Parallel Paradise

When Unicorn no longer likes you, Bicorn is your new friend!

Other urls found in this thread:

wasabisyrup.com/archives/YUT_f-L7zBU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

after waiting for 3000 years, the first step toward a slut.

But is true, that she is literary turning into a nymphomaniac.

>unicorns only let virgins approach them
Why does Japan know so much about western mythology?

It's why the last one chose death instead. She knew she couldn't win, only run where she could not be reached.

Well, she pretty much said that.

So what kind of girls they will meet in next chapter?

>So what kind of girls they will meet in next chapter?
Horny girls, of course.

>kicks her in the face
How is she not dead?

He obviously held back for fear of getting thot blood all over his hooves.

I love how you dont even need translations to read this shit

Wrong! We need translation! Mashiro should really do something soon!

anime when

If the seaside town has a church, I guess they'll meet stuff like nuns or more scholarly types.

Judging by cases of Elfen Lied and Gokukoku, announcement (if any) will come around release of Vol. 6.

Which one chose suicide?

>stuff like nuns
In Japan fantasy Miko priestess is more likely.

Haru.
Narrow eyed girls in Okamoto's works are always set to die.

Thanks! I haven't read this since he fucked the hime-cut/miko girl.

Misaki is not miko.

Is anyone translating this anymore?

Pure Mashiro are still doing translation, but they are late with editing. If you can do cleaning, you can help them.

Her role is written as 忍者 (ninja), read as ストライダー(strider) to remove the japanese connotation.

We obviously need some non-lethal raping monsters. So girls can have some additional "fun".

>non-lethal raping monsters
I think the Kalls are still tied to the reproductive cycle of that world.

WTF? dropped

It seems likely, but the only question is how they don't die. Since the random character shown to die doesn't dissolve instead though, it might be that they actually aren't even dead in that state, but in some form of magical coma until birth.

Okamoto can't live without girls melting again!

Imagine tentacle monsters in this manga.

Did Asanagi help write this? I swear man hater girl became cattle to the dick

Is stated, that when they die by "moonbreaking" (reaching 20 years old) they will go to heaven and their body will disappear, when they die by raping from Kall, they go to hell and their body will not disappear. Youta himself assume that this is simply their belief, but who knows.

Right now, she is like this.
Yes, she is holding his dick

Did she lose to the D the hardest? I know Tomboy wanted it real bad

Literally "can't beat the cock: the manga".

They all are pretty much total nymphomaniacs now. One picture says all.

But is worthy to note that Roomi tantrumed most when he was about to leave city, essentially forcing him to take her with him.

4 out of 5 isn't a bad start to saving the world, does Roomi have more development than the other girls that might suggest a end with only her and the MC? Tomboy literally can't live without the dick and at least for the girls he's already fucked he should harem end

shouldn't his goal be fucking as many girls as he can before they croak? He'd actually be saving their lives.

So far, Roomi, Lilia and Misaki got a relatively same amount of space (Momo little less), Lilia even got special treatment when collar mark on her neck doesn't appeared (effectively revealing, that it's currently unknown meaning is not relevant to girls losing virginity and breaking curse). But even with similar space for all girls, Roomi pretty much fills role of "first girl". And now she travels with MC alone, leaving other three behind.

I guess we will see how many chapters they travel alone together before MC picks up more chicks

also so Lilia is not cured of the curse or is the Collar and removal of the curse not related?

His position is essentially same as for main guy from World End's Harem. Either reach nearly impossible goal and save everyone without needing sex (here it's killing certain goddess), or fuck them and save so many as he physically can.
He however, unlike that naive eunuch from WEH, acts more logically and humanly and decides to fuck girls, while trying to figure out how kill that goddess.

>I guess we will see how many chapters they travel alone together before MC picks up more chicks
They just arrived into new city by last chapter. Next one is pretty much guaranteed to introduce new girls.
>also so Lilia is not cured of the curse or is the Collar and removal of the curse not related?
Essentially we know nothing for sure. Just when Lilia's neck mark doesn't appear, Youta realizes, that bird god actually never said anything about neck marks, and thus assumes, that they most likely are unrelated to curse and have a different meaning. But what, we do not know. (few people, including me, believe that it turns out to be most likely pregnancy mark)

I would have hoped that if she didn't have a collar by now, some character would have noticed and mentioned it.

>acts more logically and humanly and decides to fuck girls, while trying to figure out how kill that goddess.
He's just fucking the same 4 already saved girls though.Each nut wasted in them is another girl he could have saved.

>pregnancy mark
I could see that but wouldn't that imply she is infertile? everyone else go it right away

Rather they fuck him. He tries to not waste any time, but he simply must deal with four nymphomaniacs with an insatiable libido.

Fighting off these advances would only waste more time

It's possible, or simply she is not so luck. Even in real live some girls can have a problem to conceive. But hard to say, whether that mark is even meant for pregnancy. One thing that plays for it most is that mark always appear when he cum inside girl.

>Next one is pretty much guaranteed to introduce new girls.
The city is triangular, so perhaps three new guardians?

Do we know if all other cities are all human? We did have that random elf.

At very least we know that there is supposed to be shrine which worships The goddess of jealousy.

More elves would be nice.

Tanned tomboy pure-sluts.

Elf MILF would be nice.

He needs to fuck that midget cat elf first.

Imagine whole city filled with these.

So, everyone else has noticed that all of the girls have these weird black bauble things on their heads, right?

Would people still liked this manga if heroines got tentacled?

It's already confirmed to be plotpoint.

We will soon see, but perhaps the elves live in the forest by the lake.

>tfw unicorn knows a thot when it sees one

>van gogh painting sky
>Japanese fantasy
It's clearly a jrpg world, it can go either way.

so does the bicorn, bicorns have the opposite taste of unicorns, and also opposite symbolism.

new characters.

Another slut has join the fray.

Always so stoic before the D enters the equation.

>anal soon

FINALLY

post the rest

Can't wait to see the one sitting on the rock succumb to the dick.

thanks user!

I wish Okamoto made Kazumi in this series and not Brynhilder. She deserved better than the awful series she was in.

>I wish Okamoto made Kazumi in this series and not Brynhilder.
yfw this is all just a virtual reality world made by Kazumi

I like how the bicorn rejects her

Yeah but fret not, it'll accept her later after the deed with MC.

Korean boys were faster this time.

The only problem with that is her personality might change slightly after contact. The MC is better though and wouldn't run away then.

That would be mindfuck.

wasabisyrup.com/archives/YUT_f-L7zBU

p1: p2: p3: p4: p5: p6: here

you wanted horse rape, right?

he isn't that wild, see?

uh oh

like an old married couple

do I see a loli?

UMI DA!

only one wall - no protection from the sea.

BONK!
no naked dip for you.

KYAH!
I'm tripping and falling on the new girl's crotch!

averted this trope.

can we call her miss clumsy?

last page

>次号はお休みです。ヤンマガ2/3 合併号 (12月11日発売) にっづく。

Finally some good equal for Roomi. We need paizuri sandwich so soon as possible.

Bicorn now reminds rape horse from Berserk as fuck.

Next issue ParaPara is on break, returns on 11/12

In other words 1 week break AGAIN!
Vol.3 better be worth of all that waiting!

B E A C H O R G Y
A
C
H
O
R
G
Y

Wait what?