him pain; his neck, shoulders, arms, fingers so that he may not be able to help himself at all; his chest, liver, heart, lungs so that he may not be able to feel what gives him pain; his abdomen, belly, navel, sides so that he may not be able to sleep; his sacred part, so that he will not be able to urinate; his buttocks, genitals, thighs, knees, legs, shins, feet, ankles, soles, toes, nails so that he may not be able to stand by his own aid.
Rome (CIL I, 2520): 1st cent. BCE

Attached: 1447467574275.jpg (1000x586, 217K)

>You, Phrgyian goddess, nymph goddess, Eidonea NEOI EKATOIKOUSE, I invoke you by your ... so that you may help me and restrain and hold in check Cardelus and bring him to a bed of punishment, to be punished with an evil death, to come to an evil condition, him whom his mother Fulgentia bore.
-More stuff from Rome

>A spell to cause a woman to hate a man: You bring dung, hair and hair... [from an animal (?)] which is dead, and you mix them with fresh blooms, and you put in a new papyrus after writing on the papyrus first with my ink, saying...
PGM XII 466-68 (tr. Johnson)

>Let the genitals and the womb of her, NN, be open, and let her become bloody by night and day.
PGM LXII 76-106 (tr. Scarborough)

>Come to me, you who are in the everlasting air, you who are invisible, almighty, creator of the gods. Come to me, you who are the unconquerable daimon. Come to me, you who are never grieved for your own brother, Seth. Come to me, you fire-bright spirit. Come to me, you god who are not to be despised, you daimon, and put to silence, subordinate, enslave him, NN, to him, NN, and cause him to come under my feet.
PGM VII 940-68 (tr. Hock)

>The girl was unexpectedly attacked by a seething passion which maddened her with a frantic lust for her former suitor and did not allow her to control herself. Violently leaping, screaming, moaning, crying and calling out his name in a loud voice, she assured with fearful oaths that unless someone let her see him with her eyes and enjoy in excess his sight and conversation, she would hang herself. Then one could see her continually running to the gate, urging her escape and with inarticulate screams and shameless gestures ordering the gatekeeper to let her out.
-Life of St Irene

This reminds me of all the videos on pol of crazy women from Tumblr. Back in the day they would have called them witches or that they were bewitched.

Attached: 1447392303853.jpg (1000x655, 229K)

that's a good question! you'll notice that beginning with Avgvstvs the role of womyn in the very top of Roman society grew and grew, until the very end. the scheming they introduced into Roman politics, the backstabbing and all the plots finally culminated in the Third century crisis. But since Roma did not collapse, it resumed until it contributed to the final destruction of that mighty (not anymore at that time) empire.
the trend is obvious. read about the deaths of most 3rd cent emperors, you'll find some boobs sticking out from behind the pole.
of course they were not the only contributor, so there's no point in going
>womyn did it

>Church preservation of Greek and Roman knowledge
>Plummeting literacy rates
>Killed people for asserting knowledge originally discovered in classical times
>etc

Attached: varg-vikernes.png (762x464, 581K)

unironically true

A fucking barrel.

someone drop redpills on ancient rome (2advanced4u) technology that shit is fascinating

like what?

Romanian excellence.

Attached: F40DA630-CCAB-49BF-AA85-38C7729897E2.jpg (640x480, 44K)

Yeah Livia was actually alright, some senators wrote some nasty things about her but she was very popular among the Romans overall, becuase she encouraged modesty in women and submissiveness to husbands. She was really the only Roman Empress that was really liked

and succeeded in placing her retard son on the throne, when those who were far more better suited (supposedly) conveniently... were offed
but I agree, she was based as hell. however her maternal instincts were not transcended by male logic of "for the greater good of empire"

Western law
Military techniques that make muskets practical (Maurician maniples inspired by Roman maniples)
Romanic languages (French, Spanish, Italian)
Architecture (both inspired works like neoclassical buildings and OC like the Colosseum)
Christendom in Europe
The Great Wall of Britannia (alba btfo)
Noviomagus
Infrastructure (their interprovincial roads were in use until medieval states improved upon them neigh a millennium later)

Tiberius was one of Rome's greatest empeors just read the list of his deeds. He was very great

civilized parts of western europe

>western law

not true, most western legal systems go back to the early medieval period and are very different from the Roman systems.

yeah, he was, until he went completely bonkers and started a Purge, placed Seianvs in command of the empire, and finally raised Caligvla in his bosom like a snake.
His rule was really good in the beginning, he managed an extremely efficient budget, amassing huge sums in the imperial reserve (to be squandered by Caligvla in less then three years if my memory serves me)...
but in the end most will remember him by the insanity he unleashed

