BECOME A HOBO!

White man if you follow your ancestral nature the universe will favor you!

>The jew will fear you because you dont need money to survive and therefore he cannot control you
>The goverment will fear you because its laws mean nothing to you and your taxes are 0
>The nigger will fear you because he wont get any gibs anymore and he knows you dont give a fuck about the goverment favoritism he has when you engage with him
>The white woman will fear you because she wont be getting any gibs from you and she wont be able threaten to hurt your social standing since your self-reliance nulifies the need for a social standing

MGTOW is the only thing that has touched this topic. COME BACK WHITE MAN. Do what your pagan, knight errant, cowboy, mountainman DNA complels you to do and become the boggeyman of this world for all the subhuman peasants mentioned above!

Attached: wandering.jpg (2048x1280, 711K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uCB42DDDXPI
therollinghobo.com/eastern-dirt-14
m.youtube.com/watch?v=avG_vUvM0J4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>white man become a hobo

how about no

t.

Attached: Wagecuck.jpg (275x184, 9K)

Ask a transient any thing.

Do you agree with OP?

White man live up to the examples your successful ancestor left for you to cultivate: become a scientist, a soldier, a lawyer, an engineer, a doctor, a leader of men. Culture leads you to advance yourself and, by extension, your people. Forget about anything but success: forget envy, forget fear, forget hate. Just love yourself and your ability to make, to innovate, and to succeed.

I wouldn't say it as he says it by any means. Nothing owns me though. I own it.
However, I am a monk of my own design. I only advise it for ascetic types.

These were the unssucesful ancestors. Cucked to kill each other in jew war 1-2.
> scientist, a soldier, a lawyer, an engineer, a doctor, a leader of men
All controllable by the jew, the nigger, the goverment and the white woman.

Attached: wem_AErIb.jpg (800x450, 220K)

Well, I can't argue with that. It's the one realistic way of freeing yourself from the system and would likely contribute to its destruction if enough people were on board with this idea.

Stop feeding the monster, as Varg would say.

Yes lower the bar while asian and indian faggots swoop in and take your position.

Let them be controllable wagecucks if they like it so much what do I care about them?

You have been brainwashed by jews to think lowering the bar is just fine and dandy.

Did your recent ancestors lower the bar?

>lower the bar
You mean eat less shit?
>Recent ancestors
You mean boomerfags? Bad example

actual projection, impressive

Attached: new_smug_yui.jpg (316x317, 14K)

>actual projection, impressive

This might not be a bad ide for an individual who is tired of the system and wants freedom, but for a society it would never work. Millions of men need to eat, and they need to create a progenity. All white males becoming hobos would just mean that brown people will settle our lands.

Sigh...

All white males becoming hobos means muhamad better start wagecucking for his 10 children or gtfo.

boomerfag detected

>if ive got nothing worth stealing no one will steal from me :-)

great strategy hot shot

come on man, ill buy an interesting premise but this sucks

I'm already FI (inb4 hey hey heeeeeeeey)

I dont need to be a homeless faggot

More like if I dont produce excess wealth I will not attract thieves.

Also this is not for you to buy white jew (bussinessman).

kek

wouldnt u like to have a nice home?

surely the solution is to put up an alarm and maybe buy a gun, not live in a cardboard box

What is this some kind of soft "oh shit he is escaping recapture him"? ill have a gun and I dont need an alarm nor a nice home. Thats what the merchant needs not what the hunter needs.

Who would want to be NEET without the tendies? I'll stay in my mom's basement; thank you very much.

Do you struggle to survive?

I guess its a warlike NEET lol.

Disengaging with the system that is attacking us seems like a natural corse if action but we need to compete for resources and gain the support of the people. We need to set up lucid, nebulous groups that can gain the approval of the people by providing security to natives from the foreign hordes and helps people who have been betrayed by our traitorous government.

I used to be afraid of being homeless
I started learning how to live off the land. Eating from it, building, even the spiritual aspects of it are so ingrained into me now that I don't even feel civilized anymore.
I basically became a feral human. I still live with my parents, eat my main meal with them, even smoke weed with my mom and hunt and fish with my dad.
But, when I'm not with them, I eat what I find in the woods and around my house.
Dandelion flowers make a nice buttery snack, and squirrels are quick and easy to field dress, so I eat them a lot. Just make sure you get plenty of nuts in your diet. I eat black walnuts and hickory nuts, sometimes I even flour the squirrel meat with acorn meal and fry it on the fire. Its so good.

Society is in decline. And that's good. Babylon must fall. God will not be mocked. He will take back what belongs to him. We belong to Him as well. Strip a man of his technology, and what does he have?

Soon we will all be dodging emissions & collecting artefacts in the Zone, so I say good choice to practice early.

What does a squirrel taste like?

Vagabond would be a better title. Hobo stands for homeward bound.
I do agree with you though. Currently, if you are a wage slave, you are basically paying for your own replacement. Starving the beast is the only way to kill it. It's funny how some of the greatest tales from our history are about the Knight-Errant or the wandering hero. Not just in the European stories but in most cultures. What once was considered noble would now get you the nightstick express to a cell, the morgue, or at best out of town.

Wtf are you talking about?

