APOLOGIZE

Attached: VXH1eLKRcUrZvTn1g6pf1UKt_uExf68Civ4k2sc0fSE.jpg (632x767, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FBWv55inXfc?t=33s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck niggers

Attached: 1488752917018.png (300x315, 127K)

Im sawee

Attached: 13wfw9g03.gif (498x490, 1.58M)

Thanks for posting a link. I was actually interested, faggot.

Mexicans, in this case.

SJWs will bitch about anything

Maconha.

You should say cannabis because it's scientifically accurate. Race has noting to do with it.

Why does the left believe in the conspiracy theories surrounding pot. It isn't illegal because "muh racism" or "muh paper companies"
It is a fucking hallucinogen, a mild one, but still a hallucinogen. LSD isn't fucking legal either.

I fucking hate stoners and pot enthusiasts so much. I knew a girl who got raped after someone slipped her something in her pot. She deserved it.

Attached: stoner hate.png (1000x1000, 407K)

And I am sure you call Tigers "Panthera tigris" right? After all that is the scientific name

>because it's scientifically accurate
So I should call gasoline 'a mixture C4-C12 hydrocarbons, paraffins,olefins and cycloalkanes'? It's called a common name, we use them for everything. Cool your autism

>weed is a hallucinogen
>never smoked it before
Don’t talk about things you know nothing of

>Dog shit tastes bad
>Has never eaten dog shit
One does not need to commit every crime in order to be a judge. One can look at the evidence and declare that something is a positive or negative for society.

it is a psychedelic you turbo-leaf

Attached: mexicanSmokingHerb.jpg (657x415, 94K)

FUCKNIGGERSFUCKNIGGERSFUCKNIGGERSFUCKNIGGERSFUCKNIGGERSFUCKNIGGERSFUCKNIGGERSFUCKNIGGERSFUCKNIGGERSFUCKNIGGERSFUCKNIGGERSFUCKNIGGERSFUCKNIGGERSFUCKNIGGERSFUCKNIGGERSFUCKNIGGERSFUCKNIGGERSFUCKNIGGERSFUCKNIGGERSFUCKNIGGERSFUCKNIGGERSFUCKNIGGERSFUCKNIGGERSFUCKNIGGERSFUCKNIGGERSFUCKNIGGERSFUCKNIGGERSFUCKNIGGERSFUCKNIGGERSFUCKNIGGERSFUCKNIGGERSFUCKNIGGERS

Attached: Luftwaffe_swastika.svg.png (2000x2000, 86K)

>you should-
fuck you nigger

I prefer the term Cannabis because if I use it then they will shut up about niggers.

>slipped her something in her pot
>weed is a hallucinogen
Fuck off kike

Fuck the hall monitors and control freaks of the left. They shame and blame to control what you can say, think, share, buy, wear, watch and listen to.

I genuinely despise them. So very much.

Attached: hemp-chart.jpg (2048x2048, 948K)

ok fine, psychedelic (even though it does cause hallucinations) that isn't better.

>t. conspiracy theorist nutjob

Attached: tin foil hat.jpg (638x792, 61K)

Every time they try and pull this shit it brings people to our side, if that helps. It gives me that murderous rage feeling as well though

You have to smoke an insane amount of weed to make you hallucinate, you’d be too stoned to keep smoking long before that.

Fucking crazy. Marijuana has been its name forever.

Attached: image.jpg (604x604, 186K)

>it is a psychedelic

so are alcohol, sugar and cigars. What is your point?

He’s 100% right though. They called it marijuana to make it sound more Mexican while also claiming Mexicans are going around smoking weed and chopping people’s heads off.

Nothing wrong with this though but he’s not lying.

Yet the facts remain.

Same.

If it was so profitable,,, why wouldn't the paper companies just switch materials? Oh right because you are gay

niggers.

couldnl't a lot of those companies just keep having their monopolies if pot were still legal? I don't see the legalization of pot somehow destroying conagra foods. Hempseed could still be made by giant corporations if it were made legal. I think there's a bit of truth to the meme but its mostly hokum.

not comparable, cannabis sounds cooler and he's right that "marijuana" is the product of a racist ad campaign to get people to not like it

>Attacking the Spanish Language
Racist much?

