$700 billion for private military contractors so we can continue fighting wars for Israel in Afghanistan, Syria...

$700 billion for private military contractors so we can continue fighting wars for Israel in Afghanistan, Syria, and Iraq
and a measly $1.6 billion for the border wall
+ he agreed to increase funding for Democrat gibs

I thought this guy was supposed to be a master negotiator?

So much for "America First", eh?

Attached: Untitled-6.jpg (596x436, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-40667229
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>1.6billion for a wall
>700billion for satellite remote controlled drones strapped with hellfire glider missiles that can annihilate anything on the border at a moments notice

Attached: predator-firing-missile4.jpg (1080x810, 479K)

Attached: 1497132931698.jpg (632x732, 351K)

>paying anything for the wall

i thought mexico was gonna pay?

Well it's a fence not a wall.

>wasting millions of dollars per missile to take out a couple spics

Classic leaf post, don't ever change Trudeau

The problem with the MIC is 10 times larger than any problem with Israeli influence in our government.

Nice try, though, 2/10

Attached: low-quality-bait.jpg (600x600, 16K)

You know that's not happening, our real enemies will never be bombed with our pussy leadership.

Imagine a prostitute charging herself 700b just to suck your dick. What another great gift for BiBi from Trump. I wonder if he gets a discount from lockheed and trump hotels. Hopefully they bundle into one membership, would hate for bibi to get too many complicated cock polishings without the simplicity and ease of a one "Americas bull" acount membership. He probably feels like he's won the lottery everyday since he picked up the hooker known as the American populace.

Attached: images (6).jpg (275x183, 6K)

the price you pay for being out numbered by delusional slackers and electing a crypto-mulitary junta. we need that wall though, military-fags!

>war for Israel
What are (((petrodollars)))?
>Economic collapse in 1990s Argentina
What happens in America when we stop printing money.

>1.6 billion
>for repairs to wall, not building

Attached: The_Donald[1].png (320x240, 67K)

more of the same old shit

What wars has Trump started?

I'll wait

>petro dollar meme

American relgious cuckoldry has nothing to do with oil.

Attached: 170522092440-02-trump-western-wall-0522-full-169.jpg (1600x900, 220K)

And it also will be real cheap because only 30% of the border requires fencing (the rest has a river and some mountains so they're good). Tired of winning already?

>What wars has Trump started?

He's massively expanded all of the current wars and is planned on Iran aka IRaq war 2.0

There aren't wars anymore. Just smegma mouthed Trump and a happy Bibi. Make America subservient again.

Attached: c51.jpg (309x400, 21K)

military spending is a waste of money, bulding a wall for your ego is fine if it accually works, but military spending is just gibs for republicans

The wall is a meme. Most illegals simply overstay visas. Attacking the lack of scrutiny on legal immigration and the follow up beyond it would truly stop undocumented citizens. However the wall keeps the boomers happy and the boomers in turn; keep trump sucking Israeli cock. So more wall talking, less shekel watching.

Attached: 1519941286291.gif (680x551, 1.03M)

>He's massively expanded all of the current wars and is planned on Iran aka IRaq war 2.0

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-40667229

>kr**t
opinion discarded

great argument

you didn't make an argument so I didn't respond with one. I just dont give a fuck about the opinions of cucks, fuck out of here you noguns, no military, no dick loser.

>American relgious cuckoldry has nothing to do with oil
Oh really? The Saudis are some of the biggest Zionists in world. Pick related.

Attached: (((DoD))).png (666x666, 240K)

>please daddy Netanyahu, let me send more young white blood to die for zion!

Bootlicking boomer goyim detected.

Attached: 1520978700922.gif (360x360, 1.5M)

Fuck Trump

>gets called out and proven wrong
>responds with more of the same

embarrassing

>military spending is a waste of money and gibs for republicans
whats the issue with that statement? is it wrong?

And white people too, right? :^)

>petrodollar is important
>going against every UN chair country other than us and isreal to declare the HQ of homicidal Zionists the capital of a country we pay billions to defend for them for no reason other than a line or two in the bible

Pick one. Boomer bootlicker.

>military spending is a waste of money

Attached: defense.png (1584x721, 1.52M)

>proven wrong

Did you delete that post? All I saw was a BBC link you mobility scooter rising walmart employee discount holding Israeli cock polisher.

