>healthier
>undercuts the (((meat industry)))
>avoid all of the toxic (((hormones))) pumped into meat
>endorsed by Hitler
>did I mention that it's healthier?

>inb4 muh bacon
Not an argument
>inb4 hurr soyboy
Sorry meatcuck, but vegan men have HIGHER test levels. Your soyboy shit is a meme.
>inb4 w-well I'm edgy and just don't care *tips fedora*
Congrats, you're basically a nigger

Attached: 1511282761165.jpg (480x358, 40K)

hhhhaaaahhahahaa look at me i'm posting stupid threads on pol with a meme flag on

>Being a carbfag
Lean meat and vegetables is the best option.

Attached: 1468486486.jpg (750x870, 41K)

>being an herbivore pussy
>vegan """"""""""""""man""""""""""

Attached: 8d6958cf495eff1d62c09505e5ed2e88.png (659x791, 179K)

Just count your calories and you're good.

You can feel the tastiness of the meat just by looking at it

Attached: janjetina.jpg (800x354, 302K)

add some potatoes with the meat...delicious

Attached: 9b5555bc3fd3b98fc773.jpg (720x480, 80K)

You're all faggots. Men eat whatever they please and women accept them because they are fucking men, not primpy little sissies like you fretting over every fucking nut you swallow.

I get being against industrialized meat to a point, but killing to eat is life's most core truth.

t. 500 pound goblino who shovels down sugar and potato chips

I can't tell what animal, but it does set my stomach rumbling a bit.

>muh hitler

why would anyone want to be a doped up autistic german snacking on carrots destroying europe claiming to be aryan while descending from haplo e with black hair? fucking niggers go eat a handful of dirt and reconnect with your ancestors you fucking worm

>I can't tell what animal, but it does set my stomach rumbling a bit.

lamb

When the steaks run out. I'm going to start eating vegans.

you eat to eat all things in moderation to be healthy unless you are training to get bulkier or lose fat in witch case a different diet would be needed

come home

Attached: Teleća-koljenica-s-krumpirom-i-mrkvom-kao-ispod-peke.jpg (860x573, 79K)

I haven't had good lamb in ages...

Brb making sandwich

hey I eat meat but these angry omnivores only have hedonism as an argument, hilarious!
keep winning OP

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>literally bound to eat soy not to get sick
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1521494712607.jpg (1024x721, 114K)

I don't eat intelligent animals like pig or octopus but there is nothing wrong with eating fish and chicken or even cat (if that's your thing). They are literally retarded so you are basically doing them a favor.

>healthier
>better for the environment
>ethical
>healthier
>undercuts the (((meat industry)))
>good for your memory
>healthier

>not news or politics

Vegetarian masterace reporting in.

may I interest you in a beef burger ?

Attached: exps41063_SD163614D12_01_3b.jpg (1200x1200, 223K)

Veganism is the chad diet.

Attached: 20160208-vegan-menu-pricing-03.jpg (1500x1125, 291K)

>healthier
>every available source of protein fucks your digestive system to hell, unlike meat
Stopped reading here.

>plants don't have feelings
Only a barbarian would think this

this has way more flavor than Vegans generally eat a larger variety of food than normies and it takes more creative skills to figure out how those flavors all go together. On top of that it is red-pilled as fuck because you are not dependent on meat to get your proteins and gains.

For all the greengoy nu-males itt:
>And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered.
Genesis 9:2
Being afraid of eating animals is the highest form of cuckoldry, can't see a man too afraid of his meal kicking out all the Mohammeds and Jamals once the day comes. Animals don't even have consciousness, they basically are bio-computers with a program able to detect damage, so they can either avoid or minimize it. Just because you run a similar program does not mean you should care about the animal as you would about yourself.
>muh empathy
A feeling that was created to maximize your fitness for survival because living (well-integrated) in a group of other humans is of #1 priority to secure your survival as a social species. Animals do not offer you cooperation like other human-beings, so applying empathy to them would be welfare-state-tier cuckoldry.
Also, animals can only poop & run on their nutricion, while humans can work on much more complex and important matters. That chunk of meat would be the most useful on a hard-working doctor's plate, not out there in the forest.

Fasting is the only acceptable diet. How often you eat is more important that what and how much, but eating mostly carbs will fuck you up, especially if you're lean.

Attached: 1474104914735.png (1024x1117, 1.27M)

Attached: Memeflags.jpg (577x395, 213K)

>let's

>1 post by this id
>meme flag
>meme topic

Delit it

Attached: images (5).jpg (384x384, 9K)

nothing in that verse speaks about eating the animals.

>Animals are delivered into our hands so we should eat them
>But Babies are also delivered into our hands...

My people did not climb to the top of the fucking food chain to munch a fucking leaf. Ya know what? For every animal you dont eat, im going to eat 3.

its nice to find good company.

im a right wing vegan for health and moral issues, the redpills are there.

animals and vertabrates specifically have a pitutary gland.

ever step on a dog's foot? and they cry in pain? reminder that all animals feel that pain, emotional and physical.

i am pro-hunting and pro-fishing, also pro-raising livestock for individual consumption.

I am anti factory farm and i think the idea of equating eating meat that YOU HAVE NOT KILLED is somehow masculine is a terrible falsehood.

god gave us the dominion over the animals, he didnt say murder endless living beings for $1.99 cheeseburgers.

Attached: 1521664958865.jpg (832x960, 47K)