Well the purge was justified, you must be reading Tacitus, his family got shoahed by Tiberius and his family. The purge had to do with senators trying to assassinate Tiberius and the Caesar family

Also Caligula is recorded to have filled up the treasury before he left by taxing the rich senators. some Roman historian mentions this

Attached: fin.png (1600x1954, 367K)

Attached: Countries.jpg (650x650, 117K)

the purge might have been based in the beginning, but what followed was just Seianvs paving his cvrsvs honorvm with bodies of other men. Seianvs removal and execution is proof of that (or not)
the point is that not even you can deny that Tiberivs had gone totally lumpy in the end. and it doesn't matter what source you look at. Tacitvs as any other historian (notice, I did not say "ancient", I meant every fucking one) are biased. it is from snippets and shadows on the wall that we construct the picture of the past.
oh yeah... I remember that. the "tax" as you call it was basically "off with their heads, now auction of their property". Svetonivs
I know I know, Svetonivs - the bloody "source" but regardless, there is much truth even in the yellow pages of the history.

Western Europe is the legacy of Rome
>Latin/Greek and Classical education commonplace
>aristocratic distaste for commerce
>Stoicism massively influential
Etc

That's literally all from a bunch of Senators who got shoahed by Tiberius, their kids had a literal vendetta on his family. Dont buy it look at his results

>aristocratic distaste for commerce
Not exactly I mean sure cicero hated that sort of thing from time to time, but real Aristocrats like Crassus were lovers of making shekels

Not to be a faggot like Sweden.

Svetonius lost a large portion of his familie's wealth from Caligula's tax. So take it with a grain of salt. Caligula and Tiberius were always well loved among Romans, besids the Senator's kids

Uh, almost everything?

>bunch of senators got shoahed
you don't find it to be a testament to how the republic died?
how then, pray tell me Avgvstvs managed to spend his many years as Princeps Senatvs without that much shoah? can it be that he was a better emperor? how then can we say that the guy who comes after him and at the second part of his career starts lobbing heads off right left and center, was a honky dory emperor. no, man this will not fly, it has no wings
as I said - Tiberivs did good, but in the end he did went off. if not, explain Seianvs happening, explain retreat to Capri, explain even his own son being shoahed, that was probably the first for the Romans (as opposed to the eastern shitholes, where this was common practice)
so I do. always!
>Caligula and Tiberius were always well loved among Romans
which is not always a definite mark of a good ruler. beside, sauce for that? Tiberivs was not very loved, especially not after the purge began which is understandable. Caligvla was loved at first, but when his insanity was apparent the plot to off him came quickly to fruition.
anyways. people always like to search for the "redpill" when there might not be one. sometimes you gotta use Occam on them bitches. somehow all that stuff Svetonivs wrote about Avgvstvs and Caesar, and Clavdivs and other "good" emperors never stuck, but the shit on those others was so numerous that only recently (relatively) we get historians trying to whitewash the filth.
the fact is that power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely. the Romans were wise to be wary of autocracy. however their republic expanded too much and the Empire and Autocratic government system was inevitable.
we are debating irrelevancy actually, for it is absolutely inconsequential how we view these long dead dudes. I bet my view on them is as much flawed as yours, for the history can not be viewed correctly when it has become history. even the present presents us with smoke and mirrors [too long]

Well Augustus killed thousands of senators so it was not exactl peaceful

Supremacy.

Tiberius was unpopular with the Senators but not the common people. Senators complained that the entire Caesar family was love except for Nero becuase he burnt down the city of Rome

>Constantine XVI

Fucking lazy error

during initial civil wars, yes, otherwise he was extremely moderate.
>Tiberius was unpopular with the Senators but not the common people.
again, sauce that he was popular with the people. (and are you sure that even that popularity was not due to oh so very politically minded Livia?)

