I’m a manlet (5’7”) currently dating a woman who is 6’1”. Apart from the height...

I’m a manlet (5’7”) currently dating a woman who is 6’1”. Apart from the height, I have good genes: broad shoulders, no health problems, successful STEM career, large penis, etc.
Will my kids be taller than me? I’m trying to create genetically perfect offspring

Attached: 5D2A1A9A-E440-4B1B-BF3A-8BE71BB80A0B.jpg (435x580, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biology.stackexchange.com/questions/9730/what-is-the-standard-deviation-of-adult-human-heights-for-males-and-females
girlsaskguys.com/social-relationships/q2961715-my-gf-doesn-t-want-kids-with-me-because-i-m-short
revelist.com/dating/women-dating-shorter-men/1238/default/1
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/insight-is-2020/201401/short-men-why-women-arent-attracted-enough-date-them
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The formula pediatricians use to predict a child’s height is based on both parents. So I believe the kids will be taller

Good luck using that milk crate from college as a stool to Fuck her.
Enjoy that 69 when the only thing she can reach is you knee caps. Hahaha. Oh Yah, bring a booster seat to restaurant so you can look in her eyes at dinner.

Damn though his gf is ugly

Why should we give a fuck?

Oh say can you seeeee *gets shot*

Wait, wrong thread

>Apart from the height, I have good genes

>5'7"

Attached: frodo_baggins_by_cblair-d2jokbf.jpg (900x720, 138K)

You have money get a height surgery.

>Damn though his gf is ugly
It's a red-carpet media photo.
She is a jew.
He is a jew.
Mystery solved.

Attached: kike-nose-female.jpg (640x480, 105K)

Holy mother of roast

Not even mad, user. Just disappointed.

Attached: 15057919_10157731498780440_951344784_n.jpg (445x960, 54K)

>Every womans face when they see someone shorter than them

Attached: 8.jpg (852x480, 27K)

My wife is taller than I am and comes from a very tall family. My 2yr old son is in the 95th percentile for height. Your kids will be fine.

What is unclear about that statement?

>I'm in a love triangle and trying to pass on my superior genetics? How do I actually do it pol? They are getting impatient.

Attached: IMG_3060.jpg (640x960, 72K)

Ignore the haters. Get her a good Wonder Woman outfit and some gold rope and let her own your ass.

>>Every womans face when they see someone not 8 inches taller than them
Fixed. Men are on average 5-6 inches taller than women with similar backgrounds but desire someone at least 8inches taller. AWALT

what the fuck is wrong with her face?
is she a brit or something?

Here is hope for you. My best friend is 6'7, his dad is 5'9, mother is 5'10. But mothers brothers are all well over 6'6 so if the mother have 'tall family' sons will likely be tall. Oh, friends sister, looks a ton alike, but she's only 5'2. It's a lottery really. Ehrm, so how is this political?

Attached: herb.jpg (643x451, 80K)

>5’7
>good genes
Pick one

I was a big healthy kid. 2nd tallest in my classes until 9th grade. Tall mom short dad. 5'8" since i was 13. Puberty makes or breaks. Hit it too soon and the estrogen will seal your Bones while late bloomers will grow tall.

this guy gets it, op confirmed cessbrain faggot

>STEM Career

Doing IT for clueless baby boomers is not a "career" in STEM, you fucking delusional retard.

Are you taller than dad though?
>Hit it too soon and the estrogen will seal your Bones while late bloomers will grow tall

Is this true? Are your parents an international/interracial relationship?
Because out-bred people tend to start puberty earlier, while inbred people hit puberty later

>projecting this hard
Found the factory/construction drone

how does that work?

Yes he's 5'5" my brother is 6'1 and i know he hit puberty 2 years older than i did. I'm not sure if it was epigenetics or i just got a poorer genes. My parents are the same race.

My younger brother is 3” taller than me, healthier beard, and also has longer arms and legs. I believe this is because he was an outdoor athlete during puberty, while I was slightly overweight and spent my time indoors. He got a nice tan so the vitamin D probably created more testosterone in his body while my body created more estrogen due to the weight.

does tan have to do with height and testosterone?
i had pretty fair skin as a kid but i never used sunscreen and i'am 3 inches taller than my dad and 7 inches taller than my mom

sorry for the retarded english

More vitamin D synthesis, which comes from sunlight, produces testosterone

>I’m trying to create genetically perfect offspring

And you thank that YOU know what a genetically perfect person looks like????

