What a genius idea

What a genius idea

Attached: 06CEC90F-C280-4C19-9728-22DBCFF4AFB9.jpg (1125x1117, 682K)

So Silkroad 2.0?

Ok, and when it comes out we Tweet about using it to avoid niggers.

>inb4 its used by humans to avoid black-majority regions

LMAO truuuuu

Is this because they like to ride black dick?

DELET THIS

this

I already have a map of black owned businesses right here. Pic related.

Nice, I'll use it to know which businesses to avoid.

The black chamber of commerce?

>working on app
yeah man throwing money at chinks is hard work

this hahaha stupid niggers

kek

>he doesn't know niggers are best coders

One can only imagine the outrage if the races were reversed.

They're looking for a black owned business to do the coding. Sounds pretty challengeing.

Black-owned businesses are actually not very friendly to blacks.
Most black-owned banks have a worse record of lending money to black people than the other leading banks.

Kinda funny when you think about it.

Always pushing the race narrative.

First thing that came to mind while reading the pic.

Why didn't they think about that?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (917x1200, 234K)

Kek

failing before it even starts

spbp

>Why didn't they think about that?
They are negroes.

yup

Wow, an app borne out of black racism! Easily scuppered Sup Forums, lets get creative with this! Huge listings of fake black businesses, ones 'selling' crispy chicken, watermelons and hair extensions?

Attached: 1520575664200.jpg (506x271, 50K)

I always chuckle when I see chimps wearing suits.

now we know what places to avoid

makes sense

#blackexcellence

Wish more niggers would do this instead of trying to subvert white people.

So segregation is back?

Exactly. What a racist app, shame on you JayZ and Diddy Kong

A couple things about this. I'm glad to see Nogs trying to better themselves by supporting small business etc. I'm also looking forward to this app so that I can avoid these places like the plague.

Here here, Diddy & Jay. Keep up the good work.

Fucking kek.

But there's no pic ano-
oh I get it haha
user you dirty dog

Perfect. Now i can avoid them easier

Sup.

Attached: American Nazi Party leader George Lincoln Rockwell confronting Martin Luther King Jr., 1965.jpg (1282x1034, 198K)

Wasn't there an app for for avoiding 'sketchy' neighborhoods that failed for being waysism?

This seems like an excellent replacement for that.

Tidal would have crushed Spotify if only people had been able to find it

Attached: 49B041AC-3BD3-4A13-ADAC-2A7A50776093.jpg (1242x1462, 915K)

>0 results

Attached: 1517690786420.jpg (768x1024, 63K)

>What a genius idea

it really is a good idea. If i go to a restaurant, I want to be sure there are no niggers in the kitchen. this will help me assure that I only eat in the most cleanly environments.

Why is jay-z looking uncomfy ?

>sticks & dirt'R'us

Tidal is for people listening to nigger rhythm, their classical music selection is pitiful

Would be funny if every business coincides with registered sex offenders or felons

>ends up being used to avoid niggers
brilliant

Attached: 1414611510067.jpg (600x754, 39K)

youve played yourselves once again

So it's basically a rib shack finder?

Umm.. ok

I have no issue with this. They go away and we easily avoid them. Win-win

Good! I'm having a hard time finding LSD.

>Tidal would have crushed Spotify if only people had been able to find it

All those internet radio stations... are not profitable, the organization that talk about how much artists should be paid online are in bed with big labels, and that ask those huge prices so those sites goes extinct.

Those sites help people get out of the small catalog normal radios have that are controlled by big labels by payola (and reverse payola too, when they pay the labels to play X, they give also a list of artists that the radio can play from), and shutting down them is a positive thing for the big (now 3) labels.

By controlling normal radio catalog they control what people know and so what people can listen and by the way normal radio and tv stations talk about what they show (talking in a way like if they played 99.5% of all artists) they control people will to research for more (THEY WONT RESEARCH FOR MORE).
Places like spotify, pandora and tidal could help people discover new bands, by making them listen to it without the user actually having to think "hey I am going to research new bands/artists".

That.

What if we make an app that will make finding white-owned business easier? Will it be awkay or will it be racist?

>A and B are working on app that will make finding white-owned business easier.

kek

Attached: freeway-ricky-ross.jpg (630x420, 24K)

I follow.

>Chaim and Schlomo are working on an app that will make finding Jewish-owned businesses easier

Attached: 1519408204044.jpg (1188x594, 82K)

They already do this by renaming streets
Look at all the MLK's

Look at Sunset Blvd. They renamed part of it Ceasar Chavez to let other whites know that they've ventured into east LA

Good ... good.

Attached: IMG_3070.jpg (1600x648, 200K)

If I ever go to America I'm getting the app for this.

