Sup Forums I need some advice

Sup Forums I need some advice...

My parents split when I was 15. My mom was your typical drunk + opioid addict middle aged American mom. She was very absuive to my dad, and often called the cops on him for literally no reason other than to assert her “womanly” power over him, as the cops often sided with her because muh “damsel in distress”. This was after hours of constant attacks, both physical and verbal, from my mother to my dad, calling him a “bastard” a “bum”, “worthless”, a “loser” and more all in front of his kids.

My dad woke up everyday at 5am to cook me and my brother a good, real breakfast and lunch for school. He would drive us personally to school in his beatup 15 year old truck (my mom was the breadwinner but held all the money for herself) and would pick us up everyday after school. I practiced baseball with my dad everyday, then he would help us with our homework while cooking a healthy dinner such as homemade spaghetti or chicken. He was the best dad any kid could ask for. He was working as a Medical Scientist, holding a Bachelors of Science in Microbiology and gave it up to raise me and my brother - making a deal with my mother for her to work, because he grew up without a father who died in WW2, and knew it was important for boys to have a father raise them.

My mother used her money as her leverage tool. She would cut off the hot water in our house, and my dad would have to heat up pots of water for me and my brother to shower with before school. We weren’t poor - my mom made over $100,000 a year. But she spent it all on booze and drugs, and the other half she kept to herself. My brother, dad, and me never saw a penny of her money. My dad got a job again fixing computers to make extra money to support my brother and I.

Me and my dad moved out when I was 15. Then, almost within a year my mom has a new, younger and more attractive guy in her life.

Cont. in next post

Attached: 47F3E77C-C678-445E-9968-E3176A9297E8.jpg (640x960, 491K)

I envy such women.
I don't know what they are doing right. I'm starting to believe men crave "asshole"-females. There is no other explanation why such toxic women never have problems in getting men while nice women can't find one

Cont.

He is an absolute fucking idiot, and a manlet - but she’s short so it doesn’t matter. Anyway, this guy is a jackass, but it doesn’t come as a surprise as my mom was using dating sites to find men while with my dad.

Mind you, my dad and mom are still married. My dad refuses to marry her because he is a Christian and believes in the value of marriage. Also, it pains him deeply to think about divorcing his wife and breaking the family - even though my mom did that.

Now, my mom is pretty much at the end of the line in her life. She’s have multiple surgeries done on her knees because she’s overweight - and hurt her knee while traveling the world. How did she pay for a world travel trip? She sold our family home, and 80% of it went to her own personal debts and the other 20% she spent on the trip.

She also ran my dads credit cards up using his name falsely for over 10 years. When we moved out, we couldn’t even get an apartment in the ghetto. We were literally living in a run down hotel with roaches and bed bugs while my mom lived in a $600,000+ home.

Now, my mom is going in to surgery again. She wants me to come visit, but I don’t think I will. I feel bad for her, which is remarkable considering all she’s done to us and how she ruined my dads - who I love with all my heart - life. I am angry at her, and I don’t want to talk to her or be near her, but I have a sadness about her that makes me keep in contact with her so she doesn’t feel sad or depressed. She constantly texts me that she’s “sad” or “lonely”, like somehow that’s my fucking problem after all she did.

What do I do? She’s cheating on my dad with a younger guy while still married, she ruined my childhood, and ruined my dads life. Yet i can’t shake the feeling she is lonely and sad and I want to at least text her back to make her feel better.

Any advice?

My dad said she was the nicest most sweetest person he’s ever met before they got married, after marriage she turned into a garbage human being

go see to see her
spit in her face and leave
no words needed

I dunno why you even post this on Sup Forums

>KYS

That’s what I should do, but she acts so nice and genuine. I think she’s a legit psychopath but I don’t want to believe it. She acts so nice to me. She’ll mail me clothes or gifts, and when she sees me in person (rare) she’ll buy me a really nice meal and be really really really nice and kind to me.. all the while talking shit to my dad. I tell her to cut it out.

I don’t know man it’s fucked. I know what she did was so wrong on so many levels, but she acts so “nice” and “kind” and acts like a “mom” it makes it hard to spite her even though I want to

She is mentally ill, probably with a personality disorder, don't interact with her even if you feel sorry for her. Think about yourself those kind of people don't even care about their own kids or parents.

She would often bail me out of situations like if I was in trouble at school or if I got in trouble she would come pick me up and not tell my dad. That’s the only thing I appreciated about her and makes me feel like she cared. Am I delusional and/or in denial for thinking this means she loved me? I appreciate your advice a lot

cool blogpost
schedule to meet with her then don't
Don't hang out with your dad that day or she'll take it out on him
t. kid with divorced parents

That’s what I do but I’ve been doing less and less. Haven’t seen her in months. I’m feeling like she doesn’t get to use me as one of our many tools to fight her sadness. I’m sad too, who do I go? My fucking dad works all the time and my mom doesn’t care, she pretends she does but it’s just for herself to act.

I’d go there, call her a cunt, and leave, never thinking about her again.

The only reason you should have to contacting her is to tell her you never want to speak to her again and that she is a psycho that should seek mental help.

That's all that needs to be said really , she failed her job as a mother by an off the scale margin, she's clearly completely hopeless and beyond all help at all from yourself.

Sometimes even family members are beyond redemption , just gotta let them go.

