Reminder that this sick bastard is next in line!!

Reminder that this sick bastard is next in line!!

I don't get it.

Reminder that you’re only guilty when caught red handed

Hmmmmm

based togashi is too intelligent to get caught tho
he would hypnotize the police with hours of exposition before answering their questions

t.bnhafag

That's anime only though. Gon and Killua are just friends, fujos read into it.

pedo clown though

slight kek

Cops are never going to find anything with all that trash in his home

>hxh hyped to shit
>check it out
>basic adventure into tournament arc with 11 year old protagonist, quiet kid with eye powers out for revenge, pervert doctor, and child assassin with the word "kill" in his name if you didn't already get that he was a super cool assassin who kills good
>second arc is literally beyond pointless story about "rescuing" him
>third arc is yet another tournament arc with the added "intellectualism" of a fucking pedophile clown having an orgasm in the middle of the match against the protagonist
>mfw there has been no central theme or social commentary introduced amidst all this bullshit for fifty episodes and yet the show is still praised for its writing

I would have taken your post seriously but then I saw that snk reaction pic

>but then I saw that snk reaction pic
my bad, should have posted this

legit loled

>pedo clown
And?

>CP tapes are such bad quality they can't arrest him for it
Well played.

>meanwhile in the legitimate first scene of bnha
oh but fuck that man WE'RE GOING ON AN ADVENTURE AFTER WE CAUGHT A FISH

>Snkfags are now crticizing others

>All me are not created equal
Wow so deep

just an example of presenting the central theme from the beginning instead of going on a pokemon adventure "like my father did at that age!"

This is what BNHfags consider "deep"

>I WANNA BE THE STRONGEST HERO!! I WANNA BE NUMBER ONE!

Meanwhile in HxH.

>Togashi's stash is found during a raid
>YOU'RE DONE FOR OLD MAN. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS
O. MY. SHUEISHA LAWYERS

>people start to criticize hxh
>SNKFAGS
>BNHAFAGS
like clockwork

Kirua doesn't translate to kill.

It translates to Kilowatt

Snk is good.

>it get's better after episode 100 guys!
as is shonen tradition

>this is what bnhbabbies find good writing

LMAO

Take your average at best series that's about as daring and risky as a pair of safety scissors and crawl back to your containment thread, faggot. Comparing HxH to any other shonen is an insult.

HxH doesn't have that good writing, rather it's fun and sometimes thought provoking. It's writing is bare minimum for any medium imo, at least that level. It's complex and perplexed as well as interesting in more one way so it's fun to follow and read about.

But out of all people
>snkfag
>bnhafag

Fuck off.

>Comparing HxH to any other shonen is an insult.
>don't you dare compare us to any other anime in this shit genre. We are the epitome of the shit! Perfect shonen, perfected shit!

King was chill.
Pitou is an absolute cunt for killing Kite she deserved a death way more gruesome than that. Gon should've done something much worse out of spite.

To be fair though Kite should've been left dead. Really made me scratch my head when he came back.

HE TO BECOME THE LIL GIRL

Shame she turned out ugly.

Guy uses "intellectualism" as a put-down. That's the minute you chuckle a bit and move on to someone else.

HXHFAGS

DO I READ OR DO I WATCH

DO I READ

OR

DO

I

W
A
T
C
H

neither has gone anywhere interesting, i'm at the second fucking tournament

I unironcially think the King was the most well written character in HxH.

Snk can barely be considered shonen since its writing and themes are much more mature than something for actual kids HxH

Togashi is not a pedo you retard.

watch then read in my opinion.

t. togashi's wife trying to save face while he jerks off to loli sailor moon pics

>Snk is good
I bet you unironically enjoy Valvrave and Tokyo Ghoul

Why are you projecting?

I can't wait. Togashifags tears will be of the highest quality.

It's in a shonen magazine, boy-o.
>b-but it's muhture.

Means absolutely nothing unless you'll admit Shin-Chan should be taken more seriously than SnK just because it's seinen. It's stuff like this that's revealing of the kind of tykes that post on this site.

I'm not married. Checkmate.

Thats rich coming from a snkfaggot

>undeveloped main characters
>constant plot twists made to appeal for kids with ADHD
>MC has a mecha power up
>obligatory timeskip

SNK is really a generic shonen with a edgier skin. HxH succeeded to have a deeper and more complex shounen manga. Gray morality, parallels, simbology, huge character development, warfare, politics and an anti-climatic endings.

