Dragon Ball Super

Why didn't he play with Cabba's friends?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h9fXgNeXO9c
youtube.com/watch?v=PpI0aFdK1WY
youtube.com/watch?v=MO_3fbXtFZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=eoD2a1VBUtg
storymaster21.blogspot.com/2017/11/mewtwo-vs-frieza-who-wins-answer-is.html?zx=67830b9b6ea7eede
twitter.com/AnonBabble

did you watch the fucking episode

Cuz he's a pussy

Freeza got rid of one of them.

Then he thought that watching monkeys fighting other monkeys was great entertainment. I don't blame him.

Ep 117: GRAND BATTLE OF LOVE! ANDROIDS VS UNIVERSE 2!!
> Ribrianne and others of universe 2 rush in to attack Goku, who activated Ultra Instinct and run out of energy as a result. It looked like Goku would be taken out of the attacks of Ribrianne and her teammates, but then Android 17 and 18 come into help!

Ep 118: TRAGEDY CLOSES IN ON THE VANISHING UNIVERSE…!

Ep 119: A NEW SACRIFICE FROM UNIVERSE 7! UNIVERSE 4 GETS SERIOUS!

HO HO HO when??

Because Goku ringed them out before he had a chance to unfortunately. I really wanted to see Caulifle get her dumb whore face punched in.

>implying he could take on Kefla
not even ssbkk20 could

Would you rather play with a scrawny boitoi or a sweaty, loud roastie?

>Being this salty even after Caulifla's been eliminated

FUCK, how long is this boring tournament going to last?

If Vegeta absorbed SSG in his base form and still had a hard time vs Cabba in his base form, how strong will U6 be if they achieved SSG

Kefla would've destroyed Freeza.

Good thing Freeza didn't attempt to fight her.

Fuck you I'm enjoying the hell out of it

Frieza would not have left kale or Caulifla in any shape to fuse . Unlike Goku he would have poked a million holes in their body

I saw a lot of people saying that they wanted to see her being tortured before being thrown out of the ring on youtube's comment section. Imagine being this butthurt over fictional characters. AntiU6 beta Sup Forumsirgins are hilarious.

As strong as the plot needs them to be

Caulifla is:

> non-invincible
> beaten and bruised
> a Saiyan who tried her hardest but lost regardless
> someone who required teamwork from someone stronger (Kale)

This is the not what a "Mary Sue" looks like.

> but she achieved SS so easily!

She already had a high base stat. Renso (former Captain of the Sadala Defense Force) suggested that Cabba pick her over himself. She's already considered one of the strongest Saiyans in U6.

Do you people forget that:
> Vegeta's SS transformation was filler
> Future Trunks achieving SS through Gohan's death was a Toei creation? He had SS as a kid already in the manga
> Goten and Trunks achieved SS as toddlers. They don't even remember activating it when they were 7-8 years old...meaning it happened WAY before.

> it's not about having a high base stat!
Then what is it based on? Simply learning how to achieve SS? Then every weak Saiyan from Planet Vegeta and Sadala could've achieved SS.

Every Saiyan from Planet Vegeta had every reason to be angry enough to become SS due to being enslaved by Freeza.

Goten and Trunks learned it easily not only because they are Saiyan-hybrids (so is Gohan), but because they are part of the "tail-less generation". Guess who also doesn't have tails? The U6 Saiyans.

> but muh tingles!
Just a meme way of saying to "focus your energy". This was suggested by Cabba, and later confirmed by Goku that focusing your ki was an alternate way of achieving SS.

In martial arts, there are three Dan Tian/Tanden (energy centers) that ki goes through. The middle one, where the tingly feeling is on a Saiyan, is specifically the EMOTIONAL CENTER of ki flow. Super Saiyan is a transformation related to very intense emotions (such as rage).

3DPD Kefla
youtube.com/watch?v=h9fXgNeXO9c

Isn't it equally pathetic and beta to white knight for fictional characters? You guys defend them like they are real

>A NEW SACRIFICE FROM UNIVERSE 7

It was hinted that it was going to end around March, if not sooner

No, this is.

what did she mean by this?
>she sees Cabba's dick

>A NEW SACRIFICE FROM UNIVERSE 7

PLEASE LET IT HAPPEN

Everybody's pathetic. The people who hate and vehemently defend fictional characters. Especially the millions of Youtubers throwing tantrums on the internet because a couple of girls unlocked old, busted forms.

God damn it

How about youtubers defending them cause they are "waifu?

Being a Piccolofag is suffering. Especially if you aren't fond of Gohan.

I wasn't aware there were Youtubers that defended them. All I've seen are haters. But yeah, anyone who would passionately whiteknight for fictional girls on the internet for everyone to see needs to get checked.

>you guys
Who are you talking to?

Geekdom101, yonkouprod, ke xyro, rhymestyle I can go on and on.

Their inner white knight explodes for these two

this, I want Goku out and U7 to shit their pants

"The winners of the Tournament will just wish back the erased Universes!"

Except:
> The WHOLE point of the tournament is to shrink the amount of existing Universes
> As if Zeno and/or the Grand Priest will allow that

Also: the winning Universe gets to stay alive, but the Super Dragon Balls can only grant one wish (not sure how they'll decide who among the team gets the wish...most likely the MVP)

As far as we know, these are the wishes that anyone from Universe 7 plans to make:

Goku:
> Wish for whatever his family wants, or for someone strong to fight

Vegeta:
> Wish for Universe 6 back, so he can visit Planet Sadala

Freeza:
> "Control the gods"

Vegeta's makes the most sense, as it'll keep some fan favorites from being erased.