Fuck Marijuana niggers

Fuck no. I say what I want.

Weed is fucking degenerate and turns strong men into weak girly men. Kill yourself and tske your weed stash and shove it straight up your mothers ass

You're not fooling anyone with that comparison, it's simply not the same

You're speaking on something you don't have actual knowledge of and your opinion isn't worth shit as a result, and hopefully whoever you speak to about this in the future can realize that as well.

As for you yourself, you'll never realized why you're a retard so I guess i should just leave you be now.

I call it “the pot”

today I learned that poverty is a health condition.
kys your sorry self.

>cannabis sounds cooler
>Being a degenerate because it sounds 'cool'
Yeah, you should pack it in and kys

i don't smoke weed anymore but i did for a large portion of my life. i'm in the military now so it's just not worth the risk if we get drug tested or something. that being said, i still enjoy entheogens like catnip and white lotus. cannabis as a sacred drug is very important for spirituality, but it's entirely possible to cut it out for my purposes

>has never smoked pot
>claims to be knowledgeable about pot
Go be a Jew somewhere else you greasy kike

addendum to that post:
i will concede and say weed made me a lazy teenager, but weed helped me with creativity and relaxation when i was working two wageslave jobs and trying to reconcile white nationalist beliefs with the fact i was on the same level of a nigger in terms of contribution to society.

>cannabis sounds cooler

it is just as degenerate. Fuck its literally named after cain and the abyss.

i personaly call it degeneracy

>reconcile white nationalist beliefs with the fact i was on the same level of a nigger in terms of contribution to society.

It made you accepting of that 'fact' instead of changing your slobbish lifestyle. It made you a hypocrite.

This has all been proven to be real.

Smoking weed every day, and/or multiple times in one day is degrenate but smoking one or twice a week is fine

Isn't it just Spanish for cannabis?

How is that rooted in racism?

Weed
Is
Degenerate
And
People
You
Should
Be
Shot

this is a shit test to see if you submit

I guess they're doing some bullshit mental gymnastics about how it paints Spics as lazy stoners or something retarded like that

youtu.be/FBWv55inXfc?t=33s

Timber companies paid the government to keep cannabis illegal during the end of proabition period out of fear that the hemp would replace them for cheaper paper.

everything you can do, corporations can do more competitively

i'm not going to go gung ho spiritual defender of dude weed lmao, but it's not just pseuds that say weed has been enjoyed throughout much of human history. the religious elite in various societies have always partaken in the consumption of some entheogen or another and cannabis was almost certainly a part of that, especially in the middle east.

i have moved past that stage in my life. i'm currently in the marines for network security and development and will be pursuing a similar career once i get out into the civilian world. yes, i'm a slave to a cucked government and Israel -- it's a temporary state, just as indulging myself in cannaboid debauchery at the end of a long work week was a temporary state. we go through phases in our life and some people never move past those phases -- numales never leave childhood. "progressive" women never leave that very ironic "conformist non-conformism" of their teenage years. some people will never leave Sup Forums and pursue their political beliefs in a more meaningful sphere.

that's not to say that these are strictly degenerate lifestyles! if you can learn from it and leave it behind as a better man, it is not the product of the jew. the jew controls you if you let it -- take from it what you will, but do not take too much. this applies to every bad habit or fascination. do you think the elite don't like you browsing Sup Forums? they love it. they think you'll be stuck here. the elite love teenagers smoking weed, they love alcoholism, all the ills of society. the benefits they espouse are tangible, but sometimes people get too caught up in thee benefits and get stuck in a web. i was able to escape that web a stronger individual.

weed is not degenerate. people are.

DUDE WEED LMAO

>from vid:"Anslinger believed that marijuana influenced black and brown people to commit murder and other violent crimes. this is ridiculous, because all i see people do when they smoke is sit on their couch, watch tv, eat munchies and fall asleep."
why is this queer using such nonchalant reasoning for his professional video? this is an answer my weed friends would give.

