Does Canada's Cuckery know no limit?

If you thought peoplekind was cool, boy are you in for a treat. Our economy is fucked and this is what Prime minister Mr. Dressup chooses to focus on. Sorry just Dressup now

Attached: FB_IMG_1521743750296.jpg (1200x1200, 228K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpost.com/news/politics/duclos-defends-gender-neutral-language-amid-criticism-from-opposition
globalnews.ca/news/4097862/service-canada-gender-neutral-language/
archive.fo/HewPX
calibremag.ca/bill-c-71-a-wolf-in-sheeps-clothing/
thegunblog.ca/2018/03/20/new-gun-law-is-warning-sign-of-more-bans-lawyer-runkle-says/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Nice.gif (444x250, 3.04M)

He must not have realized that at Some point as prime minister he'd have to actually fulfill technical and practical roles, and not just be a mascot for Canada.

I think that's the job Justin really wants.

How do we Americans help our cucked Canada bros?

Attached: canada.jpg (842x624, 37K)

just nuke us from orbit senpai

it's the only way to ensure none escape

Sit back.
Laugh.
Thank God Almighty that we're not Canada.

It might cause an international incident but I'm willing to call him a fag and push him into a wall of lockers. That is how we handled drama people back in high school.

10 years later...

Attached: day of the rake.jpg (1882x815, 216K)

They’re lost man. They need to elect a shitposter who will undo everything this buffoon has “accomplished” or it’s over 100%. I’m still not convinced Trump is going to help with long term challenges but we’re at least delaying it

Attached: 4L_KLoB3pV3.jpg (1000x479, 107K)

Source? This is incredulous even for Trudeau

Thanks joe

Attached: joe biden would take her behind the gym.png (514x706, 318K)

This must be a joke

THE MANIAC

Attached: brain.jpg (700x1213, 84K)

nationalpost.com/news/politics/duclos-defends-gender-neutral-language-amid-criticism-from-opposition

You must address me as Pineapple or I will have you tossed in jail

Day of the leaf blower when? Time to blow us already

>HIS GOVERNMENT
>HE'S OUT OF CONTROL

It's like saying the CEO of Pepsi is mental because of the Jenner Ad.

Gee ya think? He hasn't done a single goddamn practical thing since he took office. Everything has been about gay rights and transsexuals and diversity and helping the poor immigrants. Nothing about helping Canadians. He won't last. He's done. Here in Canada we get rid of our shitty PMs, we don't let them stick around for 8 years like you guys did with Obama.

Always makes me chuckle when so many burgers attack us for this asshole in office. 8 years of Obama's nasty gay shit and Trump comes in and you immediately go on the defensive and forget about all of Obama's faggy moves. My personal favorite was lighting the White House with the gay pride lights.

If you don't have friends in Canada like this, you aren't white.

Trudeau is so epic retard, I have trouble believing even Canacucks can tolerate this level of asshole.
It's real. Trudeau is an epic jackass.
globalnews.ca/news/4097862/service-canada-gender-neutral-language/
In credible that Canadians didn't get a clue and elected Castro's bastard.

People don’t realize how he got his position. The liberals were desperate for someone to get them into power after multiple leaders failed and left. He had the name, the charisma, and look, and is easily manipulated, so he was perfect for them.

The boys in the back know Justin only cares about social issues, so while they let him play social justice prime minister, they will gorge themselves on taxpayer dollars and help there friends to gain power.

p-pinrapple. dud i do it right?

Attached: .....png (557x443, 163K)

I think the wrost part of all this is how time he's spending ruining normal people's work lives, by pandering to maybe 5% of our population that doesn't use their given gender tag.

I am hopeful America will help us more when Doug Ford takes Ontario Premier. Trump wouldn't go near premier Orville Redenbacher right now, but he's already chummy with the Ford family.

No matter how corrupt harper was, he still got some stuff done that sortof helped us, except selling us out to (((them)))

>Everything has been about gay rights and transsexuals and diversity and helping the poor immigrants. Nothing about helping Canadians.
Wow. I'm BTFO!
You mean there are "Canadians" who are not gay, trannies, PoC, Poor or immigrants?

colonize us

HELLO TAX CATTLE, READY FOR IMMIGRANTS?!

No. You got Trudeau-cooties.

Does this chap have any chance of getting re-elected? Maybe this is just him going for broke 'cos he knows this is it? Or maybe he banned "mother" so folks would stop calling him a muthafucker?

Attached: 1521142986629.png (557x924, 604K)

same is true of other party.
>jt's lunacy does not in any way excuse your lunacy

>Does this chap have any chance of getting re-elected?
honestly no

To an extent yes, but Justin has taken it to a whole new level of stupidity.