>Livia
Why does everyone blame Livia for everything? She spent her days living the matronly life or whatever she was too busy with the house to do anythign politically substatntial. Well just read a primary source from a Senator the complaints about "bread and circuses"and "he's only popular bc he's a Caesar" were a meme. Sure Augustus did kill but that doesnt mean he was unlike Tiberius in that regard. Tiberius killed the same group that Augustus did, the Senators

I didn't blame in this case. reread my post. I GAVE HER CREDIT (and even then MAYBE)
>Well just read a primary source from a Senator the complaints about "bread and circuses"and "he's only popular bc he's a Caesar" were a meme.
I don't follow you, so is that a source or is that a meme, if that is a meme, then gib me da sauce
>Sure Augustus did kill but that doesnt mean he was unlike Tiberius in that regard. Tiberius killed the same group that Augustus did, the Senators
of course it does. first off if you mean the shoah that Avgvstvs had during the civil wars then you had to admit that it was expedient way of getting monies (let's replicate Svlla) after that Avgvstvs maintained as low profile on the killings as possible, resorting to it only in the extreme cases.
besides, I repeat my question - how is it that "bloody murderer" stuck to Tiberivs and Caligvla, but not to Avgvstvs, Clavdivs or Vespasianvs for that matter? primary sauces on them all are the same...
How is it that there those names who stand out as epitomes of deranged GodEmperors, and there are those names who are more likely to be associated with "strict ruler" or "benevolent ruler"?

"Bloody murderer" did stick to Augustus, Tacitus and his crowd said it all the time

The money was needed bc Julius Caear promised to pay his soliders by a certain date and Augustus used it to pay for them, it was his financial responsibility because he was the heir toCaesar

Legacy of Rome is all around us including the Industrial revolution

Ancient Rome?? Nigga nobody cares about Ancient Rome lol. If it doesn't have to do with Trump or USA, it belongs on Sup Forums with all the trap and "is it gay if..." threads. Ancient Rome, lol...

Fuck outta here with this goofy shit.

no it did not stick. we associate Avgvstvs with moderate and benevolent rule (generally taken), yet we generalize Caligvla as a madman. and that is because apart from some lame ass rumours even Svetonivs talks favourably about Avgvstvs, not that much about Tiberivs in the end or Caligvla at all.
Your point being?

>church preservation of knowledge

LOL

Well it did with Senators, it's just that you don't know senators

"Suetonius" does not talk very favorably about Augstus since he says that he had scabs all over his body and was a pedofile that screwed nigger children. This of course directly contradicts himself in other chapters, which mean it was altered

This

Christendom in Europe was not a good thing and was not inspired by Rome but by the kikes

Not true. Early medieval systems (just like the modern one) were established on the Roman one

> Why does everyone blame Livia for everything?

I, Claudius

and you do? pray tell me, which of them exactly comes to your spiritism seances?
yes ... and... I am really losing the grip on your reasoning
so Svetonivs is shit? OK. Tacitvs is shit. Res gestae then? no, that's shit too, because Avgvstvs wrote it, so what sauce do we take? a graffiti on the wall? ok. I bet there were millions of those pro and against both your and mine arguments... so what is the sauce you are using to prove that Tiberivs did not go full Bedlam and that Caligvla was actually just a misunderstood yuppie
gib me da sauce, or I am going to bed. seriously

Well that's a load of horse shit.

Its true.

Gibbon cites this as one of the main causes of Romes collapse

No res gestae is wonderful it's just that Suetonius says "Augsutus was a beatiful man" or something like that then says in the next page how ugly he was. It was obviously altered

gibbon is a meme. Eastern Rome was Majority Catholic and lasted another thousand years

Caligula didn't actually die whenever they say he did. If you read Suetoinius it says that everyone thought he was faking it to find out who didn't like him. It's probably true since the body was not available for pubic viewing after he "died"

Selling out to the Jews, just like America.

Attached: 1513866230436.gif (238x302, 977K)

and it is true. it is the same pattern all around Europe
Vikings - badass raiders, after christianity, faded to insignificance
Pagan Lithuanians - had an empire from Baltic sea to Black, after christianity - union with polacks, fucked up political system, sissy aristocracy and collapse
so res gestae is wonderful? so let's disregard the fact that it was written by the man himself??? how do you want history to remember you? oh please tell me you will list all your sins and how bad you were to those poor senators
so you unironically think that ResGestae is good but Tacitvs and Svetonivs is shit, all the while the former spoke about the author, while the latters talked about others?
all the sauces are biased. it's in between and through Occam that we come to some (mark the word - some) semblance of historical "truth"
oh come on, are we going to go there? the "Hitler survived" stuff from 41AD???
no, no nonononono I'm going off to bed...

Gibbon was full of shit then. Christians were an extremely pathetic portion of the population otherwise Constantine wouldn't have embraced it. Secondly the East survived while the West died.

The reason why the West fell was due to incompetentance in it's rulers after theodious or good leaders like majorian being assassinated.