Thanks for the honesty man, you’re right

You are delusional. Even those with personality disorders with some basic human empathy generally have a hard time understanding how you feel, and only care about themselves. They usually are nice to you because either they are loneliness, status or take a jab at someone like your dad. You can feel sorry for her but don't help her or contact her, she will destroy you.

If you forgive her you’re a straight up fucking cuck faggot.
>b-b-but she’s being nice!
Yeah fucking right. Like you fucking said. She’s just using that manipulative behavior to gain sympathy. Fuck this cunt. Tell her how she’s a piece of shit and how she never had anyone who actually cared for her then never contact her again
>b-but blood is thicker than water type bullshit!!!!!!!!!!
STOP. Let her die

>she acts so “nice” and “kind” and acts like a “mom”
>acts like
>acts

It's not hard to spend an hour pretending to be a decent human being. It's worth the effort to win people over to your side, you know. Just remember that she spent more time that day gussying up to look attractive. She spent more time that week gussying up than she did thinking about you. She spent more time gussying up than she spent caring about you when you were a child.

Judge people by their actions. That's how you know what they care about.

My mother is a selfish cunt and my father is a kind, hard working man as well. I would go to tell her exactly what a piece of shit she was and how worthless she was to any good cause in the world. She's literally made you and your family suffer.
Stop thinking of her as some "woman" and think how it would be if she was a guy. Youbwouldn't have any qualms about doing it then, would you?
She's using you. Fuck her. When I move out, I'll be at least writing a long letter to my cunt of a mother to tell her exactly everything she's done horribly and been as a person for all my life. Maybe she'll commit suicide, I don't care. She's never apologized before and is never really sorry while my cuck of a father apologizes at least a couple times a weak for minor things.

Attached: prov_25_24.jpg (471x261, 62K)

She is manipulative and feels bad about the things she has done. She is trying to manipulate you into being nice to her which will allow her some comfort in being a crazy bitch. Don't go and stay with your dad, he has cared for you and it would be a stab in the back.

make her commit suicide and fake thew will to make everything go to you and your dad
actually it's the most moral choice to make at this point

Please use the right board

You should honestly let her die alone and I genuinely mean that not just being edgy. She utterly failed you as a mother and ruined the life of the one person you can actually thank for your development. Her death, while extremely painful in the beginning, is so irrelevant to you that it shouldn't be a problem. Tell her what you think when she's on her death bed, pull no punches, and just let her go alone. She certainly doesn't deserve your sympathy

Thanks a lot for this. All this help is really helping me come to terms with the reality of all this.
I wish I could get to that “I don’t care” level. If you wouldn’t mind, are there times were it seems your mom genuinely cares and loves you, even though in your heart you doubt it to be true? Do you go through any of those struggles? What are some things your mom did to your family?

Yeah you are on the wrong board

This is politics not advice

be a faggot elsewhere

>spit in her face
I read this a lot. Is this like extremely disrespectful way to show disgust upon somebody in the west?

You’re right. I’m turning 19 next month and living with my dad right now and going to college. Just got a job. We are doing good, I care for him a lot and he does for me. It’s very nice. This whole mom thing is like a needle in the side. He gets very upset when we talk about it. He gets mad at me when I talk to her.
She has nothing now. She’s in full debt. She sold our home. She’s living in a condo that she owes $100,000+ on, and has tons more in credit card debt.
That is very brutal, but you’re definitely not wrong.

She could very well have some sort of bipolar disorder. Mixed with another kind of mental issue.
Spending money like that and hypersexuality are symptoms of a bipolar person. They're also symptoms of other mental disorders but she seems to have some sort of bipolar imo.

There's really nothing you can do in the case of mental illness. If she's a complete bitch 100% of the time the best thing you can do is separate yourself and you family from her altogether because she's just bringing you guys down.

The only three assholes in this thread are Aussies
I suppose spitting in someone’s face is the ultimate “fuck you” and sign of disgust to anybody, here

Attached: 5B6D1056-B5F0-466A-99BD-4101A732FC67.jpg (800x774, 34K)

She is a worthless cunt, tell her why she is and then cut off all contact.

drug abuse is also a big sign

So don't talk to her. You need to respect your father because he is the one that cared for you this whole time, ever since you were little. She has nothing left and is going back to what he thinks she has. I wouldn't tell her mean things on her death bed or do anything malicious because its just not worth it to be like she was to your father. That would be spitting in his face. Focus on whats good in your life and not whats bad.

Very simple. Tell her to apologize to your Father, and prove the validity of the apology by breaking up with her boyfriend. Otherwise never speak to her again. That way its her choice.

If she breathes...

by even acknowledging her existence youre pretty much spitting in your dads face. that man sacrificed everything for you and your brother and I would go let your whore of a mom know that she is a terrible person and how much she has harmed you and your brother by treating your dad that way. especially in front of you guys. And that if she has any shred of decency and self respect left in her fat old body she should apologize to her husband, and kids, and start making up for the xx years of shit. tell her if she cannot do this for whatever reason that you as her first born son, wants her off herself and save the air for decent nice folks like you, your brother, and your dad. trust me it will give you closure regardless. I know your feel desu

Attached: poofire.webm (320x240, 2.86M)

SHES A THOOOOOOOOOT

If she cut off the hot water why didn't your dad just switch the hot water heater back on? Sounds like you still had water and electricity.

Kys

Think for yourself don't let Sup Forums, and Sup Forums of all places, think for you

We had a gas heater