What anime has the most intelligent fanbase?

What anime has the most intelligent fanbase?

My vote goes to pic related

Boku no Pico

>Using DtB to shitpost.

Fate/Zero fanbase. The work itself is pretty intelligent which attracts a lot of intelligent fans. The fans really know how to differentiate between good and bad. Fate/Stay Night fans on the other hand are full of unintelligent people. They will say that you haven't read the VN if you criticize their beloved series. There really isn't any way to reason with them. I'm ashamed to say that we are fellow fans of the same brand.

OK then, explain the fucking ending.

>the humans want to kill all contractors
>Amber makes an organisation and tells contractors that she'll stop humans
>She actually wants a contractor-only world, serapate from humans, which would be the consequence of the humans actions anyway
>So she lied to her underlings
>That means she made an organisation for no reason, since apparently she wanted the same thing as the humans
>Allows Hei to stop the destruction of the saturn ring (or something like that), which destroys the contractor-only-world dream, for no reason (or maybe to give him a choice, when she could just not tell him anything take him with her anyway)
>Now she's in the other world with the rest of the dead contractors, so I guess that's the contractor-only afterlife
>She actually wanted all the contractors to die and go to their own afterlife all along, which is inevitable anyway since they are mortal, so she just had to fucking wait.

Am I missing something? I watched it twice, too, to make sure I get it, but I doubt I do.

Rick & Morty, to be fair.

I THINK I LOST IT

Why even make a thread for this when everyone knows the answer?

Black Clover

Either Kado or Vatican Chouseki.

>Goes from serious cool edgelord batman to drunk washed up alcoholic

Season 2 was garbage.

*Kado before episode 9 happened

What are you talking about? In the second season Hei becomes a big guy, pic related.

Agreed, season 2 was seriously meh compared to the original. If the highlight of a show is a drunk hitting some poor girl then show has gone downhill

I got a psychological evaluation that put my IQ at 140 (not really bragging since I'm also a useless depressed NEET). My favorite anime is K-On.

This gentlemen gets it.

There wasn't a season 2.

Who's the pantsu boy?

Best girl, best thighs. Read the manga.

UNIRONICALLY Hunter x Hunter

Any underrated SOL.

No it doesn't. These shitty memes made me fucking hate HXH.

>IQ range 200+, the Platos, Buddhas, and Descartes of our time
Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka
Wooser no Sono Higurashi
>IQ range 180-200, Enlightened tier
Kiniro Mosaic
Kemono Friends
Space Patrol Luluco
>IQ range 160-180, True Intellectual tier
Lucky Star
Ojamajo Doremi
Monogatari Series
>IQ range 140-160, Respectable tier
Neon Genesis Evangelion
K-On
Non Non Biyori
Barakamon
>IQ range 120-140, Pseudointellectual tier
Kill la Kill
Ghost in the Shell
Log Horizon
Serial Experiments Lain
>IQ range 100-120, Normal tier
Love Live
Darker than Black
Steins;Gate
Precure
>IQ range sub 100, Special Class tier
Re:Zero
No Game No Life
Sword Art Online

>Kinmoza
>not for drooling retards
Don't put that on the same level as Kino Friends.

This.

Are you talking about S1 or S2?

>moefags
>not autistic retards
Top kek

I wouldn't say I'm particularly smart but I'm astrophysics dropout and I loved this.

Hello brainlet

Take a guess.

S1 obviously, but everything was self explanatory Humans make a weapon called the Saturn ring, which is capable of destroying the gate and in turn the contractors.
Amber finds this out and wants hei to stop them using Heis power which would get rid of all the humans in Tokyo. Hei chooses the middle ground by destroying the Saturn ring.

K-On!

When was it mentioned that EPR's/Amber's goal was to kill all humans? I think never. On the surface they wanted to survive and coexist, but in reality Amber wanted to suicide along with the rest of the contractors. So I guess she gave Hei the choice because she loved him and wanted to convince him that suicide is the better choice. I think.

It wouldn't kill all humans just the ones in Tokyo like it did in south america.

pic related.

Space Runaway Ideon

Oh wait now I remember. Yeah she told him that at one point, you are right. I had totally forgotten about that. But still, Amber wanted to somehow join her and the rest of the dead contractors, which didn't really make that much sense.
>humans want to kill contractors
>EPR want to kill humans in Tokyo to survive
>Amber wants Hei to join her in the afterlife after killing the humans
Gotta rewatch the final episode.

No she just wanted the contractors to live.
Also she would be alive if hei had used the meteor fragment. He doesn't do it because he can't kill all the humans so she rewinds time one last time essentially killing herself.

Yeah just watched the whole scene again.
So if he had decided on the spot that he will destroy the area like Pai did in Heaven's Gate***, she wouldn't have to take him to the future and then die.
Every other contractor wanted Hei to just follow his heart and live on without deciding, which means destroying the weapon.

***However! The scientist had predicted destruction of the area like Pai did in Heaven's Gate and they were prepared for it, so if he actually followed Amber's will they would have a second shot and Hei's power would mean nothing.
That means either way Amber would have died, (either from her ability, or from Hei doing as she told him) but with Hei's choice the rest of contractors survived
Fuck man, I finally understood DtB. Feels good.

The best anime don't have fanbases (emphasis on fan[atic]) per se, just patricians who acknowledge the artistic worth of the show in question, eg. Ping Pong, Lain, Tatami Galaxy.

Reversing the question, I think SAO has by far the dumbest. The show's a perfect litmus test, as in you have to have absolutely no understanding of storytelling or character development to enjoy it.

lurk more.

pic related of course

>IQ range 100-120
>Normal tier
If only this was true.

>Pseudointellectual tier
fucking this, too many anime fans think they're hot shit for having 2deep4u taste with shows like Lain, Texhnolyze, and Tatami Galaxy. They're good shows, but they're not gods gift to mankind, and you're not special or intelligent for liking them.

リック・アンド・モーティ

>Re:Zero is stupid tier

This. Yet I have no clue why people still ask questions about the most basic shit and think its valid criticism about why the series is shit. Despite the series being structured with the most basic of plotpoints that even a autistic monkey can make them out. You wont beleive how many times I had to explain to people about arc 2 and 3.

Dragon Ball Super:
Is the only anime that generates thousands of theories on youtube/ rest of the world.

The rest of the animes are forced philosophical shit with shit lore

The only answer.

I feel you user at this point I feel like anyone who dislikes the series either lacks in basic reading comprehension or has neither any empathy and common sense. For example they keep saying its forced yet the only forced thing is Subaru's love or Emilia which gets hinted that its being influenced the the Witch. Yet people seem to have it fly over their head in the first episode. Or why Subaru doesn't abuse his respawn because he ends up getting closer to Satella the more he uses it and the more he gets his shit tampered with.

intelligent poster

>thing I like
Too intelligent for you
>everything else I don’t like
Literal retardation

boruto

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand K-ON. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of music theory most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Mio’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into her characterisation- her personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just cute- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike K-ON truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Yui’s existential catchphrase “Fun things are fun,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Naoko Yamada's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Yui tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the lolis’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

They're probably people looking for a power/harem fantasy or angry waifuags who hate the series because their hafuuelfu is losing
Like shitposter-kun

Blame! It takes a superior intellect to truly appreciate the scope and scale of Nihei's extraordinary vision.

>shitposting with images for ants

yeah

Think of a moefag irl...do you really think they would be smart people and not greasy fat nerds?

LotGH and lain