*Large portion

Sorry I'm phone posting

Well no you should read them and judge them individually. I am saying that anything written by Senators is going to have their spin on it. They were butthurt that they got purged several times by the Caesars so they complained about it. They got butthurt that they got taxed, so they complained about it. When the ywant to make a suggestion then the say "i heard this RUMOR". But Suetonius I am saying is the one that is altered not the others. Suetonius repeatedly contradicts himself on Augustus, it's like reading the work of a schizo.

>hitler surivived
Well the Government officially stated just a month ago or two that hitler did surivive WWII and died in Argentina. ANd Suetonius says that nobody believed that he died and there was no dead body. So it's probable

Literally everything but combustion engine and electricity
Everything else you owe it to the Romans

The cultural foundation of modern Europe since most of Western Europe today is basically just balkanized antiquity Roman territory.

Without the Romans modern Europe would be completely different.

Why did the stupid snowniggers have to ruin it?
they destroy the WRE in the 400s and then swing around to finish off (and betray) the Romans in the east in 1204.

Attached: 1515040624230s.jpg (209x250, 7K)

Also Suetonius was originally held to be a work that was in no way authoritative on the Roman emperors but to be taken with a grain fo salt for these reasons. It is a recent phenonenom that you should just blindly accept the whole thing as unaltered, scholars knew for years

So I'd say accept it as truth what Suetonius says unless you find a historical contradiction or a contradiction within his own work. I didn't say you should not accept anythign Suetonius says

They let in lesser civilized people and society collapsed.

then why did the byzantines persist and in some cases thrive for centuries after it's adoption?

Attached: Byzantine_and_Sassanid_Empires_in_600_CE.png (1368x674, 1.63M)

non-meme answer: the emperors were cancer and every change of power required a civil war. the republic was the peak of roman civilization

Attached: 6105694_92.jpg (416x416, 51K)

this

Roman civilization was perpetually in decline as soon as Augustus ended his reign. they literally had to make their own military weaker and harder to control towards the end to avoid civil wars every ten years, which let their enemies destroy them easier.

look how pathetic it was

Attached: 6821.jpg (900x593, 241K)

>What is the legacy of Ancient Rome?
western civilisation

Attached: TrierKonstantinbasilikaNachtsH4cFB.jpg (4592x2584, 3.6M)

Shame on you, Svend

respublica-romana.com/home

We distinguish between two kinds of technology, which we will call small-scale technology and organization-dependent technology. Small-scale technology is technology that can be used by small-scale communities without outside assistance. Organization-dependent technology is technology that depends on large-scale social organization. We are aware of no significant cases of regression in small-scale technology. But organization-dependent technology DOES regress when the social organization on which it depends breaks down. Example: When the Roman Empire fell apart the Romans’ small-scale technology survived because any clever village craftsman could build, for instance, a water wheel, any skilled smith could make steel by Roman methods, and so forth. But the Romans’ organization-dependent technology DID regress. Their aqueducts fell into disrepair and were never rebuilt. Their techniques of road construction were lost. The Roman system of urban sanitation was forgotten, so that not until rather recent times did the sanitation of European cities equal that of Ancient Rome.

Attached: Theodore_Kaczynski.jpg (555x414, 139K)

a city that still exits and that that its a kick ass place to go on vacation. italians are the bomb. best 2 weeks of my life

this is certainly the last p
>Well no you should read them and judge them individually.
Yes! yes! and that is what I am doing. And I always ask the question - why did this man wrote what he wrote.
>Suetonius repeatedly contradicts himself on Augustus, it's like reading the work of a schizo.
because Svetonivs writes about long dead Caesars from time perspective and even then he uses anecdotes and rumours, and he should be take exactly like that - rumours. but behind rumours there lurks a truth. not behind all of them of course
>Well the Government officially stated
there you lost me completely, totally and irrevocably
>ANd Suetonius says that nobody believed that he died and there was no dead body. So it's probable
possible, not probable.
but we are not going to discuss the 2000 year old conspiracy theory. are we?
see my above part on my opinion on Svetonivs

OK was nice talking to ya. g'night!

Stealing Persian stuff and pretending to have came up with it.

Attached: 5348545640_f2dc777ae8_b.jpg (1024x768, 613K)

Lol, Tunisia

As pathetic as Carthage was, you inbred sandniggers aren't even worthy of being the inheritors of Phoenician glory

Attached: alsocarthagemustburn.png (640x640, 257K)

You just watch documentaries online from eurotfag tv

>Implying Rome & Persia didn't constantly try to rip each other off during their numerous wars
>Chilean education

Go be a sandnigger somewhere else, Jordanian