The guy who recently made "Sweden is the most cucked country" has not seen this.
Jesus Christ guys... I know we are bad but no one has gone THAT far here.
Could be that we have 3-4 parties rather conservative and would most likely block that kind of shit.

Attached: 1504643975740.jpg (505x604, 54K)

yes please, but only if they're virile young men

Nuke us and salt the little arable land that we have

he's dragging his feet on marijuana legalization for this purpose

>FB_IMG
You have to go back faggot and never ever come back.

all we can do is hope the brofressionals running this shitshow keep a level head

Attached: Capture+_2018-03-21-17-20-34.png (1440x2417, 731K)

... of color!

The senate could vote to cancel the marijuana bill tonight. Trudeau is so done.

Well, at least this has a time limit then? He can't legalize weed without breaking at least two international treaties the likes of the UK are signed up to, and god knows how many Pacific area ones. Big Timber have that matter tightly sewn up.

Unless, hah, of course they are pushing for that corporate rape treaty and are all thinking about bribing everyone with legal weed. Hah, ha ha, they wouldn't do that, I mean, when have they ever out of the blue acted seemingly as one legal body across disperate nations to introduce a radical change to society that wasn't even hinted at in any manifesto, anywhere. Apart from gay marriage, of course.

Fuck off, I'm in California and we need it more. Get in line, we're first.

Yup i got it of Facebook streetshitter, its quite obvious with the "share" tagline. I thought it summed it up nicely. Do you have a point?

Carpet bomb Ottawa & Toronto into oblivion

Attached: 9734958793845.gif (1000x750, 435K)

Uncle Ted predicted this

Attached: leftismisatotalitarianforce.png (609x717, 188K)

Imagine how happy he'd be if it were a white man killing himself.

I support this.
Ever since the Trump election, the vibe of the internet community changed, many normies started coming out as right leaning.
Fact is most people don't want that shit, don't care or are annoyed by it.
These articles more and more often have their comments section dominated by pissed off normies.
It went live on CBC at 7 AM and already has 8000 comments.
We should let the libs dig themselves a hole so deep that they will again take years to recover, or hopefully never.

>0.02%

"The Canadian prime minister, Justin Trudeau, has apologised for making a “dumb joke” after he interrupted a woman and lightheartedly corrected her for saying “mankind”, not “peoplekind”.
His comments last week drew ridicule from critics who variously accused Trudeau of mansplaining and excessive political correctness."
>even his massive cuckery isnt enough for Canada

His approval rating after less than 3 years is lower than his predecessors was after 9 years. That's pretty hard to accomplish.

That guy is wrong. Trudeau isn't delaying legalization, the provinces are, because the provinces couldn't get their shit together in time and figure out how to sell it. While it is getting legalized at the federal level, it is up to each individual province to figure out how they are going to implement and sell it.

Good thing there is still Sir and Madame/Mam

No, he's taking that away as well.

Fucking Trudeau, he's so bad even (((cbc))) is now attacking his stupid shit
archive.fo/HewPX

Reminder that the Liberal party would only get 30% of the vote if an election was held now

If you're going to for some kind of worker's nationalist right wing conservative taxpayer's party unifying the welfare queens of the Maritimes and Quebec with the cowboys and rednecks of the Prairies and rural Ontario then you'd better get your asses in gear, get Can/pol/ going and save your fucking country from the cuckservatives under Scheer the Jew.

>Let's further divide the right so they have no leverage to push back

Attached: 1504124110550.png (368x376, 4K)

>oy vey goy you need to vote for the Progcons because they will keep immigration levels at their current high rate, otherwise Trudeau will increase them even further
>this is a real choice and not an illusion in which you are pushed to pick the least awful of two godawful options killing your country

Yes, because the opposition is even weaker. He's basically running against an explicit Sikh nationalist who only ever comments on Indian/Sikh politics and a cuckier and less-charismatic Harper clone, if you can picture such a thing

This is a good thing.
I love that Trudeau keeps being a retard, hoping for lots more of it.
Trudeau drops more red pills to normies than we could ever dream.
Keep on trucking Trudeau!
Make Canada Blue again

this is your punishment for thinking weed is politics, you are so god damned fucking dumb

calibremag.ca/bill-c-71-a-wolf-in-sheeps-clothing/

thegunblog.ca/2018/03/20/new-gun-law-is-warning-sign-of-more-bans-lawyer-runkle-says/

And they are coming for our guns.

Says the country who has voted the Social Democrat Party as a majority for a 100 years in a row.
We just came off of nearly 12 years of conservative government. Think that will last forever?

suck it up bitch

Show this to as many normies as possible. They can't refute (((CBC))). If we turn normies against the libs they'll have no choice but to back down.

Nukes are reserved for Detroit