Slavic Thread

Why haven't you left the false churches for the old faith?

youtu.be/dUHBDylvfR4

Attached: 4624ed77dc7f3f43a32bbef7d55e975a.jpg (600x398, 70K)

>Lithuania slavic

>Implying none of us live here

I hope one day the people who keep talking about going back to whatever fuckn paganism is and realize that it too was a Tribe of Snakes creation.
ALL RELIGIONS ARE
STOP IT
grow the fuck up and see all of yourselves as god and unify under that concept, stop looking upwards for help when you're the only help people got

Fedoras out
This a pagan thread

Not Slavic and not into nature n' shiet

>Balkans
>Slavic

Fuck off back to France, Varg

I'm an atheist, but I still love Masha, sorry.

Fuck off faggot larper

Everyone know Slavic old faith is Pagan
Stop those abraham religion
Jesus was a fan boy of Buddha

>Lithuanian
>pagan
Why am I not surprised? Lithuania's Pagan LARPing is renowned throughout Europe.

Stop naming your children Pagan names like some kind of niggers

>Lithuanian
>Slavic thread
Balts aren't Slavic. You are closer to Finns and Germanics, if anything.

>Stop naming your children in traditional names
>Name them instead jewish or some other shitty foreign name

>you can either name your children Tarzan or Schlomo

It's cringeworthy as fuck, and you give them Christian names later either way.

i am disgusted .

Attached: index11.jpg (192x262, 10K)

Why is your nation home to such a prevalent LARPing community? Must have flourished after the USSR, surely.

Here come the christcucks

Attached: 1519611727466.jpg (498x456, 69K)

Convince paganists aren't dumb larpers.

I recall having visited a Lithuanian forest only to be greeted by the leftovers of a ritualistic pagan shitfest. They truly appear plentiful.

indeed
all smart people got gulaged back in the day
now smart people are leaving the country

show flag shiptar

>FinnoGermanoTurkssia
>Slavic

really ? never knew that shit like this existed here
usually the forest a nice , except the forests near vilnius
you will find a lot of syringes there

I can't bring myself to believe in God, I can take any other redpill, think about it and take it if I deem it to be truth. I cannot see any proof of God, which is a shame because I want all the benefits that come with it but I just can't accept the lie. Wat du?

It was one near Trakai I believe, had some kind of pagan shrine in it, with the leftovers of one of their rituals scattered about.

that supposed to go to me ?

Attached: f40.jpg (677x775, 62K)

because your religion is incoherrent

We don't even have sufficient historical info to properly reconstruct it and its proceedings.

it depends where exactly
if its some random shit thrown around then they are larpers
but if its like pic related then they are just remembering old traditions which is completely fine by me

Attached: klfo_baltai_aukuras_110930_DK8.jpg (240x160, 34K)

It looked somewhat similar to the shrine in your picture. What is it supposed to represent? I recognize that symbol as representative of Romuva, but little beyond that.

Attached: Necessity.png (491x2436, 644K)

Orthodox christians are more pagan than the pagan larpers themselves.

it something like your people and olympic games , its just remembering old traditions .
dont think that our pagans are like western larpers . they are not fedora tipping fags , in the end of the day , a lot of them are christians

Attached: img_3343-web.jpg (1279x853, 430K)

then they aren't pagans

your point ?

Attached: dibs dae fedora.jpg (538x307, 63K)

I distinctly recall observing the leftovers of a small fire on top of one such rocky shrine. It was likely what you are describing.

>Why haven't you left the false churches for the old faith?

>it something like your people and olympic games , its just remembering old traditions .
dont think that our pagans are like western larpers . they are not fedora tipping fags , in the end of the day , a lot of them are christians

So is this a religion or not?

we light the fire on the shrine every day , just a tradition m8

>So is this a religion or not?
no leaf its not
we are not as degraded as westerners , people are just reliving history inlet me guess you are one those fedora tippers with hentai tattoo in

Attached: 530OyqOKfTvPGpf3HvH5V4EUmEmbk4NJKaZ3HrGKkFc.jpg (140x140, 7K)

Greece was violently stripped from all of its pagan traditions. Even our architecture and art had to be reformed so as to rid it of all possible pagan associations. The Byzantines went as far as forbidding the construction of saintly statues for this very reason, so that they wouldn't be reminiscent of pagan worship, and Orthodox icons consequently replaced them as the means of divine portayal. The civilization of old was completely extinguished, and from its ashes arose a new Christian conception of Hellenicism. The Olympic games were reinstated by a Frenchman, beginning in the late 1800s.

It is quite interesting how Lithuania's pagan conception merged peacefully with the arriving Christian influences. It's not necessarily a positive trait, but it is certainly interesting regardless.

Maybe I am a brainlet but I don't see the proof past God being abstract and seemingly pointless to try even prove it? Then in the end it assume he exists? Wut

The Parthenon was originally marked for destruction, funnily enough, and it was only through excessive effort on the part of Greek pagans that it was merely converted into a church, rather than outright demolished.

Attached: The_Rationalist_Proof.png (488x1668, 358K)

then why would i leave my church to do dead rituals with no intention?

>It's not necessarily a positive trait, but it is certainly interesting regardless.
well its not a negative trait that is for sure . it is just remembering our pagan past , not in the cringy way .

they are christians faggot
they just want to preserve the past

A little better than Norewegian metal rock . but not much

>Believe in God
>Because it's more fun that way!
>Good goy!

Attached: serbian_kolovrat_by_svdexter-d76vbzv[1].jpg (1192x670, 215K)

Varg is always right

Attached: img_5336.jpg (1066x1600, 214K)

Muh cummies
Self worshipping pozlord pls go

But I've never been to church user. Have been raised on the based traditions.

Attached: Ca20h_pWwAAoxBW.jpg (600x338, 51K)

I've read this one a few times before, it still doesn't make sense. It makes lots of assumptions, like that there can't be infinite contingent things. PSR only makes sense in a limited human understanding and it is possible we don't fully understand the circumstances that make PSR not possible. Number 18 on the list makes a big jump with assumption that it is a being and also necessary. Why isn't any of the previous other contingent things instead necessary? Why a being? Even if there was some final necessary point, why would it be God?

Are Transcarpathians more Ukrainian, Polish, Slovak, Hungarian or Romanian?

Pagan is farther away from the Jew than Christianity is.
I pick Pagan.

Christians think that Jesus is coming back someday, at the head of a Heavenly army, to wipe out evil.
Pagans know that if there is ever going to be a Heavenly army that wipes out evil, it has to be themselves.

Attached: Valkyrie.jpg (1920x1080, 439K)

The Pagan conception of evil is entirely different from its Christian counterpart.

Lol, many pagan religions have celestial armies and doomsday prophecies. Fail.