Why pro life?

"Thanks for not aborting me mommy"

Attached: 01768ef983ae_sf_10.jpg (400x270, 8K)

Than I wouldn’t be able to laugh at this.

Kek.

>the virgin cyclops
>the chad depth perceiver

Is that faggot that spams those lame pro life facebook memes still around?

Why are you pro murder?

You're ugly, why can't I abort you?

What happened to the kid?
Another layer of God's cruelty would be to give that kiddo a lifespan of 80 years.

El atrocidad.

Burger kindness.

>I hope my exploitation of this rare deformity is enough to make you change your beliefs on the murder of infants.

Attached: 1521592943030.gif (583x328, 797K)

Abort everyone except healthy white babies.

burger being a burger.
never change user

I am okay with abortions because the people who seriously think about killing their child probably shouldn't be parents in the first place.

Gruul?

Attached: Gruul_le_Tue-Dragon.jpg (1280x1024, 152K)

I think we should abort 90%of male babies to make more peaceful world.

You wished you where a cyclops cunt

Laws should protect humans.
Consciousness is what makes us human.
The fetal brain does not begin to develop until 3-4 weeks into the pregnancy.
Killing the aberration before that should be acceptable for everybody.
Killing it after that is murder.

Laws should protect consciousness.

Attached: x354-q80.jpg (354x354, 22K)

That's actually cool af.
Hope he survives.

El cíclope americano...

>t.pic related

Attached: index.jpg (233x217, 6K)

stop posting Amerimutts

Future ultimate sniper.... pew pew

Must suck being born knowing exactly how you're going to die.

but that would make testing for conciouseness mandatory, i think abortion is a nonissue if you are not religiouse, even if it might be wrong it still decreaces single motherhood.

Attached: Hmmmm.png (547x433, 6K)

hello son

Attached: BB71406F-2D47-46E8-A3E4-1348892F03D8.jpg (430x196, 25K)

el mike wazowski

Not even, lower competition for mates among male population would ease the current social pressures and lead to dramatic drop in global suicides and unemployment.

My mom tried to abort me but I was too fast.

Attached: 1473198650663.gif (500x375, 1013K)

>Too fast
Either your mom was willing to abort a fully-grown fetus (which makes her a psycho) or you were 7 months premature. Which is it?

Literally this

Father! Nobody has blinded me!

Okei Shlomo

MY FUCKING SIDES

Attached: 1513614760459.jpg (1000x994, 64K)

To be fair I doubt that that infant can talk.

Likely died very fast as that condition has a bad prognosis.

God takes him when He is ready.

> i think abortion is a nonissue if you are not religiouse
It does not depend on the atheistic tendencies of today's individuals. Religion is one of the primary sources of the laws of nations that value and protect life.

>even if it might be wrong it still decreaces single motherhood.
If our states condone abortion, they fail in what should be their primary interest.
To protect individual rights.

What's his super power?

> implying God wants that

yes i agree, i dont think abortion is good, but i really cant be bothered to care about the fetus. Morals are based on feelings after all.

(((one eyed baby)))
> pic related

Attached: BC7F162F-97AC-40C5-931B-0034710ED770.jpg (640x805, 319K)

>tfw having no cyclops kid

I'm an atheist, but I think abortion after the 6th month is plain murder because the viability of the kid increases radically and there's are almost no differences between the born and the unborn.

what a qt

Attached: 1507671403015.png (249x247, 81K)

It's then not than, you complete mongrel

>than
>duurrrrrrrr funny baby hahahahahah
Is this you?

Attached: IMG_7027.jpg (960x640, 121K)

anti abortion is pro dysgenics

americas negro population would triple in 20 years if they weren't aborting 50% of potential new births

>burger meme

How non-mongrelised are the Canucks these days, user.?

Attached: 5bc.png (625x626, 40K)

>that condition
Cyclopsism is fatal?

But, that's basically short-term thinking. Unless you're advocating banning the practice for white women and letting it continue for darkies, you're still losing.

No it wouldn't. Niggers in the past had to have personal responsibility in some form, and this limited their births and actually made niggers better for it overall. Ever talk to an old nigger? They hate nowaday niggers just as much as we do. When you allow the government to supply you with a safety net for every bad decision you could possibly make, why even care about making good decisions? Why reign in your sexual deviancy? There are no cons. You looking strictly at numbers and not at the morality that celebrating abortion in society has means you're missing the big picture.