Create children that benefit society and produce many grandchildren...
let God handle the genetics.

Attached: True_Love.jpg (496x591, 85K)

The reading comprehension of a 2 year old.

Lanklet intellectuals everyone

I'm only 5' 6" and I'm taller than both of my parents, the likelihood is good. My mom is 4' 6" and my dad is 5' 2".

Well I want my kids to be intelligent and successful so they don’t fall into degeneracy. And look good so they can attract a good partner

So your brains and your wife's brawn.

Wife is as tall as me but from behind is still an issue because her legs are longer. Why doesnt anybody talk about the long leg epidemic?

I suppose

You wanna do it standing up? Spread her legs or bend her over a bed/table. Want to do it doggystyle? Spread her legs more or get down on one knee instead of both

>Will my kids be taller than me?
Depends what genes your kids inherit. They may not even inherit your height or that of your wife, they may inherit the height genes of some ancestor of yours. There's no point in having a tall wife just for that. You can be both short as fuck and have a tall kid or vice versa.

>her legs are longer.

Do a slav squat from behind.

Attached: Slav_Squat.jpg (750x500, 93K)

as a socially inept NEET(5'8), how do i get a tall 6ft gf?

i want a tall gf really bad

Attached: 1486736551712.jpg (1000x1504, 385K)

>the human body is inflexible

Love finds a way.

Attached: Manlet_Victory.png (517x584, 535K)

Experienced user, listen to him.

we need government mandated tall gfs assigned to manlets desu

Attached: I WANT A TALL GF.jpg (1061x1500, 211K)

All your kids will be born, naked and illiterate. Guaranteed.

Government issued GF.

Attached: smuginator.jpg (1000x7500, 1008K)

are you honestly complaining about being 5'8?

>Will my kids be taller than me?
Your kids will be the average of your height and the average height of their generation, so your kids will be approximately 5'8.5. Sex linked trait, so wife's height is irrelevant.

That's assuming you're not a manlet because of diet. Make your kids drink milk and eat meat.

5'8 is manlet status still. I dont care if you are 5'2.

Attached: new_baltic_girl_by_zaratustraelsabio-d9kt414.jpg (837x954, 101K)

You're literally in my boss's position. His oldest son is 6'5, his 15 year old son is about 6'2 and his 13 year old daughter is 5'7.
Those amazon genes are strong, and perfectly complement manlet genes.

What kind of retarded non-science bullshit are you using?

If he is 5'8 and his gf is 6'1, her male equivalent height is 6'7 and therefore, his male sons will be 6'2 give or take 4 inches, so anything from 5'10 to 6'6.

>Sex linked trait, so wife's height is irrelevant
Shit, I was afraid of this.
>Make your kids drink milk and eat meat.
Wouldn’t it have more to do with vegetables like kale, spinach, onions since they have all the vitamins and minerals your body needs to develop properly?

No he’s kind of right. Certain genes are linked to sex. Such as penis size, it’s not an average of your dad and your maternal grandfather, it’s just your dad

>all this projection

Guess how we know you are a manlet, and have done all the things you are suggesting to OP.

Attached: 795.gif (493x342, 393K)

Average, note average as this does not count environmental factors measurements:

father + mother height
Divide by 2
Male will be about that and up to 3 inches more.
Female will be about that and down to 3 inches less
You will be fine and so will your kids

biology.stackexchange.com/questions/9730/what-is-the-standard-deviation-of-adult-human-heights-for-males-and-females
She is 8 inches, or 3.4 standard deviations, above average, and you are 2 inches, or .8, below. This resolves to about +2.6 (+7 inches for men, +6 for women). It's entirely possible your male children could be as high as 6'4" and your female children as high as 5'11".

>Such as penis size, it’s not an average of your dad and your maternal grandfather, it’s just your dad
FUCK U DAD

Attached: BE24BED4-97C0-4B04-A8E9-C4CC99973357.jpg (405x720, 81K)

>>>>>>>>>>> 1 post by this ID

this has me wondering, is my penis size the same size as my dad?