>there has been no central theme or social commentary introduced
God you're a fucking faggot

They have no way to defend 'O MY RUBBER NEN' posting so they resort to name calling. Not surprising. I'm neither an SnK/BNHA or w/e else shitty manga people think critics of HxH like. I just think Togashi is overrated as fuck and needs to be controlled by an editor. Also, Yu Yu Hakusho >>>>>>>>>> ShotaxHunter.

Not an argument.

>gray morality, parallels, simbology, huge character development, warfare, politics and anti-climatic endings
SNK literally has all of the above, read the fucking manga

>needs to be controlled by an editor
No thanks. YYH shows that he shouldn't be stifled.

>needs to be controlled by an editor.

Then go back to the other cookie cutter shit. Basically saying that all of these authors should play it safe and never color outside the lines.

Is HxH pedobait?

No it doesnt , Marleyans are literal Nazis and none of the MCs are developed, the "warfare" is too simplistic compare to the guerrilla warfare in HxH, there really are no complex characters since the author only uses flashbacks like Naruto. Maybe if you knew good writing you would get the difference between HxH and something average like SNK.

HxH is one of, if not the best shonen in history, and one of THE best overall manga in the world.
This is a fact you literally can't disprove with actual arguments, and not buzzwords.

Go ahead. Just try it.

Only to the mentally ill fuckers that think about that shit on a daily basis.

Killua was my first gay crush.

>Shonenshitters arguing with each other

When I say controlled by an editor I mean he needs to have someone to keep his ideas refined. In the Chimera Ant Arc there was so much needless exposition in some parts of it that made it feel like a fucking nightmare to read through. I don't mind a lot of dialogue/writing in a manga. I loved Medaka Box and that shit was insane in some parts. I just think Togashi can be long-winded with his exposition for something that really doesn't fucking matter or is completely obvious to the reader.

Is this going to be all of the threads for the next few weeks?

>it's a "shounen thread turns into a HxH circlejerk" episode

Togashi's writing is utterly autistic, with everyone treating situations overly logically all the god damn time while having a universe that's utterly crazy and explicitly enabling arbitrary bullshit out of nowhere, even selective specific disadvantages for compensation as if this was all a game. He constantly writes up 'clever' situations, spends chapters explaining them, only to solve things with yet another anti-climax or technically-not-asspull.

>MC is a cookie cutter shota protagonist
>his best friend main companion is another Shota and they share a lot of gay stares and other homo erotic moments.
>They are chased by a gay clown rapist
>Tons of traps, some shota traps (Killua's two brothers).
>Hardly any relevant females outside of Biscuit.

I'll let you decide.....

This, not often I agree with a Nardofag but 100% this.

Marleyans aren't Nazis, what the fuck are you saying? There are no good or evil characters.
HxH has no "guerrilla warfare", retard.
SNK on the other hand is literally military strategy in every fight.
And characters has lot of development, look at Armin, Erwin, Jean, Reiner... hell, even Eren is developed.
But please, go on with your "To be fair, you have to have a really high IQ to understand HxH"

>third arc is yet another tournament arc with the added "intellectualism" of a fucking pedophile clown having an orgasm in the middle of the match against the protagonist
No one thinks that Hisoka's boners are supposed to be "intellectual," you retard.

Gon wanting to find his dad is way more interesting than yet another "I WANT TO BE THE VERY BEST _____" which is the goal of 90% of other battle shounen protagonists.

Yes they are, the Eldians and Marleyans are stand ins for the Jews and nazis. You can't view Marleyans as anything other than the big bad of the series.

In HxH they use complex guerrilla warfare to weaken the Ant's and in the current arc Kurapika deals with alot of subterfuge and relationships with Kurapika trying to not draw the ire of the Royal Army of a budding superpower. SNK "military strategy" is using overpowered titan power up to brute force it.

Those characters are all just flashbacks, like Naruto, no naturalistic or subtle characterization. There was 5 fucking chapters of Reiner flashbacks. But please keep apologizing for this shit manga.

If you're referring to the narration, keep in mind all of the events initially happened within an incredibly small timeframe with many different factors in play no one character fully understood and thus wouldn't be able to comment on. And being vague is detriment to being able to follow what's going in. It's to convey what wouldn't be made apparent to the reader and to see thier individual thought process when thrown in a unexpected situation.

