Sex Before Marriage is a Sin Sup Forums

I'm a very conservative Catholic and I intend to abstain from sex before marriage. It is as sinful and degenerate as other forms of extramarital sex. Try to convince me otherwise.

Attached: wedding-1024x682.jpg (1024x682, 133K)

I agree with you but sadly only 3% of the US practices abstinence

Dogma aside there is nothing wrong with having a relationship with the expressed goal of marriage and see if it works out in bed.
If it doesn't there is nothing harmful about trying again with another person.

... And then my to be wife will just as disposable as those other women I slept with prior to her.

There is a reason why more than 50% of marriages fail today. When you are used to hop from woman to woman you'll eventually get bored from settling down with the same woman.

Yes, because, as a real Roman Catholic would know, sex without wedlock in any form is fornication, which is a grave sin.

That said, once married, so long as you remain faithful to your wife, your marriage bed is undefiled (Hebrews 13:3). If it's with your lawfully wedded wife, it's fair game.

If the only thing of value about your wife is the shrinkwrap on her vagina maybe you should be rethinking the marriage.

Yeah. Frankly conservatives are going to get nowhere if they try to push abstinence.
But I've had teachers tell us that it's mentally ill to think that you'll be with your girlfriend forever and that you have to be with a bunch of people to know who you should eventually choose to stay with in the long term. This is a very common mindset among liberals.
It's true in some cases. Maybe you're just dumb kids and you shouldn't get married too soon. But it fucking depends.
And when they push this attitude to their whole 30s or early 30s that's when it becomes wrong if you ask me. The idea that you shouldn't even try to find someone serious (or actually run away from it) because you're supposed to have as much fun and fuck around for as long as you can and then "settle down" is pure dogma for a lot of them.

haha wait until you find out about sex after marriage

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhabababababababahahahabababagaahahayshshahahahahhaa kill me

>make a lifelong commitment to someone
>have zero idea of sexual compatibility

The absolute state of Christcucks

Attached: 98774658-A8E2-4369-A7B2-0B89800FB4A1.gif (319x290, 45K)

Ur religion is full of child molesters. Try to convince me otherwise.

Attached: Pedo.jpg (970x704, 161K)

Wow, you're dumb.

> only thing of value about your wife is the shrinkwrap on her vagina

Yeah user, I'd really like to marry a woman who already has 4 children from dindu nuffins for her to cuck me for another Tyrone.

You can go into the dating life while still abstaining, In fact I think it's healthier to have sexual tension between two couples only for them to release it after marriage.

I agree, im waiting till marriage too, I am thankful I wasn't attractive during my school years because it really saved me from my liberal impulses. Now I've seen the damage done by premarital sex and am grateful for still being a virgin. I'm responsible for my own mental health and don't want to be a degenerate in a marriage.

Sex isn't important and with that thinking, you'll feel dirty and guilty after and dump her to find someone else and it causes a cycle

It has been proven a woman's mental state rapidly degenerates with more sexual partners. It's not about the shrink wrap, it's about not worrying about her texting chad back. And trust isnt a solution.

Sexual compatibility is not important it is the Jews who have created that way of thinking. Sexual compatibility can be taught and being sexually attracted to someone is the foundation of it anyway

>literally the only way for me to prevent my wife from lusting for other men is for her to be ignorant of how utterly woeful my sexual prowess is

>christcucks think sex is evil
>will adopt african children to avoid it

Attached: christian men.png (640x697, 852K)

>whole 30s
Meant 20s.
Goes for women too. Actually seems worse for them. Supposedly pair-bonding is hindered for promiscuous women a lot more than for promiscuous men.
>muh sexual compatibility
Kind of a meme if you ask me.
It's not hard to get good at sex. And if there are going to be big problems where sex just can't work out it's not that hard to tell in advance. And most women are submissive and will become what you make of them. And if they want certain things they really just need to talk about it. But most of them never do. They jump from guy to guy until one of them just happens to fuck them the way they like it. Because there are only so many guys they are "compatible" with they argue. But really they just can't fucking talk about it. And then they get bored of it and they change guy again.

This hedonist, liberal mindset produces people unfit for relationships.
The conservative alternative to very conservative OP is to tell people that their clock is ticking and that eventually they will have to make compromises and that investing in a relationship makes it more valuable than a new relationship with someone better fitting, which might never come eventually.

>t. Barbara Spectre

This Cucks are found everywhere stop being a socalist commie by generalizing it over Christianity
Sex is a good thing, but only within wedlock

Nice Strawman you have there.
Your wife will cuck you if she's been with someone better than you agreed, that's why you don't settle with a whore user.

You're doing the right thing.

>investing in a relationship makes it more valuable than a new relationship with someone better fitting
Which should be true if the relationship goes right. The relationship should make you "better fitting" for each others as time goes on. And it should be something that is very difficult to replace. If you don't keep fucking it up that is.
Some people really have the mindset that there's always someone better out there so committing is irrational (and exploitative even). They might still think that they have "relationships" but they're very fickle ones. And you can't have stable family units like this.
That's the other extreme and it's not that uncommon. Maybe eventually they'll be so old that they'll pretty much have to commit to someone to not be alone, but a relationship based on that will probably be shitty.

>Maybe eventually they'll be so old that they'll pretty much have to commit to someone to not be alone, but a relationship based on that will probably be shitty.

Which is when you hear the outcry of where have all the good men gone, when they already commited and settled with someone they truly love and admire.

The plan of so many feminists was to delay marriage for as long as possible and then marry late because they figured men wouldn't have much of a choice but to go along with it right?
Turns out a lot of men stop giving a shit about marriage altogether after a while. The whole package might have been nice, but if it's going to be with a woman you didn't spend your younger years with and she already had kids and/or she's not fertile and she's super entitled and just settling down for you then fucking why? Pussy power can only go so far.