Sup Forums, what are your guilty pleasure animes?

Sup Forums, what are your guilty pleasure animes?

What is bad, or clearly childish, or shitty in many ways but just has SOMETHING that really makes you like it? Be it a waifs, music, or something else.

Pic shamefully related

>animes

>animes
>reddit spacing
>waifs
lurk more

>Using Japanese language conventions while speaking English

SHIGGY DIGGY

Can't wait for the raid to end.

i'm not shameful, about my likings.

anime in general is a guilty pleasure for me

what? if you mean crossboarders here then you pretty late on recognize that.

Look at all those sheeps eating grass in that field

>animes
>guilty pleasures
>asking about things other than anime
>being ashamed of moe

Fuck off.

Are you implying that was my first post?

New Game does enough right that I don't think you need to feel guilty about liking it. Actually, don't feel guilty about liking any piece of media. Trust your own judgment, user.

maybe?

>one of the better moeshit to be produced in the past decade
>"guilty pleasure"
OP, if you're trying to say you hate cute girls shows, at least pick a derivative high school club one for the thumbnail.

Not my intention at all. I just think the show isn't particularly well made (not bad per se, just sort of average) but there's something about it that I just love. I didn't mean this to be a "hurr you watch the little girl cartoons hurr"

Also I dunno what Reddit spacing is I've been on the board since like 2006

>guilty pleasure
Fuck off. If you like something, you like it. Trying to pretend to be above something based on some 'objective standards' you've internalized from listening to other autists is so fucking dumb. Just as bad as 'so bad it's good.'

I dunno, there's a few things I enjoyed despite finding zero redeeming qualities about them.
It's strange.

Isekai Smartphone

I love isekai anime.
I know I'm doing something wrong but I can't help it. Isekai is fun.

On here: Cowboy Bebop
Irl: any anime. I don't talk about anime to anyone because weebs act so cringey in person and are too goddamn liberal for my taste.

Dumb phoneposter.

Lurk 2 years before posting.

OP here, yeah that's what I was getting at. I feel like everyone has stuff that they even think is bad that they still happen to enjoy.

>reddit spacing
You first.