Rabbi says meat from genetically cloned pig could be eaten by Jews – including with milk

web.archive.org/web/20180322163517/https://www.jta.org/2018/03/22/news-opinion/rabbi-says-meat-genetically-cloned-pig-eaten-jews-including-milk

jta.org/2018/03/22/news-opinion/rabbi-says-meat-genetically-cloned-pig-eaten-jews-including-milk

Attached: Rabbi.png (918x803, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NdbkvJznmwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jews and their loopholes

How is this politics?

pigoy

Attached: 1468001507200.png (317x293, 45K)

>including milk
jews don't drink milk

?

Jews have no principles as they are not human beings

can someone give me a quick summary of the source

Cant eat meat and milk together to be kosher

Jews finding loopholes is what politics is

Attached: 1514915685284.png (950x962, 249K)

why?

Attached: yes-my-good-man-ill-have-the-milk-steak-boiled-22038462.png (500x573, 148K)

but they can be eaten separately? strange.

Jews literally trying to Jew their God. How hilarious

Attached: 1500331638983.png (382x379, 26K)

Makes sense since the law bans meat of animals with certain hoofs. Still this though. Israel has an entire market of products designed to jew God.

finally I can enjoy my pork with milk, shalom beth aleph

Finally embracing that swine is divine, eh?

Something about cooking a child in its mothers milk is wrong.

:^)

yes they do you fucking antisemite

Jewish owned labs

Well, if a Rabbi says it's fine, what could possible go wrong?!

Why? A pig is still a dirty animal.

I like jews and I like Israel to.

The Juden have all these laws to literally Jew their own god. What makes other people think they don't fuck over literally anyone that helps them
Or doesn't have them gassed

Or battering an animal in the beaten embryos of its young and frying it. MMMmmm

Attached: Minnie Pearl.jpg (1200x1800, 3.38M)

Go back mahmoud

its interesting how the jews have sold kosher meat as something the goyim should buy as well. its like a brand label. if you havent, look into kosher slaughter. then remember they call you goyim because you are cattle.

Attached: itsokitskosher.jpg (480x360, 20K)

if only there was a way to let the other goyim know

Could the hippies have been trying to tell us something all along?

Attached: 1521642929032.gif (330x271, 1.44M)

any anti-kosher movement is branded as anti-semetic and it gets shut down. its effectively animal torture before slaughter. All the chink hate threads where they show how they treat dogs mirror how the jews treat their livestock.

What historically has been done in the past to shut down Jewish voices before they could control the narrative?

Attached: 1520943422632.jpg (597x600, 51K)

Supposedly from the line in the torah

"Do not boil a calf in its mothers milk"

Cant eat any milk derived food for several hours after eating meat

The loophole as I understand it comes from the very fact that it's not Dolly cloning. You're not making a living animal, you're making a meat-like food. Essentially, as long as you're using stem cells to create ready-for-consumption proteins you circumvent any need for slaughter. If you assume that what makes meat halachically kosher in a strict sense is not the source animal as much as the slaughter process (since even kosher animals can be rendered unfit by improper slaughtering), then food you don't need to slaughter can't be categorized as meat.

If you can create a meat-like product that doesn't require slaughter, then there's an ipso facto level of Kosher akin to a soy or veggie based product that resembles meat. It's certainly not a perfect argument, and it applies specifically to lab grown meat and not any cloned animal, but the 'kosher pork' implications are hardly new enough to warrant such a headline.

I remember hearing some story about Israeli land owners getting around some kosher soil use rules by putting crops in plastic planters above the field for a year.

It's like they love twisting rules so much that they make up new ones just to show off how much they can fuck with them.

Loopholes like this are common in Judaism and the rabbi is probably correct.

There are already loopholes for using electricity on Shabbat, and certain appliances are jew-approved since it bypasses Shabbats restrictions

For a bunch of faggots who invoke da joos in EVERY fucking thread, you sure seem to be completely clueless about them.

you are nearly there lad

the talmud is a instructional book on how to be sneaky and find loop holes,this mindset the young jew develops gives them skills in life to think out of the box

its the source of their power

They raise pigs on planks of wood

if anyone has not spent 5 minutes watching the kosher switch video, its worth your time. ultimate jewery for jews jewing jews on how to avoid paying for a shabbos goy to come over and turn the lights on and off on shabbat.
youtube.com/watch?v=NdbkvJznmwU

It's relevant because our entire legal system is based on the midrash,the praxeology of treachery defines Jewishness, but there's more to it than that...

Attached: 1497564881623.png (1366x1218, 737K)

White people can't cook at all for fucksake.

Attached: f7d89a200c268dcaa3213e9b0d59af17--graham-crackers-thanksgiving.jpg (507x507, 39K)

lmfao looks like the Jews are mad, look at the downvotes

I was a shabbos goy as a teenager, it's where I learned a lot of Jewish stuff, also challa bread is great

Attached: 1502775326568.jpg (1296x651, 352K)

/board

share some stories if you like. do they have an uber service for shabbos goys nowadays?

An eruv is a ritual enclosure that some Jewish communities, and especially Orthodox Jewish communities, construct in their neighborhoods as a way to permit Jewish residents or visitors to carry certain objects outside their own homes on Sabbath and Yom Kippur. An eruv accomplishes this by integrating a number of private and public properties into one larger private domain, thereby avoiding restrictions on carrying objects from the private to the public domain on Sabbath and holidays.
>a rope

Attached: img783206.jpg (667x397, 23K)

No self respecting human being avoids pork.

milk is one of the main ingredients in their spirit cooking bullshit. google mandrake.

Why aren't Muslims and Jews allowed to eat pork in the first place? Bacon is the best tasting meat.

where the fuck have you been? They jews always have done this shit. They automate elevators on saturday to avoid "doing work" that is pushing a button, they fly in garbage bags because "it isnt flying if they are stationary in a bag and the bag just so happens to be flying. (pic related).

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 29K)

lmfao

Attached: 1520281655784.jpg (253x200, 16K)

fucking hell never seen this

Attached: gaishtienberg_10.jpg (822x476, 294K)

Why does the Jewish God love his followers disobeying him?
Does he also love children who play the "I'm not touching you" game?

Ah, that sign of a Jew sealed in a plastic sack is so soothing to my disgust mechanism. Real talk, they look so much better like that.

Attached: laughingelfman.jpg (256x353, 26K)

Attached: 1509100185982.jpg (355x474, 38K)

It's actually out of fear of entering a Jewish graveyard by flying over it not the flying itself.
I don't see how a plastic bag separates better than the airplane but I suspect telling these orthodox Jews that modern planes are pressurized would harm Israeli oxygen bottle sales.

What the fuck, he's going to gas himself.
Doesn't that break a mitzvah or something?

>shabbos goy
man im laughing my ass off