Ive smoked 2-3 grams of high quality weed a day for the last 10 years

Life is great

Attached: stoner.jpg (1200x674, 97K)

Hallucinogens are pretty much the only drugs I'd be fine with completely legalising though.

Pot is just babbys first psychadelic that unfortunately some retards get stuck on

Because it would cost a shitload of money to replace all the equipment and retrain all the workers, and cost the company even more because of the downtime.

It actually was called "marijuana" so that it could be associated with Mexicans and whites wouldn't want anything to do with it. We've known this for decades.

They really are trying to rewrite history. That's insanity.

Good. Fuck spics they dont belong here

no bruh it's true, that being said i don't think there's anything wrong with it

because he's appealing to his weed friends

>Weed is a hallucinogen
Hallucinogen is a kike propaganda term to keep people from experiencing psychadelic mind expansion. Everyone I've ever known that has done psychedelics has immediately seen through the institutionalized mind control and come back to reality. Psychedelic drugs are the literal red pill.

>me being fucked up lets me see the truth man
Smoke the herbal jew faggot. stay blue pilled.

Psychotropic =/= hallucinogen

Tell me what to say you fucking shit smear. See what happens to your jaw.
Total loss of temper in 3.. 2.. 1..
(I call it nog weed now)

Attached: IMG_3059.jpg (600x752, 47K)

>NO FUN ALLOWED!!!
>MUH ADDICTION!!

You do you, and fuck off faggot. You don't get to tell anyone how to enjoy live. This shit hurts no one, but the user.

Weed isn't hallucinogenic friendo

Not an argument, but a wasted get.

>slipped her something in her pot

That was her excuse for being a whore lmao.

Spotted the jew in 0.04 seconds. But it's not enough...

>faggot
Why the homophobia?

>What is indirect harm
KYS
Fine its a psychedelic, doesn't make it better. Additionally it can cause hallucinations.
It is a conspiracy theory

dude weed lmao

>muh scary boogieman mythical indirect harm.

Are you so retarded that you don't know what indirect harm is?
Lets say we legalize meth, whether we want to or not, some people will get high and drive on meth. That is indirect harm of a substance.
On a more person to person level it could be my stereo is so loud it disturbs your sleep. My right to listen to music how I want to is harming you.
Now you know. KYS.

>Additionally it can cause hallucinations
Yeah, if you're already nuts.

>the left
>the state of la creatura's politics knowledge

You don't have a "left". You only have extreme right, and far right, in terms of politics. Your government structure has delicate treats of left policies though. Sup Forums just say words linking them to an arbitrarily individual concept to please their narrative. This is the reason you had to choose between a literal clown and evil incarnate for president.

>muh strawman arguements

If you think only the left falls into weed conspiracies you ought to look in the mirror faggot

>Lets say we legalize meth, whether we want to or not, some people will get high and drive on meth. That is indirect harm of a substance.

>Lets say we keep meth illegal. whether we want it to or not, some people will get high and drive on meth. that is indirect harm of a substance.

It can, you just have to consume an unholy amount in a short time. And it's not the typical LSD hallucinations either, but much more subtle.

No one cares and no one will ever care about European opinions regarding politics, you are irrelevant

>entire thread is about cannabis
>"so let's legalize meth"

Attached: 1521638342840.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

Uncle Ted predicted this

Attached: leftismisatotalitarianforce.png (609x717, 188K)

I've only tripped out twice in my 14 years of smoking weed and both times i was in a fragile mental state before i started getting high. You don't start tripping out of the blue.

Is it possible to roll your eyes so intensely the optic nerves detach?

>user points out that stoners are subhuman
>SIDF comes out to debate him as though their opinions matter

Have you ever consumed 3+ grams of 80%+ THC concentrates in 5 minutes? Because that's what did it for me. no fragile mental state needed.

fucking blacks and browns always smoking pot. Fuck em.

>slipped her something in her pot.

I almost overdosed from injecting 2 marijuanas.

Attached: 2gxmxrl.jpg (450x370, 18K)

People who call weed cannabis are the same people who call Ron Paul "Dr. Paul". I'm never calling it that and will call anyone a faggot who does.

Attached: IMG_5564.jpg (3264x2448, 2.13M)