Freeza's wish is also very interesting. If he gets the wish, maybe he'll become a God of Destruction?

Literally who?

Nah, it will be 17 sacrificing himself for 18.

goku cock blocked him

Freeza's development seems like a dead-end if he doesn't get his wish.

> U7 wins
> Freeza gets revived

Then what? What is there left for him to do?

I think it makes sense story-wise for Freeza to get his wish.

Otherwise...what? He stays as the new "anti-hero" for the Z-fighters?

Some of the more popular dbtubers.

>"you leave things in the battlefield, things that you can't ever get back. one last job, that's all I'm asking"
Pride Trooper episode when?

Vegeta get his wish. Toei recently said that Vegeta hadn't even begun to get serious.

He will wish back U6, so he can visit Planet Sadala.

Freeza on the other hand...

No I would just get off on watching Caulifla get tortured I don’t really hate her.

How could Freeza have a child with Bulma? He doesn't even have a dick

youtube.com/watch?v=PpI0aFdK1WY

I knew he was a faggot.

So who is Sup Forums hoping gets HOHOHO'd next?

I want to FUCK that dog!

>UI does not include a power boost, they said

Kale is for birthing, hugging, & hand holding.

youtube.com/watch?v=MO_3fbXtFZ8

Reminder that everything in pic-related is okay and perfectly justified.

U3

and it still doesn't
Kefla didn't even feel his punches

If you are related to Vegeta that means jobbing to Freeza.

Freeza killed Vegeta twice and he eliminated Cabba in the ToP.

But future trunks killed him.

its just ssj1
2 on the other hand is bullshit
lets not forget kale being able to take on blue

youtube.com/watch?v=eoD2a1VBUtg

Can't wait

Frieza is the only one saving up his strength. He's gonna fuck shit up later.

I wonder what the 2 invisible from the mouse universe are.

Goten and trunks are now the go to excuse to justify any bs power up

Freeza in 4 months
17 fighting poachers
Kale and Caulifla

"Muh prodigy"

>moving goalposts
sad!

Christ almighty track suit 18 is a miracle of the universe

Because he has hired monkeys to do that for him.

And kid gohan. Him going ssj and surpassing goku, Vegeta , & trunks who who it for years with training. Ultimate bullshit.

Reminder that mewtwo could wreck the shit out of frieza

storymaster21.blogspot.com/2017/11/mewtwo-vs-frieza-who-wins-answer-is.html?zx=67830b9b6ea7eede

What about Gohan and Mirai Trunks who became Blue level after hours of training?

Android 35 when

Gohan trained for years with piccolo and Goku combined with battles and only got ssj in time chamber . FoH

>tfw lost 20 day no fap streak to Kefla wet dream

What would Kefla's reaction to Champa's asshole be?

Evidentally March user. I don't know how long they are gonna try and pad out the bugs and bots though.

Fanart of Cabba licking Kefla's abs when?

When did Gohan becone blue level?
The same dude who can't beat yardrat?

Trunks jobbed to black all the time and he trained every day of his life

LOL what, theres only 17 minutes left, hows it gonna last 4 months

I'm not a 17fag but after all that build-up that'd be disappointing. Not saying that he has to defeat Jiren or whatever the fuck but they've dumped screentime on him so they should make that count in my opinion. That and 18's had a good showing already, think she's gotten 4 KOs so far.

Not canon anymore

Soon, gentlemen.

1 minute per episode = 17 more episodes combined with weeks off equals march

>All these fucking retards
Herms said that he mistranslated "victim" as "sacrifice". So the title of 119 is supposed to be "A new victim from Universe 7! Universe 4 gets serious!

I can't believe someone took the time to make this when it's clear U2 are the ones being erased due to the Androids.

Reminder that there are 3 more fighters on same level as Daishinkan and Zalama is probably one of them.
>tfw DBS story isn't even 1/4 complete

I am hoping that we finally see her take some battle damage on Sat.

Goku, Vegeta, and Gohan pushed themselves to their physical and emotional limits in order to achieve SS. I don't see the problem. Kid Trunks and Goten getting SS is dumb but it's still not as dumb as the U6 saiyans going SS+SS2. At least Trunks and Goten have the excuse of being children of SS who were getting training from birth.

Wasn't the tournament supposed to end before the arc? You brainlets are horrible at retaining information.

no you retard. that was idiot fan speculation from mouthbreathers who think grand priest is evil. Nobody ever said there was anything beyond the tournament

17 would one-shot 18. Who does she think she is?

the u6 saiyans transforming doesn't bother me. whatever ss1 and ss2 are old ass form.

Kale bersker form being > blue is bullshit tho. Fuck the broly pandering

17 would never raise his hand against his ane-san. He's a true class act.

>Then what?

Ask Yamcha that

>berserk form > blue

>get knocked through several layers of the hardest mineral in existence
>NOT STRONG AT ALL

did you skip episode 100? She walked through that shit like it was childs play

How many episodes did (you) skip to think LSS is stronger than Blue?

It's not like she dealt him any serious damage either, though.

I want Freeza to kill everyone and end Super.

even in episodee 114 goku was scared of her form, jiren flinched and beerus was concerned

Bluper Saiyan is a joke in the anime, by your logic future Zamasu was blue tier too

No it's not. I hate that and all of the U6 Saiyan shenanigans.

This.