That's TOTALLY racist!

no need!
>app for blacks
>app for spics
>download both
>go to places listed by neither

Imagine the food poisoning. Imagine the crime levels. Imagine the failing business and debt AFRICAN AMERICANS CAUSED THE 2008 FINANCIAL CRASH by being treated like normal people and then not paying their debts.
No wonder (((bastards))) like Soros love them.

Attached: IMG_3052.jpg (500x655, 90K)

Here's how this is gonna work out.
Some yuppie, #woke blacks will use this as intended. Some pavement apes will use it to find black owned businesses and say "AYOOO MUH NIGGA, CAN I GET A DISCOUNT CUZ I A NIGGA? NO? AITE, FUCK YOU DEN, IMMA GO SHOP AT A WHITE STORE." And a vast majority of blacks won't care.

>TIL: it takes a combined effort with over 1b net worth to find niggers who work

Attached: FC824A3D-BF51-4E78-9996-5A21BEC94B7D.jpg (453x483, 27K)

This.
I think this diddly app will be handy. Cuts both ways, and it's so hypocritical it will piss off even brainwashees

>inb4 it's taken down as racist as all the businesses are in white areas.

>Diddy and Jay-Z are working on App that will make avoiding Black-Owned businesses easier.
Thank you based niggers

>"How to become an easy target"
>"Black Lives Matter edition"

Attached: 1488208192459-0.gif (300x168, 649K)

Attached: 1517775718895.jpg (600x600, 26K)

But you can smell BBQ and fried chicken places a mile away...

>Most black-owned banks
???

I watch those Jew pawnbrokers on Discovery sometimes. The Africans cause lots of scenes. Let africand ruin and assault each other, this app is basically a return to the days of segregation.

Attached: IMG_2866.jpg (540x960, 44K)

>go to find black owned businesses
>all are in the straight hood and theres still only like 20
>people use it to avoid blacks
Great idea lmao.

Attached: 1513999958699.png (327x316, 165K)

Isn't that why the thread was made? Just be patient and encourage a Jewish version before going full 1488.

Attached: 1521552432618-1.jpg (888x499, 72K)

Look how hard they try to imitate a successful white man. They go to comical depths. All Jay Z needs is a pocketwatch on a chain, and why is Diddy wearing sunglasses *indoors*?

This is too funny. I can't even. I don't even remember the last time I couldn't even.

kek

first reply best reply

/thread

the app will find literally 0 black owned business in places like Utah

While there drinking French cognac, swiss watches, italian suits

It would be hilarious to sit in on a meeting while these niggers discuss their business strategy. Someone please leak some audio

>my nigga you ever heard of craigslist

Nog Dodger. £2.50 download for iPhone/android
Sweet.

Nigger Avoider 5.0

Segregation is BLACK!

Why would black people would want to use an app created by niggers?

D-DELETE THIS!!!

Attached: black-man-screaming-tired-business-network-20493630.jpg (1300x957, 171K)

Nog Dodger 5.0 is on every parents list of installed software for their kids phones.

Attached: IMG_2936.jpg (471x383, 87K)

We need one for all races.

Cool. Now cops can find crackhouses instantly, no more drawn out surveillance missions

Pretty much this.

>diddy and jay-z are endorsing an app made by white people to find black owned businesses easier*

FTFY

Attached: 1463412043170.gif (242x251, 500K)

genius idea!
Blacks truly need to segregate for the USA to live in peace. Also deport all beaners and spics while you can. before its too late

This doesn't make any sense when you're speaking so generally, but that's probably on purpose.

It's reasonable to assume that a black-owned business will be situated in a black neighborhood. Many black neighborhoods are poor, with many of its people having terrible credit or no credit at all. That will affect the rate of loans that the bank gives to black people.

But let's say the bank is actually in a white neighborhood or a mixed one at the least. That means there are less black people around to give the loans to in the first place, regardless of what their credit score is.

Maybe you should be more specific if you're so confident in your point. Do they lend to black people less than the same bank loans to white people? Or just compared to how many blacks the other banks loan to them? You could mean either one and we won't know because you left it vague.

I stopped buying FUBU and listening to rap in middle school, though. That was 24 years ago.

>Tfw whites use it as a way to avoid shitty service
>tfw black owned business declines
>Tfw good, white owned companies who appoint token blacks to higher offices to place appearance over profit fail

We honestly should fund and support this.

>app that makes finding black owned businesses easier gets massive funding from white supremacists so they can avoid said businesses

i love this timeline

That's some good thinking user

Most black owned and operated restaurants in my area are shit compared to other restaurants. 95% of the time they are much slower, more expensive, and nickel and dime you for every little extra thing. You can find Asian owned restaurants that specialize in the same type of foods that do it better.
There are a few black owned spots that do it right though and run their shop like a machine.