Jesus Christ the absolute state of America. If your chief warmonger decided to give that 700 billion fucking dollars to something actually useful like SpaceX instead of his old mated in the MIC, we could buy a fucking civilisation on Mars for that.

disgraceful

>rebuild our military
Was it broken?

>worships at the feet of trump
>calls someone a cuck

it's like you dont even care that you're blatantly projecting. at least we can sleep easy knowing you will never reproduce, since you need to be able to get it up for a woman. SAD

Im not the user that said anything about starting wars. Im the user talking about every american President will do whatever Israel tells them to do. Blue/red trump/clinton it doesn't matter. A tiny desert country controls the strongest military in the world because of some sand jew 2000 years ago and you defend them with links to fake news. Look at yourself you greasy boomer fuck.

welfare is also a waste of money, but that doesnt mean you need to burn money just because democrats do it too.

Trump is the best goy

Attached: 1521163271864.gif (200x222, 1.08M)

military spending is why America is in the position its in. you expect us to stop now with the rise of China and other threats?
>Trump takes the CIA out of Syria the year he is elected
>DURR TRUMP DA WARS FOR ISRAEL??!?

>big government is bad
>govt spending 700.000.000.000$ on military is good
jesus tapdancing christ there's no way of making sense of you burgers.

I want my guys well equipped for when Congress forces them to take the streets back. If we've got enough ordnance to level every single metropolitan area in this country in under 48 hours, the war is already won and merely waiting to kick off.

I'm speechless.

>when Congress forces them to take the streets back
do you have any idea how many of your representatives are kikes? the absolute delusion with you faggots.

>all spending is created equal
>implying i'm a classical liberalist sargon fag and not a fascist

yes, big goverment deficits made america great, spending your own money on fights for others against your own interest does not help your country.
If you want to spend yourself out of problems dont spend it on the military but rather on some industry

like I said, what fights?
Trump pulled the funding from Syria glow in the dark nigger shit, that should tell you already how he feels about the Syria situation.

He'll be making millions on the side from the Israel after

Spend all the Money on military. Its not like we have nationwide infrastructure problems like people being crushed by bridges and highways failing across the country. I'm fine with military spending, but touting it as "the most of all time" when most every american does not understand the US's geopolitical standings in any way at all, is a joke. I can't wait for all the webms of Americans getting crushed to death like chinese bugmen. At least trump will feel safe with whichever Israeli commander needs a good knob lick.

>Yes papa Rosenstein, kill my fellow countrymen. Take my money to do it with!

Good goyim.

>people being crushed by bridges and highways failing across the country.
>one mistake happens because of retarded "inclusive" construction firm
>PEOPLE ALL OVA DA US IS DYIN CAUSE DA HIGHWAY BEENN FALLIN ON DEM

lmao

what does the military do? trump is ending wars and still need more military? im not saying he is starting shit, but look at the attack on syria, obviousely very small, but its still a waste of money.

You can cum without a boner.

Mate your entire countries infrastructure needs a total rehaul and here you have almost a trillion fucking dollars being pissed away to be siphoned into contractors pockets.

>had to waste money on dem giveaways
>republican congress
>republican senate
art of the deal

Which is it? Is infrastructure a problem? Look at bridge inspection score averages by state and you will see why this 700b israel fun money is a problem. Fuck Florida, Im talking about everywhere you autistic mcdonalds gobling Israel worshiping goblin.

Attached: Trump-slammed-as-first-Tweet-after-fatal-Amtrak-crash-promoted-his-infrastructure-plan-but-didnt-me. (615x351, 44K)

>$700bn on army

lmao

>Complains about 7t in military spending
>Promptly spends 10% of that in one go

How can these people not see they have been fucking fooled yet?

Only thirty percent do shill

>they aren't connected

I don't know. But I need to gtfo of America before golems like get antsy and start "muh muttstate". This country is shit and doesn't see the shekels flowing right from beneath us as we work to the bone. It makes me sad, but I can't wait for all these boomers to try and survive once they can't get a coke and a burger.

Attached: boomer.png (1052x1137, 379K)

How would we know? They are undocumented.

The wall will work, drones will never be used on the border, youre reaching hard

>a bridge that was constructed 2 weeks ago is the same as outdated infrastructure

lmao, this was the construction firms fault, not our infrastructures.