>Vagabond
Wanderer, hobo, whatever. You get the idea.

Removing our support of the system and creating our own

Piss off white jew

Not an argument meme flaggot.

youtu.be/uCB42DDDXPI

Argument for what? Do that on your own. Why do you need me to do that for you?

Learning 10 edible plants in the area you live doesn't take long at all .. Fish is the easiest and most abundant protein, net, not hook. Also birds are everywhere.. chances are if you go outside the first wildlife you will see is a bird.. Most people don't even see them at all.

Is going cross country and hitchiking the way to go nowadays? It's pretty expensive to even get into the city from my town.

Ask Spongebob.

Unironically this

Why be a hobo when you can be a Rolling hobo?

therollinghobo.com/eastern-dirt-14

>BECOME A HOBO!
This will surely help the white race, memeflag.

Attached: coin.jpg (439x290, 23K)

You hate the system and so you want to disengage from it.
If we have enough people disengaged from the system they can easily crush us individually.
If we network as disengaged individuals we can fight the inevitable crack down more effectively, and even in time, start to take back the system and restore it to one that works for our benefit again.

Love how one of the tryhard shills stopped answering lol.

Attached: scared-nervous-panic-sweaty-cry-desperate-jew-kike-yid-hebrew-tears-merchant.png (354x504, 129K)

>our
Im not with the same as you white(?) jew. The ability to disengage should give you a hint that a crackdown doesnt affect me as much as you.

Piss off swedeflag

Attached: 1521467669293.gif (1114x835, 123K)

You seem like some kind of leftypol enviro-anarchist type that thinks Sup Forums will side with you if you call someone a jew.
The government will make harsher vagrancy laws if a lot of people start to do this. You won't be immune.
Offer solutions and exploring ideas seems to be too much for your neohippy anarcho retard brain.

Kind of like chicken, but closer to rabbit. Imagine chicken with a smokey, gamey taste. Really lean too, hardly any fat. You eat it on the bone, like chicken.

Herbs are the easiest, but trees are super important to learn. I'm currently waiting for the redbud trees to bloom so I can eat some of those sweet pink flowers.
I live on top of a hill so I don't have anywhere I can fish within walking distance. I wish I did, bluegill fillets are nice.

Yes goys! Drop out of society and lose all your rights! See how that goes for you! Oigh veeigh!

>Left vs Right
Try again
>The law
Read OP

The idea that someone grants me rights (aka permission) needs to die.

You have zero understanding of responsibility and the concept of state, on a political board. Leave.

Your plan doesn't have enough meat on the bones.
I would support doing this in principle, but if we don't prepare for the inevitable backlash from the government then we only have ourselves to blame if it goes tits up.

>muh responsibility
HA!
>Leave
No

m.youtube.com/watch?v=avG_vUvM0J4

Try your scare tactics elsewhere.

At least try to explain your position and ideas before resorting to ad hom retardation.

Why would I explain myself to you? Who the fuck do you think you are to a hobo who doesnt need a social standing?

And this is fundamentally the problem with libertarianism.

>Left, right, centre
Try again.

When did I say any of those words?

Suddenly crickets. All the shills dont know how to counter the vagabond argument. The jew/goverment/nigger/mudslime/white woman fears the vagabond.

nah bro just nothing worth responding to :^)

>Libertarianism

You sound like one.

Yet here you are making the effort to respond that its not worth responding to.

Attached: 1516242596846.jpg (306x306, 16K)

>left, right, centre
Try again.

>The only downside is you being a hobo.
I've got a better idea.
Let's take control of our own law, and let's throw politicaians in the jails with his equal as fuck minorities that are really the majority.

Attached: IMG_3052.jpg (500x655, 90K)

Explain your position to the board.
The fact you just give a few vague sentences then call anyone who asks for more details a jew/shill says everything.
Every idea floated on this board stands on its own merit and the benefits it can bring. We don't entertain vague notions by edgelords here with no deeper explanations. Back to r/anarchohippies and stay off our board brainlet.

Don't be a boomer, agree with lowering the bar.

Why did you need me to write about being a hobo before you got such a bright idea? I dont need to engage any law or politician or minority. You trying to redirect me into active engagement means you fear disengagement.

Read OP. If you cant understand what Im saying you deserve it.

Boomerfag confirmed.

I'm trying that now.

are you the same sperging autist whos grammar quickly begins to fall apart?

>muh grammar
The shill is desperate.

yep its one of my favorite posters. good to see you again user, you should really tripcode

Attached: 1509580478736.jpg (421x427, 46K)

what hormones were u prescribed?

tripcode?
Im mostly doing MGTOW and pagan threads. Are you sure its me?

if its not then you have the same exact posting style as a guy in a lot of skyking threads

Nah I dont do skyking threads. Anything else you need besides my grammar?

I think you meant "very successful"

>Controlled to kill each other
>Very successful
wew lad

Nice try nigger-not even shill. Just some nigger/nigger lover posting demotivational shit cuz a ((()))feed article claimed the alt-right are targeting depression prone wypipo.

If by nigger you mean not a pussy then I guess Im a nigger. If by nigger you mean non-white then Im not a nigger.

Off topic
>>>out

Say what?

Like creating own community while engaging with government as little it's possible.