To my knowledge.

lol jews

Attached: cyclops.jpg (550x412, 27K)

Attached: 1521275119718.png (482x436, 175K)

>Morals are based on feelings after all.
That's a bold statement

> 6th month
>not 6th week
Barbaric

Kids with totally fucked up faces usually die pretty quickly. Not all, but most

They almost never are born alive and often don't even a brain other than a brain stem. It's caused by the Sonic hedgehog Gene. Often caused by corn Lily.

Attached: 300px-Child_with_Cyclopia.jpg (300x499, 23K)

We barely have any idea of what consciousness is or how to define it; such a test would be very prone to error at best or willful misuse at worst. Absolutely majestic

Extremely unusual goat version that survived at least 9 month.

Attached: pri_39982600.jpg (620x348, 34K)

Very handsome child, he will go very far in life.

does chris chan have the sonic gene?

I believe you’re confusing cyclopism with anencephaly, as cyclops have a brain, but it’s highly deformed.

Totally different cause.

Oh yeah my bad, normally their brain is just fused together with no differentiation.

why do horseshit threads like this pick up attention but actual political discussions fizzle out immediately?

Chris Chan's gene seed was tainted by Slaanesh's influence.

Attached: 0e5.jpg (640x480, 34K)

Opposite version also caused by Sonic Hedgehog is dispropopus. Normally stillborn as well, but this one lived two years.

Attached: download.jpg (258x195, 7K)

More terrifying version.

Attached: 32977_ByDBpQuCQAAA6gk.jpg (576x960, 75K)

Why is that baby deformed? Are his parents siblings?

Who's got that picture of that goblin girl with the deformed mouth that looked like it was smiling? I think it was some Aussie that posted a thread of it a month or two ago.

Also the goblin's mother was quite attractive.

A 6-week thing it's like a blood clot.
It can't survive by its own, unlike a 6-month fetus.
I think the threshold to me is sentience, but that's hard to tell. Between 3 to 6 months not all abortions should be allowed.

Sonic

Literally El Goblino

Attached: wake up america skeletons.png (731x551, 548K)

>it will be born, suffer, and die, without ever being aware
>let's commit murder

Where's the logic?

I'm pro life only for healthy babies, if the fetus has some sort of genetic disease such as down syndrome or whatever the fuck you posted, the parents should be allowed to abort it, I know I would

Fuck wrong picture

Attached: https_%2F%2Fscontent-lhr3-1.cdninstagram.com%2Ft51.2885-15%2Fe15%2F16229440_1649976748638237_1128186 (600x600, 27K)

Teratology is such an interesting topic.

waste of resources to keep it alive

this would support infanticide up until 2 years old or so.

I'm not personally

>2018
>Not supporting eugenics

Attached: images (27).jpg (529x278, 21K)

wow that looks like something out of a videogame

Yeah. It's actually my intended focus of study. Also all the cephalic disorders are incredible. My favorite is hydrocephalus, also known as megamind.

Because fuck the government telling people what to do.

think of all the sci-fi movie rolls. he will probably have 12 Ferraris and smoking hot wife.

Are you mostly going at it from genetics, biology or medicine?

These cases don't live long. 11 days is the record

Both

How low-IQ are you exactly? It's not a meme when someone says something directly. It's a reality. The truth is you Americans are very unkind and uncaring, even towards your own people and population. You use most of the world's resources and then dump your toxic waste and plastic all over the planet. If 10,000 people in some 3rd World country have to die so that you can afford a new SUV you would press the button immediately. Most of you are stupid, obese, unhealthy, GMO slurping pigs.

rip little movie star.

Las caras corruptido

Cyclops Monstrosity Johnson.
They call him "Little Doorstop"

Attached: AntiViralGreen.png (424x365, 26K)

Also something to observe is that outside of major radiological disaster zones, almost all of these disorders are uncommon except in India especially and the other Raj countries. I think the most fascinating disorders are fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva, and the inherited prion disease fatal familia insomnia. One causes monsterous bone growth, the other causes total insomnia resulting in insanity and death. Picture is skeleton of someone with F.O.P.

Attached: images (3).jpg (174x290, 12K)

A 6-week thing possess cerebrum, cerebellum, brain stem, pituitary gland and hypothalamus.

Dios mio, es El Cíclope!

I’ve heard of those cases. Afaik both are most often pro novo mutations and are rarely inherited.

*de novo

> When we could have a race of super mutants but they keep getting aborted

Attached: ZAjGAKN.png.jpg (500x625, 46K)