>"Dem giveaways"

That'd a frogwhistle if I've ever seen one

i think this is leading to the most conflict between people on Sup Forums.

Most americans unlike you completely understate issues facing your country. and most europeans are more similar to you accepting and sometimes overstating problems. and this leads to bad conversation. holy shit that was unrelated, i migh legit have autism

The 1.6 billion for border security is split between 600 million for fencing and levies and about 1 billion to upgrade tech for policing the border. There is no wall in the works. Either way Republicans walk away with a win because it makes them look like they are MAGA for the base and Trump can make a tweet that will get a bunch of likes.

Attached: 28-paul-ryan2.w710.h473.2x.jpg (1420x946, 70K)

Did you even read what I typed? Im talking about nationwide infastructure. Whatever goblino. Fuck off to your bible study.

Attached: 1519597717657.jpg (480x704, 40K)

Those extra billions won't help if someone launched a nuke into US. So really what you're spending money on is fighting wars abroad.

Space is literally the pinnacle of waisted money and false promises.

Also what benefit does going to mars for almost a trillion dollars provide the United States

I don't think that's spergy at all. Ego + Apathy makes for a dwindlingly aware populace. The golem we were both talking to probably means well, but has such a warped view on what issues actually face us that his ideological beliefs don't help anyone but the ZOG's and the neocons. The ruse is complete.

>$18.4 billion to explore mankind's single greatest achievement.
yeah that sounds accurate.

Actually some of those monies go toward GMD and other BM R&D which do in fact help if a nuke is fired into the US.

Go educate yourself

I know you are larping because no fool actually wants the destruction of their own civilization even if they make themselves believe it with advanced method LARP technique.

Is it still 'ours'?

Your vitriol for your fellow citizens is telling, faggot mutt kike.

do shills like you think that nobody reads the pic related and just takes what you type as fact? none of what you said is accurate

>Dem giveaways
At least he's honest.

Attached: 1500864834239.jpg (566x670, 95K)

Is killing your countrymen a worthy LARP? Will you welcome dystopia with open arms? Will (((our boys))) fire on citezens. The answer to all of these is no.

Attached: 1521134213961.jpg (576x1024, 72K)

>bridges are falling all over the place
>no they aren't
>DYURR DID U EVEN READ WHWAT I WROTE

I simply wished they hadn't been deceived by (((them))) but the boomers are too far gone.

stop shilling kike, you're boring as fuck

Attached: 1520480746860.jpg (400x400, 20K)

>everything i want that has never been accomplished before hasn't been done in the first year of his presidency
>and i'm upset about it!
relax sperg

You're delusional if you think they're using it for anything except for israel's protection.

Why don't you go spend some time with your wifes son you fat fuck. Every country other than this McDonald's dystopia knows our infastructure is old as fuck. Bridges are collapsing everywhere. Faster than we can inspect and record in some cases.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-22-12-01-26.png (1440x1513, 299K)

What kind of wall will the Federal government manage to build with $1.6 billion? My guess is the largest chain link fence known to man, and it won't quite stretch the whole way.

>bib and (((they))) are beri beri happy

what good is infrastructure spending if the women and minorities building it arent capable

Anti trump shill

Attached: trump-tweet.jpg (750x316, 78K)

>welfare for dindus and white jethro dindus reduces crime
>republican corporate and military welfare destroys humanity n da blanet

You dumb fucking mutt.

Attached: you.jpg (470x293, 35K)

what?

>god forbid you come to the realization there are people out there who don't suck daddy Trump's dick because he's literally don't nothing to deserve such blind loyalty

Wake me up when he calls out the kikes and say's we're gonna fix White demographics in the US by mass deporting all the subhumans.

>Recent
>2000

Okay genius.

the technology developed will likely save humanity(possibly)
>same is true of renewable energy tech
>even if you dont believe in climate change.. the tech developed bcuz climate change is beri beri imbortank to human survival
the more yew know

smeagol before he found da ring of powa

Have you ever seen the Rio "grande" lol

Home of the fools and the retarded.

exactly teutonic bro
>eggsjshaacly reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

What, you think things improved? We dont have empyrical data for the last 18 years because states like north dakota and kansas have over 350 bridges per inspector. The infastructure doesn't get fixed the more we ignore it. Let's have it your way then, keep ignoring it.

you have 3. World infrastructure and health system