But I will give you that he can be a little too wordy. The most recent interview revealed he does it on purpose. Primarily because A) he likes it and B) he's an asshole.

Will fapping to Cheadle Yorkshire make me a furry? Asking for a friend

>i'm at the second fucking tournament
Well there's only one so I have no idea what to tell you.

I fucking hope not but know that it will. Don't come to Sup Forums expecting maturity.

>need to twist things or outright lie to make hxh seem like pedobait
now try it normally

I hope not but know that it will.

She's in a costume so you decide.

What did he lie about?

Marleyans are not evil, stop baiting and/or being a blatant speed reader.
Eldians were those who commited genocide first.
Also
>every fight is titan brutforcing
>most of the manga is just soldiers fighting as they can, with an entire story arc is literally without titans until the very end
Wew, lad.
Characters like Armin, Eren and Jean have no flashback yet they are developed.

>still thinking nazis are evil

>Characters like Armin, Eren

Not him but what? How else would you know how Mikasa got her scarf or how they met?

Scarf one is a Mikasa flashback, and Armin being bullied is a thing we see before the wall gets destroyed.

Stop being fucking delusional, Marleyans literally feed little girls to dogs, that's how cartoonishly evil they are. There was one arc without Erens OP powers and it was replaced with Levi's Gary Stu powers.

>outright stating the basic babby theme in the first episode
>not even delivering on theme because "I ATED THE HAIR LOL"

Mindless adventure is 1000x superior to that.

Inside the walls same kind of things happen.
What about Levi? And his mother?
What about poor people sent against the titan with no hope of survival to avoid feeding them?
What about Militar Police killing everyone who tries to find the truth?
And Eldians in the past literally commited genocide.
Also
>Eren powers
>OP
He couldn't even control them properly for most of the manga.
And Levi powers are also explained, and they alone aren't enough.

Okay but what about the scenes she wasn't there for or was aware of beforehand like Eren traveling with his dad?

Meant for

And that's not even including
>implications that Gon has had sex or at least been intimate with a woman before
>Pan dating extremely underage Gon, thirsty enough to threaten him with death
>Hisoka the pedo clown (including a scene where he gets a boner whilst naked upon seeing them, and another scene where he stares at their asses- and the camera focuses on their asses)
>Killua abs fanservice (with SnM scene where his brother whipped him)

And we see again that HxH fags are easy to bait. Please look around yourselves and the board around you. A shit ton of these retarded bait threads were made and you're the only people who fell for it because you're so god damn insecure about your favorite series not being well received by others. Fix your shit you faggots.

Pretty much.

>using terror at all
Meruem was an idiot

Literally nothing I said was a lie. Prove one thing I wrote that was untrue or twisted in anyway.

There's a reason why the #1 most popular fujoshit Shonen series is HxH.

No, he's just naive. Keep in mind he's only a month old.

>He couldn't even control them properly for most of the manga.
Just the fact that he has titan powers is retarded, he should have stayed dead. SnK could have been a fun survival shit but obviously titan rangers were going to be a thing.

>social commentary
kys

>People criticize HxH
>No one even mentions BnHA
>HxH be like "But fuck you because BnHA is stupid in many ways"

>someone tries to start HxH thread
>instantly bnha and snk fags jump in and start shitting on it and spamming
>"why are the HxH fans so defensive jeez?"

O

No you see, every manga must adhere to a central theme or goal that's explicitly stated every now and then (I want to become King of the Hokage so that I can fight for my friends), a main protagonist who eventually achieves the Ultimate Powerlevel by the end of the story, and a final epic war arc to cap off the series with a piddling 1 (MAYBE 2) chapters to show the post-war events before it concludes.

>Pitou is an absolute cunt for killing Kite
Why? She was doing her job, Kite was going to kill the queen

You haven't read the manga, haven't you?

Except every HxH that people start is to shit on something else. HxHfags have been pushing "BnHA vs HxH" just to discuss something.
It has been proven over and over that whenever somebody tries to say something bad about HxH, they'll start to call on BnHAfags.
Just look at this, the ones getting sensible about criticism in this thread brought BnHA to the conversation.
And now, they are shitting on SnK just because that guy used a SnK reaction. I bet if his post didn't have an image, they would be calling him BnHA.