What the hell guys, is this true?

what the hell guys, is this true?
why do you let the army recruit your children?
no wonder why there is so much violence in the united states, baka

Attached: 28753631_159465438050656_946871251740131328_n.jpg (638x638, 78K)

>says the mexican
Pot calling the kettle black.

We can be like other countries you serve after high school regardless or what we do is give them an option to join.

The military is the number one way for poor kids from broken families with shit grades to pull themselves out of poverty.

This is a fact.

Hundreds of thousands owe their success at stepping out of poverty and criminality to the military.

It brought order, ethics, honor, skills, work ethic and a stable platform for advancement into their lives.
Allowing them to either pursue a military career, skilled trades upon their end of enlistment, or higher education.

There is a risk.
But for those at the bottom, it's literally less risk/danger than the life of poverty they came from. With rewards likely never achievable by most of them on their own.

>t. mexican intellectual

The armed forces shill on Sup Forums. In fact the recruiters actually get paid to be here. It's probably a pretty sought after gig.
>Shill recruitment on Sup Forums and other social media sites for 10h of your pay week instead of IRL recruitment stands.

It's a strategic move by the military. If they weren't shilling here they would be drowned out by good-goy die for for Israel, enforce multiculturalism on the white world types. (both of which are true).

ok wow this is autistic. first off the military is a job, job fairs come to schools i know you probably don't see that in your dinky ass village school house because the only actual jobs for you lie across the boarder. secondly the united states has way less violence than mexico.

no one on Sup Forums has the rigor to be in the military unless they joined the military before lurking here, recruiters don't go looking in a cesspool of neets.

Jesus Christ, did I just step in a time machine back to 2007 when Code Pink was still a thing?

Attached: DELTA FORCE.jpg (1128x752, 247K)

>why do you let the army recruit your children?
Because it's all volunteer, you mong.

Started lurking when I was 16 and skinny faggot. I was in the marine core for a good portion of my life afterwards. What you meant to say was “I don’t have the rigor or strength to join the military but assume everyone here is just as much of a faggot as I am”

This is exactly how my father got out of poverty. Described it to the T...

lol in the army rn

For the record, the military is definitely a career path and should be treated as one. You’ll find it to be the best time of your life even when deployed

Infantry?

i agree with this tho

no cbrn
don't shit on me i like science

says the mexicant that has children soldiers beheading grown men for the cartels.

user is telling the truth
me-poor white hs dropout
retire as E8 over 20 yrs
better pay than most civilians

Attached: us army 2018 pay.png (2076x1264, 104K)

>core
t. El Goblino

KONY 2018 FUCK DLUMPSF

i think it is marine corps

At least you aren’t a cav scout or faggy occupational force. There are very few regiments of the army I actually respect. Weird how that works? I came in a smart kid who advocated for peace/family values and I ended up respecting the most thuggish branch in our government

>can't spell 'marine corps'
>cav scout a shit
You sound like the sort of brainchild that bypasses the RCP.

i enjoy working with chemicals so i though helping prevent people die from chemical attacks ( us does not have offensive chemical agents in use other than tear gas) would be a good thing for me to do plus gives me a sense of adventure.

>the only thing keeping blacks cities from turning into little mexico
It's not that bad and it keeps most mass shooters station in shithole countries where its okay to shoop up the place

Why not? I think basic military training should be part of mandatory education.

Attached: awoo_thoughtful.png (900x900, 387K)

Nah, just a brainlet typing fast. I align with nat soc culturally. It’s pretty obvious that Jews are global communist scum that create havoc in every country they inhabit. Before Israel they were literally nomadic

this
The army teaches discipline which most people lack.

>I don’t have the rigor or strength to join the military
the US military will not have you fighting for anything good, it's not a matter of strength, but recognizing that better options are available

The Militairy is unironically a good place for troubled youth to be diciplined.

we have no jobs so military it is

join nat guard and help local communities then. don't be that " I'm better than the system" guy

I’ll secure the petrodollar for my country, it only benefits the US and other petroleum based governments

I'd rather have Army recruiters than cartel recruiters.

>recruiter
Recruiters are lying sacks of shit.

But the benefits to those who have it in them to make it are undeniable.

I can still do 100 pushups in a set, 16 pullups, and run a 6 minute mile (21 for 3 miles).
I'm a better person, I have more clarity of thought, i have more immediacy of action, greater throughput and I make myself the most valuable employee wherever I go.

But you still have to make it happen, or you'll just be a shit bag in the .mil.

If I didn't run into that lying sack of shit recruiter, I'd almost certainly be dead or in prison today.

^^^^^^^

my recruiter was actually pretty cool but he hated being one

Well our conscription thing is KINDA like that and everyone rips their arse trying to avoid it.

It's better than the media recruiting them to be crisis actors.

Attached: god.jpg (625x767, 91K)

I am 100% for this, hopefully the niggers will learn some discipline.