I got home and start posting from a different computer

>not comparing boners with your dad in the shower
>not asking your mom which is bigger during threesomes

Mostly genetic, depends a bit on how hard testosterone has hit you during puberty too.
If you are an athlete the chances your children will have a big ding dong rises by quite a margin

I'm 5' 3 ...

Attached: 1447927202200.jpg (254x314, 15K)

>I'm 5' 3 ...

Go for an Asian GF!

Attached: RollRoll4.png (444x599, 345K)

5’4 male
I get approached by fat chicks a lot..
When all I reallly want is a qt white waifu...

Attached: 22E317A4-3747-4944-A77E-81D69E24615A.jpg (2172x2160, 686K)

I agree with this user. You can't claim to have good genes and be a manlet, regardless of everything else.

It's like a tranny claiming to be a female because apart from the penis he's feminine.

Sounds like race mixing kike propaganda.

It is
You can always get a fat chick and lose weight in the gym together

girlsaskguys.com/social-relationships/q2961715-my-gf-doesn-t-want-kids-with-me-because-i-m-short

daily reminder, if you have kids with her she'll probably just get impregnated by an actual chad and just tell you the kids are yours.

>Not a manlet
>want a GF taller than me

Why do women have to be so goddamn short

>apart from the genes which determine height, the rest of my genes, overall, result in above average attributes
Is that specific enough for you, autism-kun?

You just need to find a basketball playing bitch

im 5'5'' and have accepted the only things im capable of is racing motorcycles and playing guitar, only as a hobby though it could never be serious. if the band got big i'd have to drink myself into a self sabotaging rage until i remembered my place

Attached: h2r.jpg (900x600, 378K)

That doesn't change what he said, if you're short your genetics are shit no matter what other factors you might have. You can be chad as hell but if you're under 6 feet tall you shouldn't breed.

>large penis,
Yeah right. You're a midget. And your relationship is a lie

If you have sons...they will definetely be taller than you.

i have 3 sons. My wife is 6' and I am 6'3. A doctor gave us a "formula" in which they predict the height of a couple's children, and when we applied to our family, my wife and our siblings with our parents...it is right on the money.

If you have a son, you add 5 inches to what the mother's height is.

If you have a daughter, you subtract 5 inches from the father's height.

5'5 manlet here. Daily reminder if any of you manlets are virgins, you are ugly/don't know how to talk to women. Even more true for lanklets. If you are above 6ft and a virgin, that is your only redeeming quality lul. Lost my virginity at 15 to a 6/10, the rest of my girl friends after that were 8/10s.

Might just do this. Being way too picky for a man let. Already hitting the gym. And the fat chicks usually have cute faces and obviously big tits..

>5'5 dating 8's
we know you're lying

Wow...so this is the power of American education

Long legs and short torsos are superior, user. Women with short legs and long torsos make my dick soft.

The proportions of your kids is inherited from the mother. Enjoy your soyboy sons with below-average upper body strength.

You're not a manlet. You're a genuine midget.

You don't have to believe me. All I am saying is, while height is a sign of good genes and a quality most women like, being short does not immediately mean, you will be forever kissless virgin. Unless you are short and ugly, in which case I truly feel sorry for you.

I'm 6'0" but I want a tall gf so bad

Attached: bf9.jpg (578x1064, 54K)

How tall are you little guy?

alright calm down lankfags

The manlet meme was invented by scrawny tallfags who were asshurt that they can't bulk for shit. You are already master race. Fucking breed.

Why? That would just bring the average down.
Tall people should get with other tall people and make a new race of giants.

Attached: the-mountain-ve-cersei.jpg (426x679, 64K)

>Sounds like race mixing kike propaganda.

Kikes want you to breed with Africans.. they fear the Asian.

Attached: RollRoll6.png (574x400, 296K)

revelist.com/dating/women-dating-shorter-men/1238/default/1

>its a meme

it's sad you have to tell yourselves this

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/insight-is-2020/201401/short-men-why-women-arent-attracted-enough-date-them

>Enjoy your sons

Attached: pedo.jpg (600x980, 28K)

I already said I’m 5’7”. Now go ahead and waste some more of your time typing out insults, as if I give a fuck

Your friend's dad isn't who he thinks he is

>tfw when you made milk crate jokes when hitting on a taller woman and it worked.

Attached: 35301DEA-D129-41D1-A467-C14F706783FF.jpg (640x427, 60K)