Stop recruiting niggers and wiggers. Nobody wants to hear nigger rap cadence.

That's not true. Unless you are a recruiter using reverse psych.

i spent a year with the Bulgarian army
part of it was in Veliko Tarnovo, where every direction is uphill

Not for sake of discipline, but for sake of overall understandment of army, weapons, etc. So if people want to serve in army/fleet/airforces/specialforces they will go being sure that they realy want it.
Also it will make people more prepared in case of sudden shit wich may recquire conscription. At least basic military drilling included in school program without barracks and other designated military stuff will go easier. Like it is much better to go home and play some gaems and eat home food after studies and drills isntead goind to fucking barracks with bunch of other troopers with brains totaly fucked up by drills and training.

You give them too much credit, they never learn anything

US armed forces offers free scholarships to college, taco bro. A lot of poor kids - both inner city black and country redneck white - end up joining just so they can go to college.

I don't know a single marine that would misspell Marine Corps

hey I seen one on a crowder video who was rather reasonable. he served in the army or airforce for like almost a decade.

if the US could produce more of those maybe it could solve its crime problems.

Holy shit you fucking mongoloid learn how to capitalize

you fucking colossal faggot its MARINE CORPS you absolute LARPing fairy poofter

unfortunately niggers are still gonna nig.
when they are on duty they mostly restrained but off duty they are nigs
AND the US army is sending shitloads to your country

Holy shit guy you are a massive faggot. You are not, and have not, ever been in any branch of service.

Why not?
Every country has an army and the greatest countries are the ones with the greatest armies
It's not like they are sending underage kids to the front lines, and they have better chances of survival if they start their training young

Better in the army than in the ghetto dealing drugs

(((mandatory))) education

any cool military stories?

Better than typical american (((education)))

Attached: 1515915234434 - копия.jpg (475x408, 61K)

oof ur onto me

So lets replace the poop with a fart

>On a board where people throw out the word nigger every post.
>cares about minor gramatical errors.
what a fag

No, you faggot. Because if you don't take the time to capitalize your shit all the time it's likely you do the same thing everywhere you go.
>i
Fuck I would kill myself if I purposefully used that in a sentence

Your comment is irrelevant, memeflag.

Attached: 15112562423570.jpg (512x382, 34K)

this website is nowhere close to professional writing,. i don't care about grammar if I am calling you a fag in the same sentence you cuck

hey so far we do not have any US military bases on our soil. personally though I support the US building said bases because I understand the economic benefit they would bring.

as to your implications, personally I could care less about such things. here females are not so retarded that they would choose to have a baby without first marring the man. and if there is a crime problem, the criminals would probably find themselves being hauled out and berried in a ditch somewhere, never to be seen again,

>this website is nowhere close to professional writing
You're doing the text equivalent of walking around with your pants around your thighs you fucking internetnigger

More mexicans have died in your drug wars than the US lost in Vietnam.

not an argument

Attached: 1507640674845.png (387x450, 29K)

Attached: 1521614437213.png (420x420, 7K)

You are literally such a fag that You are arguing grammar over Sup Forums. What do u do all day?

So much this. Military gives nice benefits for poor fags.

>army
Statist cucks, lot of you.

Attached: libertarian 7.png (800x600, 46K)

Attached: 1507645342464.png (645x729, 50K)

>no wonder why there is so much violence
the opposite is true
they take the violence and move it to other countries or at least remote military bases where they'll just get shot by security forces if they sperg out

and would be gang members/drug dealers get turned into respectable members of society (sometimes)

trust me, they are coming.
i see they have already started at Yavorov military training area in Lvov region
in 20 years it will be like germany with all the niglets

Attached: m2.jpg (840x545, 132K)

Look at the kid in the picture, he is black. Black children have super high chance to become a worthless criminal, by putting him in the military they can use his natural dimwitted nature to focus his aggression on something positive. But seeing your flag and saying another country is violent made me realize this is a stupid troll. But i still wanted to make my point.

The only reason you should enlist is if you are willing to become a ditch digger for four years with no independence all for the opportunity to carry a badass rifle and be a part of the greatest organized force in history. If you are a kind of selfless sociopath who moves past nihilism and realizes that their life can only have meaning through the glory of war and struggle then by all means, sign up. Just know you are going to be shafted 90% of the time.

Attached: 1510889143573.png (1430x1000, 1.96M)

There's an MCI for that.

>digging ditches
They have equipment for that.
The guy that operates that equipment will get a $5,000-10,000 bonus for joining.
Then he'll get out in 4-8 years.
Get a job doing the same in civilian for $25-35/hour.
And have enough cash in his pocket if he was thrifty, to buy a house.
Or buy a big truck for himself and SUV for his new wife and children.
And get one on VA loan with zero down, instead of the 10% ($10-35,000).

VA loan is great.